PDA

View Full Version : Dangan Ronpa: The Animation

HeroValor
08-02-2013, 01:04 PM
So, just got finished watching the most recent episode (episode 4) of this anime and I gotta say it's really pulled me in.

For those of you that haven't heard of it, it's a murder/mystery/psychological anime where 15 students are pulled into a school, and the only way they can leave is by committing a murder and getting away with it.

For those of you that have watched it, what are your thoughts on it so far?

Ceris
08-02-2013, 03:34 PM
I've only seen up to episode 3, but plan on watching 4 and also 5 which should be released later today. I like it a lot, that class trial was really entertaining and can't wait to continue it later!

Inactive_Account
08-04-2013, 06:41 AM
It's so bad that it's good.

TJCBOY15
08-04-2013, 11:45 AM
I watched the 5 episodes and im kind of having mixed feelings. The idea is great and I love Monokuma and the pink blood lol! But im just wondering how much more creative they can get with these class trials?

DenjaX
08-05-2013, 08:16 AM
Play the game instead. The anime is technically aimed for those who have played the game and promotion of the game.

Anime watchers only won't get into this. It's hella rushed and character quirks and interactions are cut... You won't feel anything on their death and mysteries are just spoon-fed to you.

HeroValor
08-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Play the game instead. The anime is technically aimed for those who have played the game and promotion of the game.

Anime watchers only won't get into this. It's hella rushed and character quirks and interactions are cut... You won't feel anything on their death and mysteries are just spoon-fed to you.

Yeah, I had a feeling there was a game tied to it based on the classroom trials that had moments where it seemed interactive but really wasn't. I'm sure the game would be much more in depth, but since I don't have access to it, I'll settle for the anime.

DenjaX
08-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Yeah, I had a feeling there was a game tied to it based on the classroom trials that had moments where it seemed interactive but really wasn't. I'm sure the game would be much more in depth, but since I don't have access to it, I'll settle for the anime.
It is good to hear that you are still able to enjoy the anime despite its overly rushed concept and the lack of character depth.

If you like solving cases, I would like to suggest deducing the mystery before you watch the trial. xDD

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

I watched the 5 episodes and im kind of having mixed feelings. The idea is great and I love Monokuma and the pink blood lol! But im just wondering how much more creative they can get with these class trials?
Were the cases too easy for you to figure out? If so, don't worry. The future class trials will blow your mind if the anime adapted it well.

TJCBOY15
08-10-2013, 01:00 PM
[/COLOR]
Were the cases too easy for you to figure out? If so, don't worry. The future class trials will blow your mind if the anime adapted it well.[/QUOTE]

No i have not been able to solve any of them lol. I find them very complicated and unexpected. But i'm just wondering how they'll be able to keep the trials interesting with reasons for murder and etc.

DenjaX
08-11-2013, 10:40 PM
No i have not been able to solve any of them lol. I find them very complicated and unexpected. But i'm just wondering how they'll be able to keep the trials interesting with reasons for murder and etc.If you find the trial interesting in the anime, then expect better ones. I still have hope with the adaptation. xDD

If you have a PSP, you should try out the game. xDD

TJCBOY15
08-12-2013, 09:06 AM
If you find the trial interesting in the anime, then expect better ones. I still have hope with the adaptation. xDD

If you have a PSP, you should try out the game. xDD

Unfortunately i dont have one :( but yeah imma continue watching it also