PDA

View Full Version : [Original Fiction] ZombieHigh

myfreindlyplanet
07-12-2013, 10:20 PM
Hey i wanted to write a story about zombies in high school so i wrote Zombie-high.
Its mostly a Horror with Romance based theme. It starts off with two kids taking a test when out of no where they
hear a scream.

Different Types of zombies:
Runners: A Weak Zombie that likes to travel in packs.
Brutes:A Zombie who can smash his way threw a gate & is very strong and tall.
Pigs: A Zombie who has eaten so much he can barely move.
Wickeds: A Zombie who is smart enough to trap and kill people.

Well anyways i hope you enjoy it.
You can read it online at:http://www.quotev.com/story/3455876/ZombieHigh/1/

There is currently 4 chapters.

Current Characters in the story

Silas
Tyler
Mr. Jefferson X
Mr. Johnson X

Chapter 1:

I'm doing my test in class, it seems really easy its just all about world history and stuff about world war 2. I'm really confident i can ace it without a problem. After guessing some answers i finish the test. I turn my head around to see my friend tyler who's one of my best friends to see if hes almost finished.Tyler isn't really strong or brave hes a quick thinker and smart. He waves his hand and smiles i think hes almost done. I stand up and walk quickly to the teachers desk he's in his mid thirty's looks like your average teacher i asked him if i can go to sleep since i finished the test. He nodded and i turn around, and as im walking to my desk i hear this scream coming from the rear end of the class.

It's coming from Lucia, everyone stands up Lucia is pointing at the window, slowly everyone goes towards the window i try to jump around and see what everyone is watching and i finally make it threw the people and i see Mr. Jefferson our school principle on the ground. With someone on top of him. I cant really tell who's on him since were on the 2nd floor of the school. The School speaker turns on and a voice comes over the speaker and says to the teachers "lock your class room doors and to hide under your desks were performing a safety drill".

The teacher goes outside and locks the door and comes back in and tells everyone to go under their desks. I run back to my desk and go under the desk. Tyler is already under his desk he asked me what you think is happening outside i told him "im sure the principle just slipped on his but or something." tyler laughed and said "yeah". I smiled and i start to notice that there are some police sirens in the distance. The sirens get closer and closer and closer. I start to wonder if someone with a gun or knife came on campus or something. BANG out of nowhere everyone jumps up from under the desks the teacher screams "Everyone get under your desks!" i go under my desk panicing i look at tyler and hes also worried more gun shots are fired. And soon there is silence this is the first time this ever happened to me.

Chapter 2:

Tyler and me are both under the desk's. Hes starting to freak out but i manage to calm him with some candy i had in my pocket from the store this morning. The teacher looks confused and the students are all nervous and scared. I'm not sure how long were going to be under the Desks. After just a few minutes after the gun shots were fired. I start to hear footsteps running in the hall just outside our class room. More and More steps it sounds like 5 maybe 10 people are running in the hall ways. It sounds like something is pounding on the next classroom's door. Its geting louder and stronger and something finally breaks We all hear screams of terror coming from students. Our teacher tells all the students to be quiet and to stay under your desks. This time tyler is crying and saying "He doesn't want to die." Students in the next classroom are still screaming.

Most of them are screaming "Run!" or "someone save me!" the lights turn off and power goes out as we still hear them screaming. I try to turn on my phone to call the police or anyone for help but my phone isn't working, i whisper to tyler to see if his phone is working he is shaking at this point but still manages to check his phone he says quietly "no its not working". Every student is checking there phones but there all not working.

Foot Steps come closer to our room and something is pounding against our door everyone runs for the Conner its dark in the room but we still hear the pounding. Its getting stronger and louder it stops out of no where. And the door breaks, i watched the door and saw red eyes and a human like figure covered in blood everywhere, Tyler screams in horror and so do all the students. What well happen now? im thinking to myself.

Chapter 3:

The door completely breaks and around 13 people covered in blood storm into the classroom. They all jumped onto the teacher who was trying to fight them off. I grabed tyler and manged to run pass the zombie like creatures not looking back, never looking back as i hear screams of terror from my dear Friends and fellow students.

I knew i had to get away from those people or what ever they were. Tyler suggested that we go to the teachers lounge that maybe there might be some teachers there who might be able to help us or do something about this nightmare. We were only a couple of steps away from the teachers lounge door, i reached for the door knob when i notice that there was the person like thing eating alive Mr. Johnson our school's P.E teacher .

I could see Mr Johnson's eyes looking at us trying to desperately tell us to run. I stopped and turned to tyler who hasn't seen this horror. The person like thing eating Mr Johnson now saw me and was heading towards us. Tyler notices it and runs I was to scared to move a muscle. The zombie like creature is getting closer & closer. Fear struck into me and my instincts forced me to search in my pockets for something anything. I grabed what ever was in my pocket and smashed it on the zombies head. It then fell back i jumped onto the zombie and insanely started to beat the zombie with the phone I pulled out of my pocket. Blood was everywhere the zombie like thing didn't move i then notice Mr Johnson was turning into one of them. He started coming towards me and i knew that this was a zombie infection, Because if he was still alive he would need his other half of his body to even move.

To read more chapters please visit
http://www.quotev.com/story/3455876/ZombieHigh/1/

Since i cant post more then 3 chapters here :cool:

Kleio
07-20-2013, 03:17 PM
First, I'd just like to inform you that I moved your thread from the general discussion area to the FanFiction and Prose subforum. I did this because it's more of a story and less of something to be discussed. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. :3

Second, I love zombie stories. I like the whole idea you have going here and it kinda reminds me of High School of the Dead. I hope you post more chapters, and please post links here on the forums. I'd like to read more. I think this story has a lot of potential with back story, character development, and plot. Zombie stories are quite versatile in ways that other genres are not. I wish you the best of luck.

Aside from some grammar mistakes, it was pretty good. :D

Joep ten Haaf
04-23-2014, 05:15 AM
Hi there! I really liked the fast pace you had in your work. I often find fanfic/original art boring because of the long descriptions. I also like the fact that you made multiple types of zombies giving more variety within the theme. That said there was one thing bothering me. The actions of the main character seem teen like/adultish. Therefore giving candy to his friend Tyler felt really out of place. But please keep on posting :)