PDA

View Full Version : Why's my website promo thread locked?

Animedude5555
08-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Why???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

KyouFalls
08-09-2013, 02:58 AM
It was closed by Eris I believe.

Ranshiin
08-09-2013, 03:04 AM
... Because making threads to advertise sites (even though I wouldn't call yours a "site") is against forum rules? Maybe?

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/krexuzeitor/implied-facepalm.jpg

Zainox
08-09-2013, 03:08 AM
Why did you make a thread asking why your thread was closed?

International 4-8818
08-09-2013, 04:23 AM
For the love of God and all that is holy where is the common sense with this child?!?

KyouFalls
08-09-2013, 05:25 AM
For the love of God and all that is holy where is the common sense with this child?!?
What makes you think he has common sense to begin with? ^-^

Vintniv
08-09-2013, 07:36 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/588/177/c0f.gif

Inactive Account 0061
08-09-2013, 08:29 AM
At this point I'm not sure wheather Animedude5555 is trolling. Or just mentally challenged...

Ranshiin
08-09-2013, 09:07 AM
At this point I'm not sure wheather Animedude5555 is trolling. Or just mentally challenged...

Or worse ... both????

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-09-2013, 09:13 AM
I'll give him credit for bringing some humor into the forums at least.

But to be honest, at this point he's pretty irrelevant.

Sympathy
08-09-2013, 09:36 AM
Why did you make a thread asking why your thread was closed?

exactly what i was gunna ask when i saw this thread.

International 4-8818
08-09-2013, 12:59 PM
It reminds me of the days of PS2Huang...... (shudder)

Ranshiin
08-09-2013, 02:44 PM
It reminds me of the days of PS2Huang...... (shudder)

No, please ... no. Please, don't compare Videogamer to him, there's no possible comparison or contest whatsoever.

International 4-8818
08-09-2013, 02:55 PM
No, please ... no. Please, don't compare Videogamer to him, there's no possible comparison or contest whatsoever.

http://i.imgur.com/PCnaJvt.gif
I remember those long summer nights in 06'. Many nights.... many cold....cold... dark nights. The question "how could someone be so depraved and so sick exist in this world? How did this man become......ps2huang???"

Animedude5555...... it's your choice to redeem yourself.

Anime Forum
08-09-2013, 09:43 PM
I remember those long summer nights in 06'. Many nights.... many cold....cold... dark nights. The question "how could someone be so depraved and so sick exist in this world? How did this man become......ps2huang???"

He had a choice already so yeah, he must be a random fool. ITS2LATE4HIM.

Zainox
08-09-2013, 10:09 PM

He's in too deep, there's no turning back for him now.

Animedude5555
08-09-2013, 10:23 PM
I guess you haters haven't noticed the fact that unlike the other guy mentioned in here, I've not gone around making a bunch of senseless posts. I only post things that are worth posting. Yes this means I post less frequently, but that means that what I DO post is quality stuff. Haven't you noticed the various GOOD threads I've posted, and also the INTELLIGENT sounding replies I've posted on other people's threads?

Stop hating on a GOOD forum member, or YOU end up becoming the trolls.

Anime Forum
08-09-2013, 10:30 PM
I guess you haters haven't noticed the fact that unlike the other guy mentioned in here, I've not gone around making a bunch of senseless posts. I only post things that are worth posting. Yes this means I post less frequently, but that means that what I DO post is quality stuff. Haven't you noticed the various GOOD threads I've posted, and also the INTELLIGENT sounding replies I've posted on other people's threads?

Making a thread about your website is "INTELLIGENT"?

Hanamaru Kunikida
08-09-2013, 10:34 PM

You lost your hype.

You have become a washout troll tbh. At least before, you brought some humor by bringing controversy into the forums. Now you are more of a shadow of your former self.

Zainox
08-09-2013, 10:38 PM

*points to this thread*

KillKaylaDead
08-10-2013, 03:02 AM

I don't know you, Animedude5555.... or anyone else here for that matter. But I have some advice for you. THINK before you POST. Once you get yourself into the hot seat, it's hard, if not impossible, to get yourself out. I've been on multiple forums, not all of them were as kind as the people here. Stop wasting time by posting useless threads. If you have an issue that you honestly want answers to, please message admin/mod. Also, if you're not aware of the forum rules, it would be a good choice to re-read them. If you're honestly not a troll, just not forum savvy, I hope I helped a little. Good luck and try not to bring more attention to yourself than needed.

Ranshiin
08-10-2013, 05:34 AM
Making a thread about your website is "INTELLIGENT"?

Apparently going off the rails about it being locked is INTELLIGENT as well.

Eris
08-10-2013, 10:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ioJbYLX.gif