PDA

View Full Version : Creative ways to ask a girl to homecoming?

Plato
09-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Hey there anime & manga community!

You know how every guy has "that girl"? :awe:
The one who they have had a crush on for YEARS? :yeahthat:
The one they think creepy thoughts about sometimes and then instantly feel ashamed for thinking them? :sofa:
The one they were too scared to ever talk to? :soapbox:

Yes, my fellow animaniacs, I am finally in a position to get "that girl".

AND NOW I need to ask her to homecoming!
Alas, I have no unique ideas.

That's why I need you, the beautiful, creative, slightly creepy, but still wonderful, Anime & Manga community!

She and I are both into anime, Asian culture & food, Korean dramas, and other things of the same genre.

I want to know if you guys have any ideas that will be able to incorporate anime or something ethnic into it!

I already thought of having the Chinese restaurant that I used to work at spell out "Homecoming?" on the food, buuuuut it isn't the nicest place, and isn't quite what I was thinking of.

Well? Get the creative juices flowing people! If this isn't close to the plots seen in most romance animes then I dont know what else is! I just hope it wont turn out like one of those horror romance animes. Oh... now my mind is wandering.

sunnyside
09-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Are you asking out a girl that you haven't interacted with much, or are you trying to break out of the friend zone?

Are you just trying to have fun with it, or are you anticipating a "no" if you just ask normally so you feel like you've got to step it up?

International 4-8818
09-11-2013, 08:40 PM
Chloroform. She won't see it coming.

Plato
09-12-2013, 12:58 AM
Ah, no.

It's definitely a YES. I practically shattered the ice already. We are going out to lunch tomorrow. We both like each other. We have been talking non stop. It's a yes.

I just need to find a cute way to ask her to homecoming.

Sympathy
09-12-2013, 06:10 PM
train a kitten to meow "come to homecoming with me" in morse code. also make the kitten wear a panda bear suit. cute, right?

aether
09-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Hire a commando team to kidnap her

Albear
09-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Sing her a song.
I'm really happy for you that you will most likely have a date to homecoming. I like reading about positive stuff like this, since it makes me forget those ”bad feels” about how I never went to my own school events or dances due to being rejected.