PDA

View Full Version : Do you own an iPad?

darksky967
06-07-2013, 05:27 PM
well do you own one? What is good about them in your own opinion? What do you use the iPad for?

i'm just curious

-Sasuke Uchiha-
06-07-2013, 11:06 PM
I don't have one T_T Sorry..................
I prefer buying a laptop than an iPad lol

darksky967
06-08-2013, 05:13 AM
I prefer buying a laptop

well me to, but i've seen people put the iPad to really creative uses and sometimes it can be a very valid replacement to certain things

aether
06-08-2013, 05:39 AM
I do and here are my uses

1) I mainly use mine to take notes down in uni lectures for the simple fact that I type faster than I can write by hand so its useful and I can look at the links they use on the PowerPoint slides so whilst they talk I can read further into the topic.
2) When not in lectures and just generally waiting for them to start I can use it to play games or read something to pass the time more quickly since there is bugger all near my uni except housing estates and a reservoir that you can't really walk next to.
3) At home I use it do a quick check on here and facebook to save having to wait for my PC to load up or if I want to sit in bed and use the internet.

Zainox
06-09-2013, 01:51 AM
I don't, but my brother who is 7 does.

Hood Rat Music
06-09-2013, 03:18 AM
Yes, My main use for it is for picking up cute hipster chicks downtown. When they see my apple products and my stop Kony button pin that's pinned to my Che Geuvara shirt they drop their pants.

No but seriously, I don't. They made us use one my senior year at school to see how significant they would be to our "learning experience". They had about the same significance to our learning experience as a cheap notebook computer would have been.

ericapatrick
06-09-2013, 03:58 AM
Yes i do and its awesome!!! onlinepokies (http://www.onlinepokies.me/)

*Tsuki*
06-09-2013, 12:13 PM
No, I own three.
I never use them, though. My parents are more into them.
The only thing I use is my ipod and laptop.
Ipod is for games when I'm bored, music, and occasionally checking facebook.

KyouFalls
06-09-2013, 03:17 PM
I had one, I dropped it, We had a funeral. Nuff said.

iAnime
06-09-2013, 03:22 PM
I have an ipad but I use it for school nothing else really.

ParaParaJMo
06-09-2013, 04:30 PM
I won an iPad 2 in Akihabara almost 3 years ago. I personally like it. I am out a lot and I do bring it with me to take a pic and post it on facebook or something. Plus, I have iWork on it so I use it for work as well and to keep track of my expenses. If you are some one that is out a lot, I do recommend it. I also have hdmi and rgb connectors for it so I can use it for presentations.

Kaleohano
06-09-2013, 05:36 PM
I had one, but gave it to my little sister as a birthday gift like 3 months later cuz i realized how little i was actually using it. She absolutely loves it though.