PDA

View Full Version : [OVA] Animal Crossing

xKMCK
07-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Type: OVA
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure

Plot synopsis:
Ai, the protagonist of the story moves into Animal Village. She meets her neighbors and makes friends, and also works for Tom Nook (Just like in the game). One day she was walking on the beach in the afternoon and finds a bottle message on the coast. The message says, "There will be a miracle on the day of the Winter Festival." And gives her instructions on how to make the miracle come true.

Story (9/10)
The story was really cute. It had some sad scenes as well. It was also amazing as well on how it followed just like the game "Animal Crossing: Wild World". Though I didn't expect how the miracle to involve a UFO. (Probably because I didn't see it in the game :P)

Characters (10/10)
I absolutely love the Animal Protagonists. It's actually rare for me to see animals acting like humans. Though, I absolutely love it! My favorite character is Ai, and Sally the elephant.

Art/animation (9/10)
I think the art/animation was nice for an OVA that was made in 2006. (I don't know what else to say ^^; )

Voice acting, music (9/10)
The music was the exact same thing as the game music. The music also gave life to the OVA actually. Without it, the OVA wouldn't of had been that great.

Overall (9+10+9+9=37/4= 9.25)
I have to admit, this OVA made me feel like a little kid again. It's just so cute with the animal protagonists and the plot with the main character Ai.~

I recommend you to watch this if you absolutely adore animal protagonists, and Animal Crossing~ ♥

Sankyo Sentina
07-24-2013, 06:57 PM
Are you talking about Dobutsu no mori? I watchd that and yeah it was good.