PDA

View Full Version : Sign Ups: Wolf- The murder mystery

Ωmega
11-20-2013, 06:26 PM
So this is going to be a merging of the popular Wolf games and a RPG game.

The story-

An odd letter came in the mail for you today, inviting you for a dinner party for Mr. Body's birthday. Included with the invitation is some form of blackmail....you have no choice but to attend this party.

Sample character sheet-

Name:
Profession: (whatever you want within reason...no alien herders)
Appearance: (I will accept photos)
Personality:

Name: Lenore Young
Profession: Unknown
Appearance: 81459
Personality: Cocky, brash and abrasive. Lenore grew up mostly raising herself and has learned to depend only on herself. Shes overly confident and doesnt hold back with what shes thinking.

How much of your characters past you want to reveal is up to you.

NOTE: You MUST send me a PM with what your character is being blackmailed for to be approved. Also, please include if you would be interested in being the killer in the PM. I dont want to force someone to be the killer if they dont want to be.

How the game will work-

I will randomly pick a character to be the killer. I will communicate with them back and forth on who may or may not die. Deaths will not happen once a night. No lynchings will take place. It is your job to find clues and piece them together to figure out who the killer is and try to survive

Princess Lemon
11-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Aw man, I'm so down for this. Before I write up a character mind if I ask what the time frame is? Or era? Like 1800's, or futuristic? Or does it not matter? :O

Ωmega
11-20-2013, 08:55 PM
I shouldve added that, shouldnt I? I think modern day works fine.

GameGeeks
11-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Some back story on Mr. Body might help. Also a fun idea is to have the murder play out in PMs and have the transcript posted after with the killer's name omitted.

Anime Forum
11-20-2013, 09:24 PM
You have my interest. How long do you believe this RPG would go on for? Regular Wolf game time?

Ωmega
11-20-2013, 09:43 PM
The game will go on as long as needed. Might be longer. Like I said, there wont be a day/night phase and killings will be at random times

Mr. Body is supposed to be mysterious. Finding out information on him will help you figure out the killer ;3

And all kills will be posted by me, as to not give away the killers identity [obviously with communication with the player]

GameGeeks
11-20-2013, 10:22 PM
Name: Albus Restifari (Surname is no longer used since joining the order.)
Profession: Chronicler
Appearance: [Link] (http://s.cghub.com/files/Image/709001-710000/709737/015_max.jpg)
Personality: Calm and reflective with a stubborn streak.
Background: He belongs to an order of old monastic priests who have long been detached from the Catholic Church. It is their duty to record the history of the church. Though the order has been in decline for many centuries. World War II saw to a hastening of this decline and now only a few members remain. He joined when he was 28 for reason only known to him. Through it he found peace. It is his duty to write down any significant event within the church. What qualifies for this is up to him. Though he has spent most of his life with the order he has recently come into guardianship of his great great granddaughter who's mother died in a car crash when she was four. He plans to raise her to take his place in the order when he dies. His past before joining the order is sparse and all records of the first twenty years of his life was lost during World War II.

Ωmega
11-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Approved =3

btw, your image link gives me "404 forbidden"

GameGeeks
11-20-2013, 11:12 PM
Try now.

Ωmega
11-20-2013, 11:16 PM
Works fine now ^___^

Princess Lemon
11-21-2013, 12:14 AM
Name: Jack Ellington

Profession: Lawyer

Appearance: link to pic (http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/Muchitsujo_Akumu/mrjackdude_zpse0c209fb.png)

Personality: Charismatic and subtle, he is guilty of pride however. He is quick to enter into an argument and likes to keep it going until its closed, which compliments his profession well. He has a very hard time losing.

Background:
Jack was a good student and managed to get himself into Harvard Law School. He was no different than other students or lawyers. What made him a hot shot in high society was his success in 2 cases. He is sought out by Corporate Executives, occasionally Insurance Agencies, and anyone else with money and power. He’s invited to social events among the wealthy due to the fact he can be a powerful ally to them. He’s well aware of the politics in high society and knows how to deal his hand right, including with the ladies.

I JUST REALIZED HIS NAME IS LIKE JACK SKELLINGTON? I DID NOT MEAN TO DO THAT? I'M SORRY

Ωmega
11-21-2013, 12:48 AM
Rofl, his name is fine and approved =]

Anime Forum
11-21-2013, 01:34 AM
The game will go on as long as needed. Might be longer. Like I said, there wont be a day/night phase and killings will be at random times

Mr. Body is supposed to be mysterious. Finding out information on him will help you figure out the killer ;3

And all kills will be posted by me, as to not give away the killers identity [obviously with communication with the player]

Alright. I'll try and sign up ASAP. Hopefully within the next couple days!

