PDA

View Full Version : What is the latest anime you completed?

Anime Forum
07-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Pretty simple actually. What is the last anime you finished every episode for and did you like it? For me? Shin Koihime Mosou Otome Tairan. I thought it was cool but the uncensored version is unbearable.

Ceris
07-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Acchi Kocchi and Zettai Boei Leviatan. 10/10 to Acchi Kocchi and 8/10 for Zettai Boei Leviatan. I loved Acchi Kocchi and Zettai Boei Leviatan was a surprise with many redeeming features even though the story wasn't all that great.

Tenrou Nogitsune
07-17-2013, 07:23 PM
Hmm. Onegai Teacher. it was meh

FstSergeant8595
07-18-2013, 02:35 AM
Ouran High School Host Club I gave it an 8 out of 10 on MyAnimeList =)

RainyDayMan
07-18-2013, 03:01 AM
The "Hellsing" original Video Animation. I wiked it.

Zainox
07-18-2013, 03:06 AM
Mirrai Nikki, Aiura and GJ Bu.
Mirai Nikki was fantastic! Awesome story, characters and full of blood! 9/10
GJ Bu was a nice anime to just chill with, has it's funny moments and interesting characters. Overall it was enjoyable. 6.5/10
Aiura were short 4 minute episodes full of funny. I really enjoyed it! 8/10

Inactive_Account
07-18-2013, 06:36 AM
Ryo (4th Anime Mirai 2013 ): 3/10
Mind Game: 7/10
Perfect Blue: 8/10
Mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo? : 3/10
R.O.D OVA: 3/10

Lots of 3/10s lately. :\

GrimStride
07-18-2013, 07:36 AM
The last series i completed was the 2012 version of Jojo's Bizzare Adventures .

It was quite good . The characters were interesting , the action was fast paced and the art was quite colorful . I enjoyed the first half better(the one about Jonathan) but overall it was a kickass series .

Definitely the best shounen series i've seen in a while

Tenrou Nogitsune
07-18-2013, 08:53 AM
I rewatched Ao no Exorcist

Zainox
07-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Just finished Chaos; Head. Interesting anime, the story was kinda hard to follow but I think I understood it in the end. I thought it to be quite enjoyable. 7/10.

Jaffa
07-19-2013, 04:04 AM
Higashi no Eden. Not bad, actually. Quite liked it. It was better than I thought it would be.

Inactive_Account
07-19-2013, 04:45 AM
Mad Bull 34

It was so bad it was hilarious. 1.5/10

Zainox
07-26-2013, 09:43 AM
I finished Steins;Gate. I heard it was good but I wasn't expecting it to be that good. Every character was so unique and lovable. The story line was so different with so much emotion. I loved it.
9/10

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steins;Gate

Pirouette
07-26-2013, 04:50 PM
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet 7/10.

Tenrou Nogitsune
07-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

Zainox
07-27-2013, 03:09 AM
Just finished Tsuritama. It wasn't too bad. It defenitly wasn't overly fantastic, but it was a fun anime to watch. The characters were really lovable. One of the characters Haru I think may be annoying to some, but I find him bearable. For an anime based around fishing, which I think to be rather boring. They put a nice spin on it to make it seems interesting. I would be lying if I said I don't somewhat feel like fishing now. It wasn't overly funny, but it didn't have a nice undertone of humor in it. I found this anime to be very casual and enjoyable.
6.5/10

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuritama

Ceris
07-27-2013, 04:06 AM
I finished Steins;Gate. I heard it was good but I wasn't expecting it to be that good. Every character was so unique and lovable. The story line was so different with so much emotion. I loved it.
9/10

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steins;Gate
I kind of want to watch Steins;Gate but I know someone who talked about it so much and praises it so much I lost interest in it (Hearing about something has an opposite effect on me)

I finished Hidan no Aria (Aria The Scarlet Ammo) and the TV series and the OVA movie thingy of Black Rock Shooter. The former I enjoyed a lot but was disappointed to hear the sales weren't good enough for a S2, so I'm going to read the light novels. As for Black Rock Shooter, I really loved it. I was going into it expecting mediocre and got something I really enjoyed.

KillKaylaDead
07-27-2013, 04:47 AM
Just finished re-watching Death Note. Still amazing as ever.

Zainox
07-27-2013, 05:04 AM
I kind of want to watch Steins;Gate but I know someone who talked about it so much and praises it so much I lost interest in it (Hearing about something has an opposite effect on me)

When people talk up an anime for me, It makes me really want to watch it but it raises my expectations. More than less, I find myself disappointing with anime this way. Angel Beats is a good example, I saw alot of people talk it up and in the end I was really disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it was a great anime but because of all the praise I expected alot more.
I do think Steins;Gate is a good anime though. It get's it's hype for a reason. I would defenitly recommend it! ;3

Sympathy
07-27-2013, 02:35 PM
i've been leery about stein;gate because my friend raved about it and we usually don't like the same stuff. maybe i'll give it a try after all.

last finished Ga-Rei Zero. i had big hopes going into it simply because i watched a YT video with a couple of the fight scenes included and i was blown away. in the end the fight scenes near the end of the show were the only redeeming quality for me, the story isn't told well and a lot is left unexplained throughout the series. i didn't find myself caring much about any ofthe characters either. 4/10.

Jasanime
07-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Last anime I finished was 'Nana' I loved every minute of it!! Hachi was so adorable.

I'd like to add that Steins;Gate is BRILLIANT! I have watched it twice, definitely recommend it :-)

Mesut
07-27-2013, 09:26 PM
The last one I completed was Defense Devil it's pretty funny actually

Zainox
07-28-2013, 12:22 AM
I just finished Love Live! I came into this with low expectations. Where this isn't usually something I would like, I did find it enjoyable. I did find the interactions between the girls a little generic at times, but it gave a good feeling to the overall anime. The music in it was great and the dance moves were really well done. I liked the split animation they used to get a good looking performance! I think people who likes J-pop or K-On may really like this anime.
6.5/10

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Live!

Movie Dave
07-28-2013, 03:18 AM
Darker than black... a few months ago.

It was good for the most part. It kept me VERY entertained every time they mentioned the South America incident. But the constant lack of plot advancement made it hard to sit through. It ended with so many questions un-answered and I was left a little bit angry since the last episodes were THE PLOT ... were actually kinda bad. I assumed it would develop to something MUCH bigger. turns out, nope. bad twist and predictable circumstances filled with plot holes.

Zainox
07-28-2013, 07:16 AM
Just finished Date A Live. I knew this was somewhat popular getting into it, but had no idea what it was about. Turned out to be pretty cool! The battle scenes were awesome and the characters were really diverse! A few generic characters, but nothing off putting. My favourite thing about this were the powers, they were really cool! Had an interesting story too which will defenitly draw me in to watch season 2. It had a weird but fun twist on dating sim games, using the system for real world dates. This made for some good humor I thought. Overall it was fairly good all round.

7/10

Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_A_Live

Anime Forum
08-09-2013, 12:24 AM
I watched the Koihime Mosou OVA today. Wow was that horrible! 4/10. Nice way to ruin a pretty good anime though.

Zainox
08-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Aku No Hana - This was awesome! So dark and weird. I loved the openings and how they evolved. I liked the weird relationships between the characters. It mentioned a season 2 will be coming at the end. It will be interesting to see what they do with it. The weird music really added to the tense atmosphere and the different art style. It looks like it was drawn over people who acted the part. It took a bit to get used to, but in the end I liked it.
9/10

ChibiLovett
08-10-2013, 11:23 PM
I finished Karin in less than a day. Very good. Need to read the manga again since it's been years so I've forgotten most of it.

