PDA

View Full Version : Anime Based Video Games

pokeslob
09-17-2013, 01:32 AM
What are you're favourite anime games? meaning games based on an existing anime series, not things with anime style art (like Tales or Pokemon)...

I am currently playing Neon Genesis Evangelion: Battle Orchestra for psp, and loving it! also been addicted to Gundam Breaker for ps3 :)

what about you guys?

Glies
09-21-2013, 09:01 PM
Bleach: Soul Resurreccion.
Uhm... I don't really know anymore, Dragon Ball Z, too.

Light Buster
09-22-2013, 12:29 AM
None, because most, if not, all of them suck bad.

~World of Elegance~
10-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Yeah, most aren't good. I have the fighting game based off Sengoku. the game play is so annoying lol, and the voice acting irritates me they don't even give me the option to listen to it in the original language like other games. I..don't know whats going on with it. But games like Ni No Kuni are good, not based on an anime but made by the Ghibli studio. That was thoroughly enjoyable.

georgebush
10-13-2013, 02:00 AM
Most are not good. I have a fighting game based on the the Warring States Period. The game is so annoying lol, dubbing did not even give me a chance to hear the original language, like other games.

Zainox
10-13-2013, 10:02 PM
Yeah, I would have to say they are not the best. But I kind of expect that these days going into a game based off of an anime or movie. I personally like the fighters of Naruto and Dragonball Z.
I got Bleach: Soul Resurreccion, but it just felt very lacking, quick and cheap for me. So I wasn't to fond of it.
I heard the game for Afro Samurai is good though, I am still yet to play that.

Deviate
10-14-2013, 11:10 AM
I played Naruto, all of them. Story line matches with the Manga/Anime for the most part. I just change the voice from English to Japanese..

OH I'm really looking forward to J-Stars Victory Vs.. If you don't know what that is... *Facepalm*

Hanamaru Kunikida
10-14-2013, 04:35 PM
I played Naruto, all of them. Story line matches with the Manga/Anime for the most part. I just change the voice from English to Japanese..

OH I'm really looking forward to J-Stars Victory Vs.. If you don't know what that is... *Facepalm*

Lol, no one except me knows about it. It really looks nice.

AmandaNerdBot
11-12-2013, 12:37 AM
I play games with anime characters, like Tales of Graces f, but I rarely play any games that are based off some anime/manga series.