PDA

View Full Version : Should I Watch Sailor Moon?

Lexorose
06-27-2013, 02:43 AM
I have heard the rave about Sailor Moon. Honestly, I haven't gotten the chance to see it. Now, I wonder if it is good enough to waste my time on it? Is it really that good for everyone to see including me? Is it significant and outcasts from the others because it is that good? I just wanted to hear some thoughts about Sailor Moon. I know the basic plot and characters but nothing further. I want to watch it but at the same time, I don't? Catch my drift here? Either way, I would like to hear some of your opinions to help me make my decision. Haha, crucial decions right here. :rolleyes: Sarcasm, you guys, sarcasm. Don't get your granny panties in a bunch. :laugh:

Zainox
06-29-2013, 01:10 AM
I used to watch it as a kid. But trying to watch it now at my age, I just don't find it as appealing. I personally am not a fan.

Anime Forum
06-29-2013, 01:24 AM
Yes you should. JUST WATCH ALL ANIME!

usagi444
07-01-2013, 01:47 AM
I still love Sailor Moon (as you can probably tell from my avatar), and I am 29. All you can do is give it a shot--if you like it keep watching, if you don't then stop. IMO, definitely go with the sub though. It is waaaay better than the dub!

Zainox
07-01-2013, 02:32 AM
My god! The dub was so terrible.

RainyDayMan
07-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Definitely one of the best Classics there is. WATCH it! READ it!

dragoninja
07-02-2013, 03:58 PM
well at the time i was watching sailor moon i was also watching ronin warriors.. gundom wing.. and dragonball z and i have to say i liked those three better than sailor moon but dont get me wrong. i dont consider sailor moon a complete waste of time. i still think they should do a live action movie

Ωmega
07-02-2013, 04:13 PM
Yes, and watch it in its original Japanese language with subtitles.

The first few seasons are a little childish, but the movies and later seasons pick up on the maturity.

RainyDayMan
07-03-2013, 01:28 AM
Yes, and watch it in its original Japanese language with subtitles.

The first few seasons are a little childish, but the movies and later seasons pick up on the maturity.

The "sailor Moon:S" motion Picture is the best. Makes me cry every time I see it.

Ωmega
07-03-2013, 01:33 PM
The "sailor Moon:S" motion Picture is the best. Makes me cry every time I see it.

The Snow Princess one, jes? Its such a touching story that felt more focused on Luna and the scouts were just background characters xD

The Sailor Stars series was depressing....

ParaParaJMo
07-06-2013, 07:43 PM
I remember these forums used to be called TuxedoMask.com

I also strongly recommend the manga.