Anime Forum
08-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Just finished the Koihime Mosou Live Revolution. AMAZING! 10/10.

Catokun
08-11-2013, 03:13 AM
I last finished watching all the episodes of Nyan Koi.

Zainox
08-11-2013, 03:27 AM
Oriemo S2

BIGCHIEFA
08-11-2013, 08:18 PM
I've been on a tear as of late watching Speed Grapher, Baccano, Paranoia Agent and I just received the 3rd season of Black Lagoon which I'm certain to finish tonight all quality animes. Baccano was extremely likeable and was able to meld a good bit of variety into only 18 episodes. Speed Grapher was solid overall nothing outstanding but solid. I also was not disappointed Satoshi Kon's single television project, seeing some of his other works I held certain expectations going in.

Anime Forum
08-11-2013, 11:56 PM
I finished Astarotte's Toy which I gave a 8/10. It was good, but loli fanservice held it down extremely.

Zainox
08-12-2013, 04:12 AM
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
This was so good! It's about a brother and sister trying to get back home after an earthquake destroys the city. They state at the beginning of the show that they did research into what may happen with such a disaster and I think it shows. It's a real emotional journey with the two as they try to find their way back home, meeting people along the way who have also been struck with trouble by the quake. They don't hide the death in this either which I liked, gave you a real feel of what it may be like and made you feel even more for the two main characters. At the end I cried buckets and I don't tend to cry through most anime. I really loved this anime. I would easily give it a 10, but since there could have been SLIGHT improvements. I give it a 9.5

threewolves
08-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Just finished Shiki. Really liked it. Not as dark as I was hoping for, but still really enjoyed it. Gave it an 8/10.

Some good twists in it, but there were some holes that never got explained, which annoyed me a little bit, but they were minor holes, so didnt effect the overall story.

Zainox
08-12-2013, 02:03 PM
Just finished Azumanga Diaoh, I had been planning to watch this for years and decided to finally do it. I loved it, a good show full of laughter. My favourite character was Sakaki.

Burnt Toast
08-12-2013, 05:52 PM
11eyes which was pretty good. :)

Anime Forum
08-12-2013, 11:55 PM
I completed Naruto: Find the Four Leaf Clover which I gave a 4/10. Very weak OVA and it seems most hardcore Naruto fans agree.

Zainox
08-13-2013, 12:07 AM
11eyes which was pretty good. :)
A welcome to yee!!
*throws welcoming confetti*

I have not heard of this, I shall run off to google and check it out post haste!

Anime Forum
08-13-2013, 01:07 AM
A welcome to yee!!
*throws welcoming confetti*

I have not heard of this, I shall run off to google and check it out post haste!

I heard it starts off good, but gets useless in the last like number of episodes.

Inactive_Account
08-14-2013, 04:01 AM
Just finished Princess Jellyfish, it was definitely unique and fun but still left quite a bit to be desired. 6/10

Hammerbro24
08-15-2013, 12:04 AM
Recently, I just finished Bakemonogatari. Well the ending was pretty good, after all some of the parts were odd.

darkrider21
08-15-2013, 12:08 AM
air tv

Zainox
08-19-2013, 08:52 AM
Just finished the first season of Queens Blade. I went into this with an open mind, knowing what to expect. Despite the fan service and nudity, it was somewhat decent. The backbone of it though, which would be the fighting was shockingly animated which ruined it for me. I think if the fight scenes were better, I could have enjoyed this much more. I don't really like the whole main story of 'fighting for the title of queen' thing. But the back stories for each character I thought was interesting and cool. Some parts of this anime were good and some were bad. I think I would give it a 4/10.
Like I said, if the animation for the battles were better. It could have been a 6+ in my book!

zxccxxc
08-19-2013, 09:41 AM
Tonari No Kaibutsukun. It's 8/10
The Storyline is about a "studybug" girl and the "strong yet smart" guy.
it's interesting and funny anime. ^^

~*Red*~
08-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

The storyline was fleshed out and interesting, while the show's characters were fully developed and likable; I'd give it a 9/10.

Anime Forum
08-19-2013, 06:55 PM
K-On the movie which I gave a perfect 10/10. Easily IMO the best K-On animation out there.

mongoose018
08-19-2013, 11:42 PM
I finished Black Lagoon

Velvet_Nightmare
08-21-2013, 01:47 AM
Finished Spice and Wolf.

Kinda disappoint with the ending, felt it was kind of rushed, but still a good anime. 7.5-8/10

Gotta read the light novels now.

Prince Darien
08-22-2013, 04:56 AM
I am in the middle of planning a Halloween Supernatural/Horror event for my school's anime club, so I have been watch several from that genre.

My most recent one is Petshop of Horrors. It is only four episodes long. I liked it a lot. The basic episode structure is a bit repetitive, and lacks a lot of the background plot that is present in the manga. Despite all of that I really love County D.

I am almost done with Boogiepop Phantom. It is okay. It is undoubtedly a wtf did I just watch type of anime. There are a lot of characters and it is hard to keep them all straight. The animation style and music are great though.

Anime Forum
08-23-2013, 02:03 AM
I recently finished Phantom Thief Reiyna and am in awe of the 6.20 my anime list rating. Sure, the animation is far different from most animes, but this was enjoyable. 8/10 for me.

KillKaylaDead
08-23-2013, 03:14 AM
Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion. So... good... Love the cliff hanger they leave you with. Now onto the next season!

Just finished the series. Why must it end. Argg. Sad, happy, confused... it was a perfect combination of emotions. Soooo good.

KillKaylaDead
09-02-2013, 05:59 AM
I hate double posting... But no one else has posted and i feel like bumping this thread. :)

Date A Live. It was pretty entertaining. Worth a watch.

Now to search for something else...

Otaku Candy
09-03-2013, 02:44 AM
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic. I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the second season.

minjy
09-03-2013, 10:31 PM
I didn`t finish any anime ... lol

Ceris
09-04-2013, 03:21 AM
I hate double posting... But no one else has posted and i feel like bumping this thread. :)

Date A Live. It was pretty entertaining. Worth a watch.

Now to search for something else...
Favorite character in Date a Live?

My most recent: Kuroko no Basket. Figured since S2 is coming out this fall, I'd marathon S1. Really enjoyable despite not caring much for Basketball. Kise is awesome.

Pirouette
09-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Blood Lad. 7.5/10

I enjoyed it, but what's up with the character look-alikes?

Harakiri770
09-17-2013, 02:02 PM
I watched Afro Samurai.There where only 5 episodes, so I finished it in one night, but I didn't like it that much.I felt it needed more build up than what it had.I think at least another 5 episodes put into it to add at least some build up would have been better, and as for the flashbacks they give a little more back story but that's about it.Either way it was okay, it just could have been better.Now's my chance to say that the only reason I watched it was, because I was browsing Netflix, and saw that Samuel L. Jackson was in it.

Inactive_Account
09-18-2013, 10:25 PM
Just finished Princess Tutu.

It is most definitely the best mahou shoujo anime and slides easily into my top 5 all time favorites.

9.2/10

Anime Forum
09-19-2013, 01:36 AM
C Control. I really enjoyed it, though felt it could of been longer than 11 episodes.

9/10.

