PDA

View Full Version : Have you read the bible

Ohyeah
12-11-2013, 09:56 AM
My favorite is the proverbs :)

DeathBlade/13.666
12-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Mine are Maccabees, the Apocalypse according to Peter (or was it Paul), and the Gospel of Mary.

Sympathy
02-24-2014, 01:29 AM
Revelations for me. god is in a destructive mood in that book.

kaufen
02-06-2016, 04:00 AM
Yes I have read the bible several times and I have made an extensive study of the bible for eleven years and you are wrong. Unbelievable I agree. The ones it gives ammunition to is the Christians I'm afraid. You can not prove there is even one single lie in the Holy Bible. You can call it lies until you are blue in the face but you cant prove a single lie.There are so many Different ways the bible can be interpreted and is interpreted by Christians. A real Bible scholar would have any statement you made about the bible trumped before you got your mouthy closed. Just be happy that you know you are right without trying to prove them wrong which you can not do. God Bless.

RyuTama
02-06-2016, 04:29 AM
Yes I have read the bible several times and I have made an extensive study of the bible for eleven years and you are wrong. Unbelievable I agree. The ones it gives ammunition to is the Christians I'm afraid. You can not prove there is even one single lie in the Holy Bible. You can call it lies until you are blue in the face but you cant prove a single lie.There are so many Different ways the bible can be interpreted and is interpreted by Christians. A real Bible scholar would have any statement you made about the bible trumped before you got your mouthy closed. Just be happy that you know you are right without trying to prove them wrong which you can not do. God Bless.

Holy lord necropost. Who are you even talking to here? The salt is strong with you and I don't get why. Nobody said anything negative, just what their favorite books were.

LadyAkita
02-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Yes, I have. I actually do Bible studies and pray everyday. I enjoy reading Psalms alot

Holocast
02-06-2016, 09:15 PM

I.. who.. what???

Anyway.. I've read the bible on several occasions. I made it my goal, a year back, to read all the religious scriptures available out of pure curiosity about ancient religions. I grew up reading the bible though and know most of it as well as the back of my hand.

Sulkin
02-08-2016, 08:38 PM
I've read a childs bible when I was little, but other than that no.

SaraG25
02-08-2016, 10:25 PM
I only got halfway through it I believe, then I got bored.