PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Rim- Where's the love?

Hood Rat Music
06-09-2013, 04:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5guMumPFBag

Is anybody as stoked for this movie as I am?

What's not to love?

Giant Mechs, Ron Pearlman, Charlie Day, and Del Toro directed it.
It's also going to be in Imax 3D.

I think my favorite mechs so far are the Gypsie Danger and Cherno Alpha and Crimson Typhoon.

http://www.fangoria.com/new/shots-of-jaeger-meet-the-latest-pacific-rim-mechs/ Pictures of the Mechs for anyone who cares enough to click the link.

Zainox
06-09-2013, 06:58 AM
That looked so damn awesome! Never heard of it before until now, but it's now on my to watch list.

Slyy
06-09-2013, 07:19 AM
off to watch it when it comes out hopefully it wont be as disappointing as The Purge

Hood Rat Music
06-09-2013, 03:32 PM
That looked so damn awesome! Never heard of it before until now, but it's now on my to watch list.

Yeah, unfortunately I haven't seen very many T.V. spots for the trailers outside SPIKE. It's like warner bros isn't even giving the movie a chance. hopefully it still does well.

off to watch it when it comes out hopefully it wont be as disappointing as The Purge
Heh...The Purge...What went wrong with it?

Slyy
06-09-2013, 05:49 PM
Yeah, unfortunately I haven't seen very many T.V. spots for the trailers outside SPIKE. It's like warner bros isn't even giving the movie a chance. hopefully it still does well.

Heh...The Purge...What went wrong with it?

it was not scary at all it was funny but they wasted a good story line on a simple home invasion film

KyouFalls
06-09-2013, 05:58 PM
When I first heard of this I thought "What the hell is this?" Then like 10 seconds later they show the trailer, Then I thought ".... TAKE MY MONEY!" :S

Hood Rat Music
06-11-2013, 07:14 PM
When I first heard of this I thought "What the hell is this?" Then like 10 seconds later they show the trailer, Then I thought ".... TAKE MY MONEY!" :S

I've been waiting for it for awhile, but "TAKE MY MONEY" is exactly how I felt.
Then I saw the toys and started throwing money at my screen.