Drichos
09-19-2013, 05:37 AM
I have just recently finished 2

Tenjou Tenge 6/10 it actually pains me to rate this so low because i really did enjoy this anime but I personally found the flash backs of maya's past to take up too many episodes I really wanted to see more of Souichiro and Bob's progression.

and

They are my noble Masters 7/10 This anime had a lot that I liked it had depth, a good story line and it wasn't lacking in humour. I really liked both Ren and Colonel right from the start but I must say my favourite character was Natose the subtle love she showed for yume and her random outbursts of speed made her really stand out for me.

Pirouette
09-20-2013, 04:03 PM
BTOOOM!. 7.7/10

I would have given it a higher rating if it weren't for the incomplete ending.
Also, this anime reminds me of The Hunger Games.

BrittonPatrick
09-21-2013, 02:14 AM
I don't why Hunger Games got such recognition and appreciation. It was utterly insane and one of the worst. Jennifer Lawrence sure does know how to act but the plot and the story line was just not for her. Moreover they have a second installment incoming.

Anime Forum
09-26-2013, 02:24 AM
Another. Really good, but episode 11 had really bad writing. 9/10.

Ceris
09-26-2013, 03:03 AM
Finished a lot since my last post but most recent was Mayo Chiki. Loved it so much and Subaru earned herself a spot on my top 10 favorite characters list.

PinkGalaxies
09-26-2013, 12:45 PM
I finished watching Moon Phase, as it was chosen as one of my random anime shows to watch while working out. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. It was mostly just something to watch.

BronyBradyBuddyKiller
10-02-2013, 07:27 PM
My last 2 were Freezing (7/10) and Infinite Stratos (8/10). If I like the anime I check out the Manga / Light Novel, otherwise I move on.

redblood
10-04-2013, 11:12 AM
The last anime(s) I completed (Yesterday) was Attack on Titan and Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun season 2.

Attack on Titan was really awesome, though nothing came as a surprise since I had already read the manga. I think some parts of the anime was a bit silly, but the story was awesome, and the animation was really good. 4,5/5

Hakkenden: Touhou Hakken Ibun 2 was also an amazing series. While the first season was more of an introduction for all the characters, things really started to happening in the second season. The first season lacked a lot in the plot, but the second season made up for it. 4,5/5

I loved them both, and now I hope there will come a new season for both of them :3

Yo_Tristan
10-05-2013, 08:56 AM
sankarea it was awesome

Pirouette
10-10-2013, 06:10 PM
Attack on Titan. 8.8/10

It's all about Levi. <3

Brock Obama
10-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Attack on Titan but only season one still waiting for season 2

darkrider21
10-12-2013, 09:50 PM
high school DxD and let me say this. i loved the ending and im going to say this. it will have a re-watch but i dont think it will be aney time soon for the re-watch

星らぶ
10-13-2013, 12:39 AM
ICE
watched it last night 3 lengthy episodes in all
It was nice 8/10

Zainox
10-13-2013, 09:55 PM
Just watched Hotarubi no Mori e. I really enjoyed it, a nice, simple love story. 7/10

redblood
10-14-2013, 12:40 AM
pokemon: The origin and Gen'ei o kakeru Taiyou (Day break illusion).

Pokemon: the origin was really good but a bit too short and it went too fast. Would have wanted to see it as a whole series instead of a special. But it was really good, highly recommended for any pokemon fan.

Gen'ei o kakeru Taiyou (Day break illusion) was a very dark magical girl anime, and I loved it. It had elements that was much like other magical girl series, but it also did its own thing. 4/5 stars.

Zainox
10-14-2013, 09:10 AM
I just finished Free. I really liked this anime. I remember when I was first going into it with all the female fan hype behind it, I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. It was much better than I expected. It reminded me of Kuroko no Basket but about swimming. I really liked the story they had between the characters and the way it progressed. A few of the characters themselves bugged me a bit, but not enough to ruin the anime. The graphics and animations were just visually stunning, especially the water.
Overall I really enjoyed this anime. ~ 8.5/10

KyouFalls
10-14-2013, 09:14 AM
I think it was either, Darker Than Black or Code Geass. I was seeing Attack on Titan but I haven't finished it, Been busy the last couple months.

blueangel06661
10-14-2013, 10:00 AM
Gatchaman Crowds was the last I finished and I loved it :3

Zainox
10-15-2013, 11:26 AM
Just finished Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi. This anime was a bit all over the place I think. I felt it strayed from what the original goal was. It was still enjoyable, I just feel it ended on a completely different note than it started. Each episode just felt like a different world to me. I think I will need to read the manga and the novels to completely understand this story, but from what I have seen I enjoyed it. 7/10

Kaleohano
10-15-2013, 02:26 PM
My Bride is a Mermaid
It was alright. Nothing mind-blowing as far as the drama goes, but enough to keep you watching. It's definitely amongst the funnier animes i've seen.

Characters: 3.5/5
Story: 3.5/5
Romance: 3.5/5
Comedy: 4/5
Action: 2/5 (there wasnt really a whole lot of it, But it did add to the funny)
Artsiness: 3.75/5

Cherry Boom
10-27-2013, 03:29 PM
I just finished watching Attack on titan the first season, waiting for season two so i guess you could say i didnt really finish it. lol But its REALLY REALLY GOOD!!! :D Then i re watched Blood+ another really good one. Its short only 50 eps. 25 each season.

Zainox
10-28-2013, 11:07 AM
I just finished Psycho Pass. Wasn't too bad, I liked their version of what future law could be like. 7/10

Burnt Toast
10-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Yosuga No Sora.. It was interesting I guess lol. I enjoyed it but I wont be re-visiting it anytime soon lol.

Anime Forum
10-30-2013, 12:45 AM
Gatchaman Crowds was the last I finished and I loved it :3

Second season got confirmed for that one. Y'know, more gloomy! Only issue I had with it was the ending o_o, confused me.

Did the purple hair dude live or die?

I completed Wonder Garden. Short, but pretty cool.

Axew
10-30-2013, 08:39 AM
Mine was Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

It was one of the best anime I have seen in a while
Loved it!

Tenrou Nogitsune
10-30-2013, 05:24 PM
Steins;Gate.

Burnt Toast
11-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Sword Art Online. I loved it, especially episodes 1-14. I finished it in 2 days. :p

Tenrou Nogitsune
11-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Sword Art Online. I loved it, especially episodes 1-14. I finished it in 2 days. :p

It was a wonderful anime, wasn't it?

I recently finished watching Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu

mr.kudos
11-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Sunday without god

Burnt Toast
11-12-2013, 03:20 PM
Just finished Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Hakairoku Hen.. One of my favourites I have to say, pure genius. It's completely different to what I normally watch but so much better than I was expecting. :)

TomoyoSakagami
11-12-2013, 03:59 PM
Free!

What can I say? It was interesting.

AshureeChan
11-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Arakawa Under The Bridge season 1

Definitely fun to watch but very strange. I enjoyed it a lot.

Zainox
11-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Just finished Ghost Hunt. I think it progressively got better. Not sure how old it is, but it definitely had the old school anime feel to it. (Sailor Moon/Dragonball Z)
I was slightly annoyed for a little while over their ghost hunt tactics, but I eventually got over that and just enjoyed the show. For something that was meant to be a horror, I didn't feel it was scary at all. Though it was still enjoyable. 6/10

Digimon_Sommelier
11-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Digimon Xros Wars, all 3 Seasons.

Now I'm watching the dub entitled Digimon Fusion.

Anime Forum
11-15-2013, 04:55 PM
I'll be finishing off Little Busters tonight. Easily top 10 material for me as I've really enjoyed it.

