PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Mega Man fans: Support Mighty No. 9 on Kickstarter!

narunaru
09-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Hello, all; I've come here today to inform you of a cool new project going on:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9?ref=live

It's called Mighty No. 9, and it's Keiji Inafune's love letter to his long-lost Blue Bomber. In order to avoid another mess like Mega Man Legends 3's development and eventual cancellation, he's asked us, the fans, to help him out a bit. Which brings us to this Kickstarter: by donating certain increments, you can get special rewards and privileges, from a digital copy of the game to beta access to a plushie of an enemy all the way up to dinner with Keiji Inafune himself! And while some prizes are expensive (dinner with the man requires a ten-thousand dollar donation), like with any Kickstarter, you don't have to donate any certain amount, and every little bit helps. So if you love Mega Man, Keiji Inafune, or any of the fine people over at Comcast, donate today, and maybe snag yourself some neat prizes along with a cool new game.

I know I'll be donating at least $60 with my next , admittedly measly, paycheck. Anyone else on board?

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Already donated.

And lol, you came back just to post this.

narunaru
09-02-2013, 12:21 AM
I did. Miss me, much?

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-02-2013, 02:05 AM
No idea who you are actually.

Anime Forum
09-02-2013, 02:23 AM
I did. Miss me, much?

Hard to miss someone with 141 posts, no offense.

Anyways, I "may" donate, but it would be nowhere near a 60 dollar donation.

rf switch
09-02-2013, 02:37 AM
I don't think I really need to donate. They already got 800K of the 900K they want and it's been about a day. It goes until Oct 1.