DeathBlade/13.666
11-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Sign me up for now.

Tetsanosuke
11-25-2013, 07:07 PM
Name: Gene Michael Lukard
Profession: Clinical Psychologist
Appearance: [ This image, perhaps add a couple years. ] (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-i6LWS4DLLuk/UHC1HQS3iWI/AAAAAAAAAMI/ksgl_VR9PhI/s640/anime+guy+8.jpg)
Personality: A mindful individual who exudes an aura of perception. Even though he wears glasses, people tend to notice just how much he sees; like he is looking through them. Intelligent and quiet, calm, collected. Perhaps he is a pillar of trust. But much like the books he enjoys, he is closed from the world. Controlled, bound.

Ωmega
11-25-2013, 07:51 PM
Approved ^w^d

RyuTama
11-26-2013, 04:52 AM
Oh my god? A Wolf RPG.

I NEED DISSSS

But it's too late for me to write something up right now. I just thought you should all know my intense and utter excitement for this. :la

I'm guessing this starts when enough slots are filled? Anyway, hopefully I can have a decent background by later today/tomorrow.

DeathBlade/13.666
11-26-2013, 09:34 AM
Name: Chaos Fluffy
Profession: Magician
Appearance: In normal form... A cute white rabbit with straight ears, a fluffy tail, a fair number of earrings and ear studs in the ears and eyebrows, and "FTW" tattooed on the hips. Can make a human appearance that's white, white hair, same piercings and tattoos, in a semi-punkish black denium with faded grey parts pants and jacket, and a grey shirt.
Personality: A complete jerk.

Ωmega
11-26-2013, 10:26 AM
Oh my god? A Wolf RPG.

I NEED DISSSS

But it's too late for me to write something up right now. I just thought you should all know my intense and utter excitement for this. :la

I'm guessing this starts when enough slots are filled? Anyway, hopefully I can have a decent background by later today/tomorrow.

Its starts when I want it to!! (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nah, but when we have something over [Id like] 15 people.

And lmao Death, just need your blackmail PM

Folter
11-27-2013, 11:15 PM
Name: Elizabeth Cooper
Profession: Surgeon
Appearance: image (http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/bd0b8e5ce9d93d36385d171e75f56c0c/http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v614/AnimeAngel93/anime/AnimeWoman.jpg)
Personality: General Know it all, has a need to take control when stresses, otherwise calm and accepting, can on occasion "snap" when overly stressed
Background: Elizabeth went to a well known college graduated at the top of her class and quickly went into the medical field.

Ωmega
11-28-2013, 12:07 AM
Approved =3

Ωmega
12-03-2013, 11:36 AM
Le bump~

Id like to get a few more sign ups before starting, if not, I'll start sometime by the end of the week

vrarsenal
12-14-2013, 07:08 AM
Can I join?
Name: Jaden Lasper
Profession: Doctor
Appearance: Dark brown hair and eyes. Olive colored skin. Usually dressed with a simple, yet elegant suit. e.g white shirt, black tie....
Personality: Rather quiet and reserved. Knowledgeable but doesn't like to speak out. Around other people he is awkward but comes across as good-natured.
I NEED ME SOOOOOME WOLFY THINGAMAJICY.
IT'S BEEN SO LONG xD

Ωmega
12-14-2013, 10:28 AM
So far so good, I need a PM about what Mr. Body is blackmailing your character for and youre good to go

acrownofbutterflies
12-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Hi Omega!! I hope it's okay for me to join this? I haven't rped in a while so I figure now is as good of a time as ever. This is actually a character I doodle while doing schoolwork...

Name: Carlisle Beelz

Profession: Cashier

Appearance: 5' tall, a little pudgy. She's got short, messy black hair in a bob, with straight-across bangs. Light amber/brown eyes with blue flecks in the left. She has freckles and wears big, round glasses. Slightly tanned skin.

Personality: Quiet, tends to be the "lone wolf", but is in no way shy or scared of interaction with others. Headstrong and self-confident. She's got a dark sort of humor and is very sarcastic and insensitive. She watches out for herself first and foremost.

Ωmega
12-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Approved. I hope to have the game up sometime tomorrow!

acrownofbutterflies
12-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Yay, thank you! I can't wait for this to begin, I'm excited, hee hee. C:

Ωmega
12-17-2013, 04:40 PM
The game is up~

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?118457-RPG-Wolf-Murder-Mystery&p=2794488#post2794488

RyuTama
12-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Crap, I lost track of this. D: Is it possible to submit a character sheet and join later on in the RPG? I'll be too busy for Christmas and New Years to get in any decent posts.