SpeaR
11-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Bakemonogatari

7/10 I really enjoyed it especially most of the characters

Zainox
11-16-2013, 05:17 AM
Just watched two movies, Origin Spirits of the Past and Tokyo Godfathers. Both really good movies. With Origin, I have already seen the concept of this movie done before, but it was definitely done different with some nice touch of enhanced beings.
Tokyo Godfathers was better than I expected by first glance. I love the way they talked and interacted in this anime. Felt so casual and quirky which added nice humor. The humor was a good way to break it from the serious story.

jessicaysabelle
11-20-2013, 07:26 AM
Finished Special A like a week ago, and I've been really lazy to start watching a new one. Even though I have a crazy long list of animes that I want to watch.

Konkulf
11-20-2013, 09:48 AM
Bakuman season 2.
Fantastic anime, really didn't think I'd be this pulled in by such a simple concept. Solid 8/10 so far, already well into season 3! :)

Clayton_n
11-22-2013, 03:42 PM
I watched Queen's Blade and i am appauled that everyone forgot the obvious and most important part of this.

Sure there's lots of boobs. And fighting... sometimes in mud pits, but how could you miss it?

YURI! Lesbians! oh it's implied with pretty much all of them except Cattleya, but there were three women that were openly gay and this had nothing to do with the fact that you can count the men in this series on Captain Hook's fingers.

1. The evil elf babe who owns the luckiest snake int he world and who will apparenly hit on anything with breasts provided they don't have a kid.

2. The youngest of three sisters who wants to bang the second youngest like a drum at a Nativa American cultural festival.

3. The undead mummy princess whose plans to resurrect her former kingdom revolve around hypnotising random women into giving her full body oil massages complete with "Happy endings".

Somebody should have mentioned this.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStvvbU0HIIp-a9LI0bH7CJniYvw1l6hFl19f3Q7HrDpj2mqSnk:diogo4d.fil es.wordpress.com/2010/10/diogo4d-bd720p-queens-blade-rurou-no-senshi-03-1a18b649-mkv_snapshot_19-04_2010-10-17_13-56-51.jpg

Zainox
11-24-2013, 04:22 AM
Just finished the first season of Kimi No Todoke. I really enjoyed this anime. I felt that every episode left you with some kind of feeling or emotion afterwards, constantly feeling for the characters. They did a great job with the awkwardness between relationships adding a whole new 'on edge' feeling. It also has fun animation scenes and great comedic relief to split up all the romance. I really loved it. 9/10!

On to season 2!!

Otahime
11-24-2013, 09:46 PM
Blood Lad. It was alright. I gave it a 3.5/5.

Zainox
11-24-2013, 10:15 PM
Blood Lad. It was alright. I gave it a 3.5/5.

Welcome to the forum!! :D

I finished season 2 of Kimi Ni Todoke. Really good! The way the constantly postpone their romance was a bit annoying though. But it did build a sort of suspense which made you love the ending even more. I would have liked to have seen more of them as a couple, but still good nonetheless, just as good as the first season. 8.5/10! :D

Otahime
11-26-2013, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the forum!! :DThank you for the welcome. ^-^

I watched the Girls und Panzer specials the other day... They were kinda meh. 2/5.

darkrider21
12-01-2013, 07:26 PM
no6 and it was one heck of a good anime in my book. bees that come out of people what a good mystery we have there

Zainox
12-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Finished Kokoro Connect, damn good anime. Based off of a light novel, so I'm not surprised.

Anime Forum
12-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Finished Kokoro Connect, damn good anime. Based off of a light novel, so I'm not surprised.

Fantastic anime.

Just wrapped up EF a Tale of Memories and it in my #1 slot in my favorite anime of all time list. Just a true masterpiece in every category.

Zainox
12-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Fantastic anime.

Just wrapped up EF a Tale of Memories and it in my #1 slot in my favorite anime of all time list. Just a true masterpiece in every category.

That's been in my list to watch for months, getting taken over by new anime series's. Reading this I think I will watch it much sooner rather than later.

Anime Forum
12-03-2013, 11:55 PM
That's been in my list to watch for months, getting taken over by new anime series's. Reading this I think I will watch it much sooner rather than later.

Great choice. The anime has stunning artwork and great main characters.

kanapeczka
12-04-2013, 05:53 AM
Well, that would be Spice and wolf 2. I love this series so much <3

Anime Forum
12-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Pokemon Origins. Holy cow was that an amazing Pokemon OVA series.

Kirito
12-04-2013, 11:28 PM
I've been sick with food poisoning for a week so I've had time to watch and complete the full season/seasons of the following:
-Highschool DxD
-Aria the Scarlet Ammo
-So I Can't Play H
-Aesthetica of a Rouge Hero
-Samurai Harem
-The Devil is a Part-Timer
-Majikio Oh! Samurai Girls
-Maken-Ki!
-NyanKoi
-Pokemon Origins
-Infinite Stratos (Finished 1st season, season 2 is still being aired)
Other Anime I've finished in the past few months: Sword Art Online, Aquarion Evol, Guilty Crown.

Anime Forum
12-05-2013, 01:55 AM
I've been sick with food poisoning for a week so I've had time to watch and complete the full season/seasons of the following:
-Highschool DxD
-Aria the Scarlet Ammo
-So I Can't Play H
-Aesthetica of a Rouge Hero
-Samurai Harem
-The Devil is a Part-Timer
-Majikio Oh! Samurai Girls
-Maken-Ki!
-NyanKoi
-Pokemon Origins
-Infinite Stratos (Finished 1st season, season 2 is still being aired)
Other Anime I've finished in the past few months: Sword Art Online, Aquarion Evol, Guilty Crown.

Does Highschool DXD have a good story or is it just fanservice? Been wanting to check that title out for a while now.

Kirito
12-05-2013, 09:28 AM
Does Highschool DXD have a good story or is it just fanservice? Been wanting to check that title out for a while now.

I mean it all depends honestly I think it's pretty good and I want a season 3 I think there will be one. There are some elements of fan service in there but for the most part it's actually pretty good in my opinion. Anything "sexual" is censored except in the dubs. Sometimes the pointless censors make me laugh though. But I'd definitely check it out if you have the time.

Anime Forum
12-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Just completed the horrible Shamanic Princess and gave it a 3/10. What a confusing piece of work o_o

OhMyAmethyst
12-10-2013, 05:00 AM
My little sister isn't suppose to be this cute

Thats an anime, look it up

Anime Forum
12-10-2013, 09:15 PM
Kill me baby. Not bad, but felt it was missing something. 7.8/10.

Major.Tom
12-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Watched and read kuroku no baske, eventhough I'm not much of a sportsfan I like their approach to it. The whole "generation of miracles" thing and their phanthom sixth man was interesting. However the important games last really really long, sometimes to my feel a bit to long. In the end I liked the anime though I'd rate it a 7/10.

KaienCross
12-11-2013, 07:23 PM
Accel world.. gave it a 8 out of 10

Anime Forum
12-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Just wrapped up the just finished airing Noucome! Easily one of the best anime airing this season!

10/10.

Pirouette
12-13-2013, 05:05 PM
Sunday Without God. 8.5/10

It has been a while since I have watched an anime like this one. It was surprisingly good.

Albear
12-13-2013, 07:25 PM
I mean it all depends honestly I think it's pretty good and I want a season 3 I think there will be one. There are some elements of fan service in there but for the most part it's actually pretty good in my opinion. Anything "sexual" is censored except in the dubs. Sometimes the pointless censors make me laugh though. But I'd definitely check it out if you have the time.

