PDA

View Full Version : Just thought I'd share

aether
04-26-2013, 01:09 PM
http://www.animeforum.com/album.php?albumid=13657
I know some of you wanted to see my anime figure collection so I thought I'd upload some new updated pictures of them.

Here's a challenge:
If you can recognise the characters then say which series they are from, just a bit of fun. And as a prize I will donate the winner with some gil

SuXrys
04-26-2013, 01:58 PM
I recognise, öh öh.....

I don't deserve to be in this forum.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2QGkVgvrnPkSeU4yMNPjo8s-Eq9LfWsuiZf7DhPD3mTb6auPa

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

No wait! In the 4th picture isn't that that squid girl? And then I recognise that vocaloid! And then behind her is that blue haired girl that from lucky star (?)! Hahahahahah Im not worthless, Im not worthless!

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

and I think that that pink haired girl with the glasses is from that show too!

aether
04-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Yes you recognised a couple of them :)
any others there you know of?

SuXrys
04-26-2013, 01:59 PM
/ wasn't sure what I could write instead of "that that".

aether
04-26-2013, 02:01 PM
/ wasn't sure what I could write instead of "that that".

It fine my good chum

SuXrys
04-26-2013, 02:05 PM
Yes you recognised a couple of them :)
any others there you know of?

Pressure! >_________<

eeeeeh... I think that the girl with the yellow ribbon and purble hair is from Lucky Star aswell? and... urp (this is hard). I recognise one of the girls that stands next to your computer (with two yellow ribbons in her hair), but I don't remember what anime she is from. Atleast I know she sings in a band?

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Is that link that stands on your computer? :-D

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

/ don't need any gil, just took the challenge.

aether
04-26-2013, 02:06 PM
You Tsukasa from Lucky Star
You got Haruhi Suzumiya from the meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

and yeah thats link on my comp

kanochi
04-26-2013, 02:36 PM
First Pictures is NSFW. = P But there's Saber, umm, Nymph, Miku, Yoshika, Lynette, In the corner looks like Juubei, and Himari, lol the Black Cat people are pretty obvious since it says it. = P

Second picture is same as first lol.

Third umm, left to right I forget the first one lol, Yui, don't know, don't know, That girl from that really perverted anime lol, no clue, lol, I know that one but I totally can't remember her name, Ohana, umm, looks kinda like the girl from Date A Live lol, and Saber.

Forth, Ika Musume, Tomi, Reimu, Can't really make out the person behind her but given the setup I imagine it's Homura, Yuzura, Sayaka, Fate, Tsukasa, Kyouko, Kagami, Nanoha, Mizuki, Luka,Shana, Konata, Miku

Fifth picture table same as before lol.
There's Sena, Maria, Yuzura, Can't make out the top right picture lol. Lynette, Yoshika, Perrine, Mio. Lol, my hands are getting tired, There's the haruhi group lol, steins;gate group, lucky star, haruhi again, miku, k-on group, miku to the right again lol.

Sixth on the bookshelf there's Vocaloids and Haruhi group, table has k-on and haruhi, other shelfs look like miku, umm and sena and maybe clannad or kanon? can't really make it out lol. then Miku, Strike Witches, Haruhi, posters are lucky star, ano natsu, Strike witches, miku, k-on.

Seventh. = P I'm not sure lol.

Well those are my best guesses lol time to rest my hands lol.

Immoral
04-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Picture 1:
Saber poster, Strike Witches pillow, Shinning Tear figures?, and Vocaloid pillow. As well as the OBVIOUS Black Cat wall scroll.

Picture 3:
Saber, Queen's Blade (Don't know any of the names though), K-on (Yui?), and Hanasaku Iroha.

Picture 4:
Fate Zero, Black Rock Shooter, Lucky Star, Vocaloid, Squid Girl, Blue Exorcist?, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, YuruYuri?, and the red head on the right side looks familiar but I can't think of the name.

Picture 5:
K-on, Lucky Star, Vocaloid, Saber, Steins Gate, and that Melancholy show...