Ωmega
12-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Yes, that'll be fine =]

RyuTama
01-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Sorry this is so late; I had to get it pre-approved to make sure I didn't interrupt anything lol. @@

Name: Levy (pronounced LEH-vee) McCalaman

Profession: Mortician

Appearance: Tall and slim with his sleek black hair carefully parted on one side. He has bright blue eyes. He is almost always seen in a professional suit and dress shoes, even as his casual attire.

Personality: Very flamboyant and expressive. His colleagues sometimes describe him as a bit mad, especially due to his tendency to smile brightly even in wildly inappropriate situations. Indeed, he can be very eccentric and unpredictable, although hes generally pleasant and well-behaved. He also has a rather morbid curiosity, accompanied by a dark sense of humor. However, despite his seemingly messy profession, hes quite meticulous. Hes usually more distressed by a dusty room than a dead body (so long as its tidied up). When hearing about his work, most people assume he's just a simpleton stuck with a dirty job, when in reality, he's in fact very clever and intelligent.

Hehe~ this guy should be fun to write for. :D I'll try and get in a post later tonight.

Ωmega
01-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Approved =]

ChibiAmaterasu
01-06-2014, 01:11 AM
If you dont mind, may i join in? Im a pretty decent roleplayer... and i can also post a rp sample if you like

[[Edit 1/6/14 12:02: Im just speeding up to process so it will be done sorry if its a bit jumbled up]]

Name: Rylus Blomfield
Profession: Professional Choreographer and Part-Time Costume Designer
Appearance: http://anime.desktopnexus.com/get/1234225/?t=dgo50tu0umif09lnta3k9ei1c652ca5a7c032c3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------Finished------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: Being raised in an upper-classed political family, Rylus is calm and collected to the people around her for various reasons. With her collected and calm personality, these personality traits makes her also seem to be overprotective of everything and a recluse to other people, preferring the company of herself. Although being a recluse Rylus has some skills in socializing with people as being raised with rich parents, they often threw parties which required her to socialize with the other guests. Her skills from socializing greatly varies from being composed under pressure, to her presence which she could proficiently use her intimidating presence to make sure that anything that she wants, ‘will’ happen… Also from the parties hosted by her parents, she also learned how to dance with the kids around her age and occasionally the handsome young man who treat her like a princess and dance to the music. From dancing she also experienced and learned about being elegant and practice speaking and laughing quietly, while trying not to disappear or go unheard, but focusing your energy into a smaller space so that it draws people closer.
----------------------------------------------------------Finished------------------------------------------------------------------
Raised from a political family, Ryluis was also taught how to speak proficiently, from practicing tongue-twisters, to answering questions about made-up nonsense, pushing her to improvise answers smoothly and swiftly without having to worry about them being correct. Adding onto her speaking lesson, she learned how to flatter people, making most people want to believe that they are successful and well-like more than they want to believe they are handsome. She has also learned that small personal details help make the recipient of your flattery feel that you have truly noticed them, which is always better than a simple "how nice you look". Play to these beliefs and they will be inclined to enjoy your company, even if they should know better. Rylus also touched up on her manners memorizing the correct position of every maid in the castle. Treating maids with respect ensures good service. She also learned that to directly challenge someone's honor is to declare war. Never make a public accusation of cowardice, infidelity, or murder unless you are prepared to face mortal enemies. And on that note, you study the etiquette of dueling.
------------------------ -------------------------------NotFinished-----------------------------------------------------------------
Rylus and her family having a surplus of money, hired a teacher for Rylus to also teach her bout the basics of the artistic world.

You discuss the nature of beauty, looking around at landscapes, objects, and people and comparing their aesthetic elements.
You practice sketching fruits and flowers with Charcoal on parchment.
You study the theory of color, how they complement and contrast, and how to select colors to emphasize a mood.-----
You practice major and minor scales at the keyboard of a pianoforte.
You study musical notation and begin to play familar songs by sight on the pianoforte.
You practice deep-breathing exercises to build up your ability to sustain a note.
You learn the differences in resonance between the chest, the head, and the nose.
You learn about different vocal ranges, from the most profound bass to the rate coluratura soprano.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------NotFinished------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Flaws!!!
Bossy, Arogant, demanding(presence), dangerous,

Ωmega
01-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Interesting character. Approved

Space Cowboy 2112
03-18-2014, 08:28 PM
Name: Jens
Profession: Musician
Appearance: 82540
Personality: psychedelic, sweet but sharp and cunning

Match Maker
05-18-2014, 12:51 AM
Name: Scarlet Hans
Profession: multiple skilled artist
Appearance: Short brown hair, in a pixie cut. From short to long bangs. Brown eyes, white, 1,64 meters.
http://i58.tinypic.com/335crxx.jpg

Personality: Kind hearted, sneaky, sarcastic and thinks before she acts.