Where did you watch the series? Been meaning to check it out myself.
I'm mostly in youtube or CR.

Kirito
12-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Where did you watch the series? Been meaning to check it out myself.
I'm mostly in youtube or CR.

Uh I watch most my anime off of Hulu Plus. It's like netflix kind of, I think it's like $5 a month or something.

Kogari
12-16-2013, 10:01 AM
Ef a tale of memories.

It's an absolute masterpiece. I mean It's like you have 3 anime in 1, but not only that, the carachters, the plot, the music are also perfect

Probably going to give a 9.5/10 on this one

Anime Forum
12-17-2013, 12:44 AM
Ef a tale of memories.

It's an absolute masterpiece. I mean It's like you have 3 anime in 1, but not only that, the carachters, the plot, the music are also perfect

Probably going to give a 9.5/10 on this one

I approve. Glad you liked it!

Zainox
12-17-2013, 04:40 AM
Just finished Blood Lad. Wasn't bad but it ended poorly on a major cliff hanger. Seems it was just getting into the major action and story, then... End. :/
I know some anime do this, but it was to abrupt for my liking. And why only 10 episodes!?!
I thought the series in it's self wasn't bad but the ending killed it for me. - 7.5/10

Pirouette
12-19-2013, 11:20 AM
Inu x Boku SS. 7.6/10

Zainox
12-19-2013, 11:33 AM
I finished Brothers Conflict. It wasn't horrible, but I didn't find it too enjoyable either. It was kind of predictable from the start and nothing really grabbed my attention. The main female also annoyed me with the way she would react to everyone coming onto her... Like I said, it wasn't horrible but nothing really stood out and the ending was very boring in my opinion. 4/10

Brock Obama
12-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Just finished Highshcool of the Dead best zombie anime, highly recommend it to zombie fans

Anime Forum
12-20-2013, 12:14 AM
Beyond the Boundary. 6/10 IMO. I know it has fans, but I thought it was a trainwreck.

Pirouette
12-20-2013, 11:33 AM
Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu. 9/10

safeguard
12-21-2013, 06:08 AM
Natsume's Book of Friends. Saw the first two seasons nearly back to back a couple of years ago, finally saw the last two over the last month. I enjoyed it immensely, apparently there is going to be an OVA to look forward to.

星らぶ
12-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Anime Sanjushi, just couple of hours ago
it is one of the oldies in anime world, an adaptation of Doumas the three musketeers.
The one major difference with the original story is the changes on Aramis :D
He is actually a woman dressed as man in the anime version and has a beautiful backstory

of course this Aramis is my favourite character.

overall the story has elements that appeal to children, such as the use of lots of animals helping the characters around
and D'Artagnan is one silly boy with too many funny moments. (He is too silly for my liking but I laughed a lot with his dorkiness especially in the last few episodes)
The art is old typical for the time it was made(1987)but very well done.
It is quite the big anime for me(52 ep.) and too much focus on D'Artagnan, so I won't be watching it again any time soon, but it definitely has a place in my heart :)

Anime Forum
12-27-2013, 11:06 PM
Love Lab. 9/10! Great anime that made me laugh, but not as much as other anime like Yuru Yuri.

Major.Tom
12-28-2013, 04:37 AM
Finished hajime no Ippo to the point I have to wait for the weekly episode. Actually really liked the anime. It doesn't go overboard on their moves, yet keeps the fights very entertaining.

星らぶ
12-31-2013, 12:41 AM
Pa-Pa-Pa the Movie : タコDEポン!アシHAポン!

a Paaman movie :P and I died laughing ahahah
they were talking in kansai ben which made it even more hilarious

Anime Forum
12-31-2013, 01:21 AM
Nichijou which deserves nothing but a 10/10. So damn funny and has great characters.

Unicron
12-31-2013, 04:50 AM
Infinite Stratos Season 1

KaienCross
12-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Mine would be OreImo.
Give it a 9/10 :D

NanoNanoPudding
12-31-2013, 01:36 PM
Tokyo Mew Mew. Completed it back in fall. Nothing else much to say... *Slowly leaves the thread*

Pirouette
01-11-2014, 12:06 PM
Monogatari Series: Second Season. 8.3/10

Excel Zero
01-15-2014, 03:52 PM
Rosario + Vampire - I give it an 8/10

I love a good harem anime

Satsuya Saito
01-17-2014, 09:47 AM
can't believe i didn't watch this sooner: http://animeflicks.net/high-school-dxd-new/

i give it 9/10 but because i like ecchi!

Zainox
01-17-2014, 11:19 AM
Finished Mushishi. Really awesomely, chill anime. Though nothing really special happened during it, I still found that I enjoyed it.

8/10

Anime Forum
01-17-2014, 10:10 PM
I wrapped up Anohana very recently and gave it a 10/10. Times like this make me wish MAL invented a 10+ option.

Zainox
01-18-2014, 06:53 AM
Just finished Kyoukai no Kanata. Really enjoyed this anime, especially the animation. I've always been a fan of kyoani's work. Watching this has made me want to read the novels, but I'm not much of a reader so we shall see what happens. xD
I didn't get tat rushed feel I usually get from animes based on novels which was nice. The battle scenes were just awesome and the characters were all very interesting. 8/10

Love Lab. 9/10! Great anime that made me laugh, but not as much as other anime like Yuru Yuri.

Was wondering what to watch next, I have this on my hard drive. Seeing this has won me over to watch it. x3

Ohyeah
01-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh GX English dub.
Very chill ^^

Zainox
01-18-2014, 07:10 PM
Finished Love Lab. Had a nice variety of characters in this anime and cute humor. They were always doing something weird which made it interesting to watch. 6.5/10

Jon Snow
01-18-2014, 10:24 PM
Just finished watching the first season of The Story Of Saiunkoku. gotta say it was a pretty good anime so far. hopefully the second season doesn't disappoint

Zainox
01-18-2014, 10:37 PM
Just finished watching the first season of The Story Of Saiunkoku. gotta say it was a pretty good anime so far. hopefully the second season doesn't disappoint

Welcome to the forum! :D
Haven't seen that anime, will have to check it out.

I finished Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyou. Not bad, pretty cool battle scenes and interesting use of powers. The art annoyed me though, I hate them twiggy, giant headed little girls. D:
The story it's self wasn't bad, had a few twists which kept it interesting, also had a violent side which appealed to me. >:3
I decided to rate out of 5 instead of 10. I gave this 3.5/5

Pirouette
01-20-2014, 12:42 PM
From Up on Poppy Hill - 8/10

Not the best from Studio Ghibli, but like most Studio Ghibli films it was quite good.

~OTAKYU~
01-21-2014, 05:01 AM
[C] The money of possibility and control. Its not that popular but its made by funimation!~

Anime Forum
01-23-2014, 01:14 AM
[C] The money of possibility and control. Its not that popular but its made by funimation!~

It probably would of been more popular if it lasted 26 episodes instead of 11. Good anime, but they missed out on a chance of a masterpiece because if that idea was approached in a different way it would of been so damn good. BTW Q has my favorite character design in all of anime.

Me: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 2000. A pretty good action anime that leaves me wanting to watch the 2012 version. 8/10.

~OTAKYU~
01-23-2014, 05:23 AM
Well because my computer suddenly shut down. I was forced to turn my long reply to a short reply :3
BTW i think if the story was extended the ending would be bad like some animes were forced to be extended because of the high ratings but some animes are still bin pure good even if the episodes are just short.

