PDA

View Full Version : 4Kids should dub more anime :)

Ohyeah
01-18-2014, 09:53 AM
I am currently watching One Piece 4kids, i would never watch the official ones, it is too much like the Japanese with English voices, no creativity. This one is just the best :P

I wish they could dub Naruto, take out all the drama and sobbing and there you go.
But then again that's why i watch the japanese version of Naruto (Or used too) because the english can't go that way the japanese does, the english speaking countries are too cheerful and happy and have to cheer up the viewers instead of making it dramatic and sobby, reason to why Japan has high suicide rates i think.

Which is why i am glad that some dont back down and do a fun dubbing which differs east and west :D
I mean old anime didnt have much sobbyness, that started later on.
But oh well. Gotta do what's right :cool:

Zainox
01-18-2014, 12:31 PM
No.. Just, no.

edit - I suppose if you know nothing of anime and watch only the 4kids dub, then it would be ok. Being a fan of anime and watching that is almost torture.

Kumagawa
01-18-2014, 12:47 PM
4kids is unfortunately bankrupt.
Everyone please keep silent for a minute as we remember all those people that were sent to the shadow realm.

Major.Tom
01-18-2014, 01:56 PM
Only 4kids dub I watched was Yu-Gi-Oh sinds it was on tv that way. Other than that, I don't believe I'd ever watch a 4kids dub.
Try more subbed series, I think you'll get a liking to the japanese way of things ;).

Might even learn some Japanese to. So then you'll have that going for you, wich is nice.

Clayton_n
01-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Blasphemy and lies! Burn the traitor! Burn them all!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9jC3CRR2Huk/UWo9mSbTO8I/AAAAAAAAAEs/yHM1d4tEcvA/s1600/burn_at_stake2w.jpg

Anime Forum
01-18-2014, 11:28 PM
4kids dubbing Naruto couldn't make the dub any worse so you fail.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

No.. Just, no.

edit - I suppose if you know nothing of anime and watch only the 4kids dub, then it would be ok. Being a fan of anime and watching that is almost torture.

I'm not sure the dubs 4kids produce could even be enjoyed by the most casual of casuals. That's like playing Superman 64 and thinking its a well made game and not being a video game fan.

Kaitou+
01-18-2014, 11:47 PM
I came into the conclusion that Ohyeah is the anti-reincarnation of VeeGee555. Vegee is super weabooish and Ohyeeah is Too Murrican.

Anime Forum
01-18-2014, 11:49 PM
I came into the conclusion that Ohyeah is the anti-reincarnation of VeeGee555. Vegee is super weabooish and Ohyeeah is Too Murrican.

Sounds about right.

GameGeeks
01-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Only if he manages to stick around for three years.

Kaitou+
01-18-2014, 11:54 PM
Only if he manages to stick around for three years.

Nah, you're right.

Ohyeah is rarely (or not, rather) causing people's arse to bleed so he's not in his level yet and probably won't be.

VG was still making people buthhurt even when he fell off.

Zainox
01-19-2014, 03:47 AM
4kids dubbing Naruto couldn't make the dub any worse so you fail.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

I'm not sure the dubs 4kids produce could even be enjoyed by the most casual of casuals. That's like playing Superman 64 and thinking its a well made game and not being a video game fan.

I was able to happily enjoy them as a kid, as did most my friends who now watch anime. I assumed most of the populace would probably be the same. Being young is living in ignorant bliss, but being older and watching them now is nothing but a laugh.

Clayton_n
01-21-2014, 05:39 PM
4kids dubbing Naruto couldn't make the dub any worse so you fail.[COLOR="Silver"]

Oh yes they could!

GameGeeks
01-21-2014, 06:00 PM
4kids dubbing Naruto couldn't make the dub any worse so you fail.[COLOR="Silver"]
Blue Popo

Clayton_n
01-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Card Captors. *Shudder*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=PLD3E4C68EC8A65ABA&v=VvvKCQJWHRc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMH5fiPpooc&feature=player_detailpage&list=PL1B19B7D46B137ACC