PDA

View Full Version : Most addicting game?

Tenrou Nogitsune
07-15-2013, 12:33 AM
The title is self-explanatory. Post the title of the game you find super addicting; platform is irrelevant and includes iPhone apps as well.

I find JUMPimals really entertaining.

GO~

Anime Forum
07-15-2013, 12:40 AM
Most games by CAVE. Deathsmiles is the only game I enjoyed putting 200+ hours in and lose every time on level 999.

Inactive Account 0061
07-15-2013, 01:18 PM
I hate to admit it, but for many years I were quite addicted to World of Warcraft (many 1000s of hours put into it) ... Luckily I've lost interest in that game really. I rarely check up on my characters.

However, if we talk singleplayer games, then I'm pretty addicted to The Binding of Isaac and the Disgaea series :P

Oh, and how could I forget MH3U!

Light Buster
07-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Borderlands 2.

Tenrou Nogitsune
07-15-2013, 01:28 PM
I hate to admit it, but for many years I were quite addicted to World of Warcraft (many 1000s of hours put into it) ... Luckily I've lost interest in that game really. I rarely check up on my characters.

However, if we talk singleplayer games, then I'm pretty addicted to The Binding of Isaac and the Disgaea series :P

Oh, and how could I forget MH3U!

I had to quit WOW as well. It was eating my funds and distracting me too much from real world stuff

Ellxeeva
07-15-2013, 01:30 PM
I would post a lot of badass games that I like (like God of War for the crispy, crunchy enemies) but Tetris would be at the top of my list.

Addicting, I lose track of time and I just can't stop when I start to play. :D

Oh and that classic Spider Solitaire on pc. Wouldn't stop til I beat the damn thing.

KyouFalls
07-15-2013, 01:51 PM
World of Warcraft, Game Dev Tycoon, Europa Universalis 3, Pandemic, Zombie Exodus

Sankyo Sentina
07-26-2013, 03:29 AM
Ok... Here's the truth. Between 2008 and 2012. I spent 5000+ hours playing Mario Kart Wii Multiplayer. I liked it because I was so good. I always won. This Year? I maybe have spent 1000+ hours playing Bike race free multiplayer for iPhone.

Catokun
08-11-2013, 10:00 AM
The Elder Scrolls games. Mostly open-world games, like Just Cause or Fallout also. I really like that feeling of adventure and freedom in games.

Velvet_Nightmare
08-12-2013, 12:11 AM
Still playing the hell out of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Dragon's Dogma also had me hooked for a long time. Gonna put in more hours once I get my disc back.

rf switch
08-12-2013, 01:55 AM
Devil Crash/Devil's Crush

ChibiLovett
08-12-2013, 10:27 PM
I have played and replayed the Sly Cooper series (or at least up until 3 since I only own a PS2) I don't even know how many times. I can talk pretty much right along with them in their entirety without even looking at the subtitles, even in the correct tones. I have yet to play it with someone else who was actually better than me. I have been playing those for god knows how long and I still never get sick of them! I also want a PS3 now pretty much just so I can play the 4th one. Any other games are just bonuses.

However, as for a current, more recent addiction, definitely Legend of the Cryptids. It's an iPhone/Android game. I have spent soooo much time on that game, it is ridiculous. o.o Actually, ironically enough, I'm playing it on the side while I type this. lol I can't spend money on it, which is a bummer, but I've gotten plenty from the free gems you earn by downloading other apps. :D

Fandom Fate
08-31-2013, 12:14 AM
Minecraft or any Mod for it. Has to be. DAYS can be lost on that game in just one session.