PDA

View Full Version : Blue Fantasy

Candy-chan
07-21-2004, 04:09 PM
I decided I will still post my walls here. But for 2 reasons only. First because I need to host it for PZ ( =O am I not evil?) BUT (wait, before shouting at me) I also think some peopple may like what I do and It's just a way to give my walls to you. As I said In DDs thread (the thing no one read) I lost faith in the forum. I come here only because you are nice pple, And Pooky's the best mod I've ever seen here. I dont care anymore about most ppls comments here, because its only "oh wow! its pretty" or "i dont like cute things". See this wont help me.
So, think what you want >.>

Seyia
07-21-2004, 04:15 PM
you posted this one in Minitokyo :D

Obsidian Joy
07-21-2004, 05:21 PM
oh wow! its pretty

Candy-chan
07-21-2004, 06:26 PM
second version

Xian Pu
07-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Ummm... what's the difference? I don't see one personally. As for the wall itself... yes it's cute, but it's also a bit plain. Spice it up somehow. Throw in some leaves, or a tree or something. Other than that... Hmmm... Shadow. She's in the sunlight, but doesn't have a shadow? Hmmm?

Candy-chan
07-22-2004, 11:39 AM
I feel nice today so im gonna reply. The difference is moe-tan's outline is blended. It bugged some people, so i feathered about 3 pixels. Leaves: already there. Tree: no place for that O.o; something: wouldnt it become busy? Shadow: where the hell would a shadow be nice? I understand the concept but some lightning just dont need shadows. And considering the fact that shes jumping in the air....
I feel why you think it needs spice. Its because it doesnt have depth. But I wanted a cartoo-ish feeling, not a real athmosphere.

Xian Pu
07-22-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Candy-chan@Jul 22 2004, 11:39 AM
I feel nice today so im gonna reply. The difference is moe-tan's outline is blended. It bugged some people, so i feathered about 3 pixels. Leaves: already there. Tree: no place for that O.o; something: wouldnt it become busy? Shadow: where the hell would a shadow be nice? I understand the concept but some lightning just dont need shadows. And considering the fact that shes jumping in the air....
I feel why you think it needs spice. Its because it doesnt have depth. But I wanted a cartoo-ish feeling, not a real athmosphere.
Makes sense I guess, but you posted this here because you wanted ideas, I was giving them to you. Sall good. :)

Candy-chan
07-22-2004, 04:01 PM
^^ if you read my 1st post im saying the exact contrary

Xian Pu
07-22-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Candy-chan@Jul 22 2004, 04:01 PM
^^ if you read my 1st post im saying the exact contrary
Well who knows with you? You're so... odd about how you treat people it's hard to tell one way or the other...

Whatever. It's a nice wallpaper. Leave it alone. I could care less Candy. ^_^

escaflownemoon
07-22-2004, 05:56 PM
I like the one without the blue outline. Everything looks nice so its hard to say its ugly when its not..Its pretty. I like all the colours but I don't think she needs a shadow at all considering she is up in the air. *2 thumbs up* Anyways. ;)

CrimsonButterflies
07-22-2004, 08:13 PM
WoW, i really like it....the adding leaves and stuff is good bt if its a backround the left side of the pic usually gets half way covered anyway, anywho NICE!!

asher_aj_wei
07-22-2004, 09:19 PM
I know how you feel Candy-chan =D We chatted a bit before remember? Anyway, I've come to realise that when you reach a certain level of wallpaper making, you tend to use your own "trained" eye for your own wallpapers. So your walls have already passed your standard for an acceptable wall. If you've been trained in the general colour and composition scheme, you usually wouldn't get too many feedbacks from people mainly because it has satisfied the others in terms of composition and colour already =D

gadgetgirl16
07-22-2004, 09:43 PM
it looks verry good.......i dont think theres anything wrong with it.....good job

Candy-chan
07-23-2004, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by asher_aj_wei@Jul 22 2004, 09:19 PM
I know how you feel Candy-chan =D We chatted a bit before remember? Anyway, I've come to realise that when you reach a certain level of wallpaper making, you tend to use your own "trained" eye for your own wallpapers. So your walls have already passed your standard for an acceptable wall. If you've been trained in the general colour and composition scheme, you usually wouldn't get too many feedbacks from people mainly because it has satisfied the others in terms of composition and colour already =D
how could i foreget you? XD

yeah, exactly what i feel :3

EternalBlue
07-23-2004, 01:03 PM
It looks great candy ^^, the outline isn't really a big deal unless you're super picky anyway lol ^^