Brock Obama
01-23-2014, 10:22 AM
Attack on Titans and waiting for season 2

mr.kudos
02-01-2014, 12:03 AM
beyond the boundary

Thefringedninja
02-09-2014, 10:04 AM
Last anime I completed was "Ano Natsu de matteru"; I'd give it 7/10. Pretty samey in terms of plot, but the animation was nice and it was uplifting.

Zainox
02-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Just finished Kids on the Slope (Sakamichi no Apollon)
I heard this was good, but looking into it I was expecting to find it mediocre. I was wrong. I really enjoyed this anime, especially the romance element it had which I was not expecting. It gave a nice conflict between the characters which kept things interesting. The shading was also a little weird at first but I quickly got used to it. I'm not 100% on how I feel about that ending though, it annoyed me but it was also kinda nice. Regardless I still loved this anime ~ 4.5/5

Clayton_n
02-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Monogatari season 2

Anime Forum
02-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Sola. 6/10. This anime is from 2007 and is considered a hidden gem by many. If you've seen it then I consider you a hardcore anime fan.

The IMO though was sort of a trainwreck and it sorta went in a very awkward direction. Nice last episode though.

Zainox
02-10-2014, 11:22 PM
Just watched Kite Liberator. Despite the ending it was quite good. There were a few panty shots, but it wasn't over done so I wasn't bothered. It had nice pacing and seemed really casual with some cool assassination scenes, but that abrupt ending.. It felt like they were building up to something fairly awesome, then.. End.. I'm giving it a 3.5/5

Edit - Finished watching Code Breaker. I have a love and hate relationship with this anime. Some parts were really good like the fight scenes and comedic conversing, while some fight scenes also lacked, feeling generic along with the goal of the main villain which I thought was retarded.. The characters themselves along with their powers were interesting and some of the side story was pretty cool. But I couldn't help but get a very generic vibe from this anime. I didn't hate it, just felt it was nothing special. 3/5

Edit again - I've now finished A Tale of Melodies. Really good! They did a good job tying the story they made for this with Memories. Still the same unique animation style and plot twists that I loved in the first. It's really well scripted and I felt it was almost like a beautiful play. I really liked the ups and downs with happy moments and then the tragic, really reels you in and makes you emotionally invested. Even though I preferred the first with their characters stories, this one wasn't a let down either. Thoroughly enjoyed it, such a beautifully created anime series. 4.5/5

Edit again, again - Just watched the episode long short movie, Strange Story of a Dream Sphere Dealer. I feel they really got a message across during this movie, don't take things for granted. It was an enjoyable movie, with an interesting story taking you on multiple 'what if' scenarios. I think they did well to fit what they could with the episode long mark they went with. 3.5/5

Edit again, again, again - Just watched Candy Boy + the OVA and 2 extras.
Not too bad. It had fair amount of pervy, 'incest' scenes, but it didn't bother me. I actually find myself liking this anime, It's got some decent comedy to it. You could really feel the bond between the two sisters. It was a short 7 episodes, I would have liked to have seen it progress further. 3.5/5

Edit again, again, again, again - Just watched Eve no Jikan. I could definitely see this as a possible future, living in a world of robots that slowly take over human jobs. I found the story and world they set it in to be really interesting, but I would of liked more character/romance progression. It kinda just got to a point and stayed there which I found to be disappointing. The characters were cool though along with their own little back stories. I found this anime to be genuinely interesting but found myself slightly disappointed and wanting more. I would love to see a second season of this. I gave it a 3.5/5

darkrider21
02-12-2014, 08:50 PM
black lagoon rabertias blood

Kaleohano
02-13-2014, 01:25 AM
Chaos Head
to be nice, i'm gonna call it meh. In truth, it was pretty bad. They tried to reason things out and ended up confusing stuff even more.

http://statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/games/banner_1470.jpg

nuff said

Major.Tom
02-13-2014, 09:29 AM
Angel beats!

Anime Forum
02-14-2014, 02:32 AM
Kill Me Baby OVA. It was alright and as average as the series itself. 6.8/10

Zainox
02-14-2014, 12:30 PM
Finished Robotics;Note. Really enjoyed this anime, with all its twists, conspiracies and its interesting plot. I liked how the story was constantly evolving and moving along, I found it easy to stay interested in this anime. It had nice character diversity with some of them being quite memorable. 4/5

Inactive_Account
02-14-2014, 03:13 PM
Buso Renkin, it was bad. Cliche shounen crap trying to live off the ideas of Bleach and FMA. It is better than Bleach though. 4/10

Mizu Neko
02-15-2014, 03:36 AM
Mine was My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute.

Zainox
02-15-2014, 06:12 AM
Just finished Photo Kano. The starting half of this was seeming fairly good, nothing overly fantastic but it had a nice casual feeling and pace to it. Then half way through they changed it up and it just got really repetitive. The story pretty much stops progressing from there and turns into a bunch of 'what if?' episodes. 2/5 :/

Edit - Now finished Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou. I think this anime was average above all. It had it's humorous times thought it was mostly just random events with no real plot development. The ending didn't really come to a close, so maybe a season 2? I think the best thing about this anime was it's comedy but even then it was still just above average for me. The relationship between the main 2 was cute but also kinda awkward.. 3/5

Edit, edit - Finished Haibane Renmei. Very interesting, alot of little details to the story, the characters and the world which they live in made this interesting to watch. A very casual paced anime, I found myself easily breezing through the episodes. They put alot of thought into the world and the way which they live their lives which keeps you thinking even after you finish. Over all I found this enjoyable and loved the way they approached everything from the world to the characters themselves.
4/5

Edit, edit, edit - Finished Kamisama no Memo-chou, not too bad of an anime. I don't feel it was one of the best I've seen but it was definitely enjoyable. It had alot of cliche characters that you would see in alot of generic anime, but I came around to liking alot of those character. This anime was just a bunch of detective cases rather than a story that progresses, where with most anime that would annoy me with this anime I didn't mind it. I like what they did with the last few episodes, I wasn't expecting it and it made it really enjoyable for me. 3.5/5

I love them edits! - Just watched Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. Better than I expected, though very different from the original series (Fate/Stay Night - Fate/Zero). The art was different to the original, they kept alot of the old characters and brought in some new (alot of loli). This version was based around magical girls going around collecting the 7 hero cards, this different story line didn't annoy me as much as I expected. As usual the fight scenes were brilliant! If I was to judge it against F/SN-F/Z I would have to say it ruined the original story and make it really low. But since I'm looking at this as a whole new series, I thought it was quite good. 4/5

Anime Forum
02-17-2014, 08:46 PM
I just recently finished up Aria The Natural and gave it a perfect 10/10. Damn the Aria series is just so magical and I can't wait to start Aria the Origination. Going to be a masterpiece as it has a 8.72 on myanimelist.

OhSoFoxy
02-18-2014, 08:40 AM
As we speak, I'm watching "Legend of the Legendary Heroes".. finishing up the last episode.
It's a pretty solid Anime in my opinion. It can be found on Netflix, for those of you who have a subscription.
Be warned: Not for the faint of heart or those who get uneasy at the sight of gore. :happy:

---------- Post added at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Chaos Head
to be nice, i'm gonna call it meh. In truth, it was pretty bad. They tried to reason things out and ended up confusing stuff even more.

http://statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/games/banner_1470.jpg

nuff said

I painfully watched the entire thing, a few weeks ago.
The character development was poor.

