PDA

View Full Version : Contest: Win a 25 Dollar Amazon Gift Card! Dec 1st - Dec 31st

Anime Forum
12-01-2013, 01:08 AM
Contest Summary: Have you ever had the urge to buy an item off Amazon, but never had any extra money lying around? The chance you have been waiting for is here and all you need to do is what you love.... WATCH ANIME! Yes, just watch an anime of my choosing and give the best review in terms of quality and creativity. This may be the chance to begin or add to a growing anime collection or add to another hobby of your choosing!

Rules:

1) The review needs to be about the anime I choose for you to review. Obviously a no brainer, but I am sure somewhere in review contest history someone has made this error or at least asked the host if they could review another anime.

2) All reviews should either be messaged to me through private message or by a reply on this thread. If you feel someone may cheat and steal ideas from you then by all means send me a private message of your review.

3) No plagiarism. If you think cheating and copying a review from another source will win you the card then you must be a really bad cheater. Any plagiarism will result in a ban from this and other contests in this review section.

4) All reviews need to follow this format:

- Four+ paragraphs
- Six+ sentences per paragraph
- Make sure to describe the story, characters and quality of the show itself in your own personal opinion.
- Have a nice intro paragraph and conclusion paragraph to grab my attention in your review and to also set up a nice wrap up.

5) No being a poor sport if you lose. If you lose then be happy for the winner.

Anime to be reviewed: Death Note (37 Episodes) SUB OR DUB.

Enjoy the contest and get watching/reviewing! (Card will be given out to winner by Jan 6th 2014).

Swaggy Missy-Chan
12-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Never watched it before. Im out

Anime Forum
01-01-2014, 01:46 AM
No entries. Contest over and closed.