Picture 6:
I think I see K-on, Link, Stellvia of the Universe, Vocaloid (One of your favorites it seems), Guilty Crown, that Melancholy show again, Lucky Star, Ikkitousen, Strike Witches, Queen's Blade, Amanagi, and Ano Natsu de Matteru.

Picture 7: Shining Tears

How'd I do?

SuXrys
04-26-2013, 02:46 PM
kanochi Immoral :awe:

Now I just feel bad for even posting in here, lol.

aether
04-26-2013, 02:47 PM
First Pictures is NSFW. = P But there's Saber, umm, Nymph, Miku, Yoshika, Lynette, In the corner looks like Juubei, and Himari, lol the Black Cat people are pretty obvious since it says it. = P

Second picture is same as first lol.

Third umm, left to right I forget the first one lol, Yui, don't know, don't know, That girl from that really perverted anime lol, no clue, lol, I know that one but I totally can't remember her name, Ohana, umm, looks kinda like the girl from Date A Live lol, and Saber.

Forth, Ika Musume, Tomi, Reimu, Can't really make out the person behind her but given the setup I imagine it's Homura, Yuzura, Sayaka, Fate, Tsukasa, Kyouko, Kagami, Nanoha, Mizuki, Luka,Shana, Konata, Miku

Fifth picture table same as before lol.
There's Sena, Maria, Yuzura, Can't make out the top right picture lol. Lynette, Yoshika, Perrine, Mio. Lol, my hands are getting tired, There's the haruhi group lol, steins;gate group, lucky star, haruhi again, miku, k-on group, miku to the right again lol.

Sixth on the bookshelf there's Vocaloids and Haruhi group, table has k-on and haruhi, other shelfs look like miku, umm and sena and maybe clannad or kanon? can't really make it out lol. then Miku, Strike Witches, Haruhi, posters are lucky star, ano natsu, Strike witches, miku, k-on.

Seventh. = P I'm not sure lol.

Well those are my best guesses lol time to rest my hands lol.

Very good try there although there are a couple of errors in there but other than that a very good try :)
Also sorry about the first one not much I can do about that as that is fixed to there and couldn't find a way to censor it, sorry :(

WBL Studios
04-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I recognize Hatsune Miku and Luka from Vocaloid, and two of the girls from Lucky Star.

Yeah, it's really panhandling at this point, I'm so pathetic.

aether
04-26-2013, 02:49 PM
Picture 1:
Saber poster, Strike Witches pillow, Shinning Tear figures?, and Vocaloid pillow. As well as the OBVIOUS Black Cat wall scroll.

Picture 3:
Saber, Queen's Blade (Don't know any of the names though), K-on (Yui?), and Hanasaku Iroha.

Picture 4:
Fate Zero, Black Rock Shooter, Lucky Star, Vocaloid, Squid Girl, Blue Exorcist?, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, YuruYuri?, and the red head on the right side looks familiar but I can't think of the name.

Picture 5:
K-on, Lucky Star, Vocaloid, Saber, Steins Gate, and that Melancholy show...

Picture 6:
I think I see K-on, Link, Stellvia of the Universe, Vocaloid (One of your favorites it seems), Guilty Crown, that Melancholy show again, Lucky Star, Ikkitousen, Strike Witches, Queen's Blade, Amanagi, and Ano Natsu de Matteru.

Picture 7: Shining Tears

How'd I do?

Impressive stuff and I must say there are even fewer errors in your guesses and I must admit you certainly know your anime

Immoral
04-26-2013, 09:17 PM
I have no life >_>

aether
04-27-2013, 03:05 AM
I have no life >_>
Don't be silly of course you do :)

So everyone what do you think of my collection?

Immoral
04-27-2013, 06:39 AM
I'm not much of a collector anymore, but I'd gladly take that Fate Zero Saber figure off your hands anyways. :D Though I actually want the one of her on her motorcycle. (Can't afford that s***..) My brother is more of a collector than I am though. I bet he'd like your collection.

aether
04-27-2013, 12:43 PM
Sorry but my collection is not for sale and it never will be for it will all be family heirlooms for my children and my children's children and my children's children's children and well you get the idea from that