Zainox
02-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Michiko to Hatchin - This had a little bit of everything, action, comedy, a bit of romance. I really like how they wrapped things up, the story really come together well in the end. Had some different music that you would usually see in a normal anime, but they did this to suit the anime itself. I liked it, really jazzy. 4/5

OhSoFoxy
02-18-2014, 09:38 AM

I finished Hidan no Aria (Aria The Scarlet Ammo) and the TV series and the OVA movie thingy of Black Rock Shooter. The former I enjoyed a lot but was disappointed to hear the sales weren't good enough for a S2, so I'm going to read the light novels. As for Black Rock Shooter, I really loved it. I was going into it expecting mediocre and got something I really enjoyed.

Hidan no Aria was pretty good. Just finished it last week. I was disappointed as well to find out that the series wouldn't be continued as an anime. I resorted to reading the light novels and I must say.. the story is great. I really wish there was a second season, because it would have been better than the first. The character development is rather extensive for such a short story.

TomoyoSakagami
02-18-2014, 10:13 AM
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai after being on-hold for nearly 2 years.

yay me

Ceris
02-19-2014, 05:14 AM
Hidan no Aria was pretty good. Just finished it last week. I was disappointed as well to find out that the series wouldn't be continued as an anime. I resorted to reading the light novels and I must say.. the story is great. I really wish there was a second season, because it would have been better than the first. The character development is rather extensive for such a short story.
I plan on ready the light novels one day, I have the page bookmarked already. Glad to hear the story stays good.

On topic: Most recent thing I finished was probably something that finished airing last season, so I'll just go with Little Busters Refrain. IMO it's just plain great. Enjoyed the whole thing, loving the characters and the story, along with other aspects as well. Definitely recommend out Little Busters to anyone who likes comedy and drama.

Kaleohano
02-19-2014, 05:49 AM
recently got caught up on High School DXD. I truly love the underlying story. And i gotta say, Issei has a way of making me laugh. Gaining ridiculous amounts of power because he thought that the Prez's boobs would get smaller if he lost the fight. Its so ridiculous that i cant help but laugh at it lol.

BehaZ
02-22-2014, 05:48 AM
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu, didnt really get it so didnt like it that much. :P

mr.kudos
02-22-2014, 11:14 PM
Unbreakable Machine Doll

BehaZ
02-23-2014, 06:58 AM
I have just finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, its amazing :D

Major.Tom
02-23-2014, 09:11 AM
After not seeing all during my childhood I finally finished Shaman King. It was nostalgic.

Karirie
02-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Guilty Crown. :)

JasinElric
03-02-2014, 01:31 PM
Shakugan No Shana

kotov9syndrome
03-02-2014, 04:41 PM
finished Giant Killing and Prince of Tennis recently. watching Major now, got like 7 episodes in and was almost brought to tears. WOWWWW. but yeah i've watched so many anime in the last year it's not funny.

Light Buster
03-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Finished Highschool DxD.

Anime Forum
03-03-2014, 10:57 PM
I completed "Aria The Origination Episode 5.5". It was a special made for the series and it was as amazing as the rest of the series! 10/10.

Now to wrap up the rest of Aria.

Konkulf
03-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Just finished watching all seasons and ova's of "Major".
Fantastic anime, didn't really know anything about baseball before watching this, but I still had a blast watching it.

Azula, The Sorceress
03-04-2014, 03:04 PM
I believe it was named valrave the liberator not sure if I spelt that right.

Inactive_Account
03-06-2014, 02:16 AM
The Mushishi - Hihamukage special. It was very good.

Riverflower
03-06-2014, 05:19 AM
Just finished watching Eden of The East.
Amazing anime, though, it might seem somewhat silly using cellphones as a means to do basically anything you want it still caught my attention. Definitly like the idea of saving a nation, and Akira Takizawa is just cool, in my opinion. A guy not afraid to act for the wellbeing of others.

T0r4c D4rkst0rm
03-06-2014, 08:33 AM
The last anime that I watched was called The Legend of the Legendary Heroes (Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu) was quite a good anime. The setting was amazing, the story was well thought out and the characters weren't bad. It had its moments where you wanted to just facepalm at some of the repetetive jokes. I really recommend this series to anyone who is into the fantasy and adventure genre.

Anime Forum
03-08-2014, 05:27 PM
I forgot to update this with the latest anime I've completed.

Robot Girls Z: I actually enjoyed this one, but it has a rather low rating on myanimelist. 8/10 for me.

Aria the Origination: Simply magical. The best slice of life ever made. End. 10/10.

DarkFlameMaster
03-08-2014, 10:44 PM
Watamote and Beyond the Boundary. I have to say Watamote was good and I cant wait for the next season 9 out of 10.
Beyond the Boundary how ever was amazing, I loved everything about it, and I am sad that it only has one season. 10 out of 10

Anime Forum
03-08-2014, 11:36 PM
Watamote and Beyond the Boundary. I have to say Watamote was good and I cant wait for the next season 9 out of 10.
Beyond the Boundary how ever was amazing, I loved everything about it, and I am sad that it only has one season. 10 out of 10

Not even sure if Watamote is getting a 2nd season.

Velvet_Nightmare
03-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Kokoro Connect.

Had closure, but damn, this is the first anime in a LONG time I'm having trouble moving on from. >_>

Anime Forum
03-13-2014, 07:19 PM
My last two completed:

Bakemonogatari: VERY interesting anime. I really enjoyed how unique it was and it kept me interested all the way through. 9/10

Free: Pretty good anime. Some of the dumb criticism gets about it being about wet guys is so immature. Well worth the watch. 8/10

Zainox
03-29-2014, 06:43 AM
Binbougami ga!

Pretty good anime, has some good humor. Quite a bit of it is them acting out scenes or characters from other anime, which was pretty funny at times and fun to see if I knew them. The story was fairly interesting, with some average but funny characters thrown in. Alot of it felt very generic, but I found myself enjoying it non-the-less. I'ma give it a 3.5/5

Anime Forum
03-29-2014, 03:22 PM
FINALLY someone updates this!

Me:

Nisemonogatari. 10/10
Lychee Light Club. 6/10
Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. 8/10
My Sister is Unusual. 7/10
Super Sonico. 4/10
Hamatora. 8/10
Onee Chan Ga Kita. 8/10
Pupa. 5/10
Kill La Kill. 10/10
Strike the Blood. 7/10
Sakura Trick. 9/10
Chuunbyo 2: 10/10

I'm probably missing a couple, but that is what I remember.

Inactive_Account
03-30-2014, 12:10 AM
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - 9/10
Koi Kaze - 8/10
Kill La Kill - 5/10
Chuunibyou season 2 -3/10
Pupa - 1/10
Gin no Saji season 2 - 6/10
Sakura Trick - 2/10
Samurai Flamenco - 2/10

AbedFa
03-30-2014, 07:13 AM
My latest Anime that I watched was "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu (http://myanimelist.net/anime/3467/Nogizaka_Haruka_no_Himitsu)" today, it was a good show but honestly it didn't set itself apart from other Romantic shows. In the end it's still good and worth watching for people who're into Romance.

Zainox
03-30-2014, 08:37 AM
Your welcome. :P

Strike The Blood
A pretty solid series. It had multiple chapters with little stories all the way through, so there was no major plot other than gaining powers. Usually this annoyed me but I didn't mind it here. Some really nice actions scenes with some cool abilities displayed. There were a few things That bothered me though. I'm not much of a fan of harem anime which this one had, if you do though you would probably love this. Also during every fight there is this line that they would say over and over, which got really repetitive and ended up annoying me. I really wanted to rate it 4/5, this really was an enjoyable anime, but those few things really bugged me.. 3.5/5

Anime Forum
03-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Space Dandy: A really good series, but not a masterpiece like some say. Loved the art though. 8/10.

Ai-no-Miko
03-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I am only three episodes away from being finished Code Geass R2 though.

Zainox
03-31-2014, 04:05 AM
Finished Gin no Saji, better than I expected and surprisingly educational. A nice, lighthearted, comedic anime with decent insight into the lives of farmers. Very original, having finished it there was nothing I could really hate on. 3.5/5

Edit - Finished Gin no Saji 2. A great follow up to the first season, closing alot that was left behind and unanswered. I think I found this season more enjoyable. 4/5

Anime Forum
03-31-2014, 02:39 PM
Tonari no Seki Kun: Just a lovely anime that gets me wishing I could of slacked off that pro in highschool. 9/10

Nobunagun: Complete garbage. Characters were terrible and all the elements within the anime failed to reach full potential. 2/10

World Conquest: Loli Conquest was my favorite new anime of 2014 and had a bunch of interesting characters and a great conclusion. Season 2 please. 10/10

Zainox
04-01-2014, 02:30 AM
Just finished Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist. This was a pretty average anime, with some flashy fights but nothing above average. The story line wasn't anything to fantastic either, reminded me alot of Black Butler. Had the occasional yoai/hint scene and alot of males that look very female. The final fight was also ruined with repeated scenes. I didn't dislike this anime, but it wasn't anything fantastic that caught my attention. 2.5/5

Anime Forum
04-01-2014, 02:32 AM
Nekomonogatari: Monogatari never fails to both entertain and amaze me. God, I love this series! 9/10.

Zainox
04-01-2014, 04:15 AM
So I've finished Pupa.. Kinda confusing and at the same time very disturbing. I've heard this does the manga no justice, but since I haven't read it I can't compare. I think it was OK for how short it was. They did well getting their past across to the audience in such a short time. Not so sure how I feel about the whole teddy thing though, it was a very unique way to do things. Lots of gore as you would expect, I heard alot of people got butt-hurt over the relationship between the brother and sister. I found myself uneffected, but people differ. I'm giving it a 2.5/5

Toshiro Tazukura
04-03-2014, 02:44 PM
Jigoku Shoujo its was a great anime I just finish

Zainox
04-08-2014, 01:06 AM
Finished Log Horizon. Definitely different than the other MMORPG anime, very political in comparison. A very unique view of a life within a MMO world. I like it, much more story oriented than the others, but not as much action as I would have liked.. They left so many unanswered questions that will reel me in to watch season 2. I know others rate it higher, but for me it was a 4/5.

Wee-Hammy
04-08-2014, 01:14 AM
Last 3 Animes I watched was Durarara!!, Angle Beats and Attack on Titan. Durarara!! was just soo good, the way the story was put together was brillant and how all the characters play out in the story was well put too and the opening music is just amazing, can't wait for season 2. Angle Beats was... okay, thats all I'm going to say about that and Attack on Titan was good as well, didn't expect it to be as good as I though. In the middle of watching Kokoro Connect and that seams to be good aswell. (:

Ai-no-Miko
04-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Finally finished Code Geass R2. I also plowed through all of Fafner: Dead Agressor, including the movie, Heaven and Earth.

Kagome
04-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Nura Rihyon no Mago. A youkai anime where the main character is 1/4 youkai and the next in line to rule over and command the Parade of 100 Demons.

DreamyBlue_Skies
04-14-2014, 08:21 PM
I just finished up Mermaid Forest: it had a great storyline but it had a lot of unanswered questions. However I enjoyed the series overall.

(_YvOnSo_)
04-14-2014, 08:47 PM
Finished watching D-frag! and Sekai Seifuku. D-frag! is 10/10 in it's comedy, and Sekai Seifuku has great slice-of-life storyline. Also very humorous.

Kagome
04-17-2014, 01:15 AM
Paranoia Agent. That short anime is a pile of messed up, psychotic shiz...@x@;;

HarleenQuinzel
04-17-2014, 06:26 PM
Huh, haven't been on here in forever...

Regardless, the last anime I finished was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Better than the original anime. 9/10

Anime Forum
04-17-2014, 07:02 PM
Blazblue: Alter Memory. Lol, this was trash. Cash Grab anyone? 3/10.

星らぶ
04-18-2014, 07:02 AM
Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha.
and Wakeup girls

Inactive_Account
04-19-2014, 05:49 AM
Finished some pretty good ones actually.

Zegapain: 7.5/10
Kuuchuu Buranko: 8/10
Baccano: 7.4/10

Kagome
04-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Eden of the East and Madoka Magika.

Anime Forum
04-21-2014, 10:07 PM
Ro-Kyu-Bu. I liked this one. I mean, who wouldn't enjoy lolis playing basketball? 8/10.

Kagome
04-22-2014, 02:35 PM
Kill la Kill....Total WTF factor in this anime...oxo

Inactive_Account
04-23-2014, 12:35 AM
Blue Exorcist, it was bad. 3.5/10

Aaeeschylus
04-30-2014, 10:30 PM
My recently completed anime witch i have watched and enjoyed are Season 1 and 2 of Highschool DxD, Season 1, 2 and the first movie of Sora No otoshimono (heavens lost property) and Angel Beats

Kagome
05-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Aoi Hana was the last one...very odd.

Blue Exorcist, it was bad. 3.5/10

And how was Ao no Exorcist bad? I personally loved that series. (though I know this is all opinion-I just want to know why you thought it was bad. )

Yung A$$eroya
05-01-2014, 12:53 PM
Samurai Champloo, it was amazing

Inactive_Account
05-01-2014, 02:38 PM
Aoi Hana was the last one...very odd.

And how was Ao no Exorcist bad? I personally loved that series. (though I know this is all opinion-I just want to know why you thought it was bad. )
I thought it was one of the blandest shounen series i've ever seen. It follows all the typical shounen anime tropes, you could practically go through a checklist of those cliches and that's literally all there is to the characters, they were all bland, flat, or one-dimensional. They all felt uninspired and effortlessly written.

I didn't feel like very much happened in the show, a lot of it was just pointless, mediocre school comedy and junk that doesn't advance the plot and when action or important events did happen it was boring and just barely passable, making the entire thing feel like a waste of time. I don't think it did anything better than the standard shounen and even just watching it for fight scenes, those were some of the most boring i've seen. Basic sword slashes, chants, spells, nothing too interesting about it and it seems like the central idea of "exorcists" was all over the place and badly defined.

It had a decent first 3 episodes but I think it just devolved into a boring, aimless school comedy with terrible action on the side. Kinda seems like it was split in trying to aim towards teenage boys who want fighting shounen and teenage girls who want a shoujo show with a silly romance, cute guys, and school comedy but just fell apart in the center trying to deliver both.

Shounen shows I don't really care for regardless but I just thought this was one of the worse ones.

Albear
05-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Full metal alchemist: star of milos.
8/10.

Clayton_n
05-03-2014, 11:48 AM
Finally got X-men. Completed my a-Z anime collection (255 different series it took) and it wasn't bad. Though I think there was one flaw.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k138/Clayton_n/x-men-anime-beast-armor-emma-frost_zpsac9586d7.png?t=1399135715

JayCerise
05-03-2014, 12:13 PM
Hagashi no Eden / Eden of the East. It was pretty cool, but haven't had the time to watch the movies to see what happens yet..