PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Blonde Moment

EliteShinigami
03-31-2013, 10:55 PM
So My brother and I recently started a new game on Pokémon Black/White. Him playing Black whilst I play White. We had never tried any of the C-Gear functions before simply because we felt it wasn't needed to enjoy the game. (Which we were right!) So we decided to delve a little bit into its functions. We especially took interest in the Dream World. We figured it all out and tested it out. My brother ended up bringing a Hippopotas back and I brought back a Mawile. Each had their Hidden Ability. I was proud of my Mawiles' ability Sheer Force. A Pokémon with Sheer Force removes the secondary effects of moves and gives the move a 33% boost power. (It knew Fire Fang!) I was cleaning up Team Plasma in Pinwheel Forest and decided to head to bed. I got my pokemon healed up at the nurse near the entrance to the forest and turned the game off.... I was too tired and forgot to save. I lost Jeremiah (Mawile) and the second gym badge. That was my Blonde Moment in Pokémon White.

Baka Saru Roddish-kun
04-01-2013, 01:02 AM
it happens to us all brah, devastating i know, but this is how we learn to save moar.

also, youve touched slightly on something ive noticed since red and blue came out, you notice how sleepy yu get when youre training pokies? a lot of poki heads i know have noticed this too.

Its like pokemon was designed to sedate kids with adhd......

EliteShinigami
04-02-2013, 12:31 AM
No worries anymore. I was so sad at that moment that I completely forgot to check the EntraLink. I went back to it after getting a Cubone in the Dream World and found Jeremiah there as well.

DaBlueExorcist
04-02-2013, 07:46 PM
I once went through like three gym badges in my pokemon pearl and the Ds died and I didn't save and I was just thinking no this didn't just happen O-e

EliteShinigami
04-05-2013, 02:39 AM
That's why I always save when my DS goes Red. That sort of thing used to always happen to me. Another one is when I started a new game without deleting the previous one. I got to the first gym and tried to save but it wouldn't let me. That's when I realized I'd started a new game for no reason.

CapnJack
04-19-2013, 03:50 AM
PKMN RED: Miscounted the item in my 6th slot, did the Missingno trick, opened my own bike shop/warehouse

Saiilor
05-09-2013, 10:26 AM
Didn't happen to me, but my friend traded his legendaries to emarald. Problem was that he couldn't get them to obey because it was the beginning of the game. XD

sataned
05-14-2013, 11:11 PM
i remember i lent out my pokemon blue cartridge :( i never saw it again. that was my pokemon blonde moment.

FluffyEmjay
05-14-2013, 11:37 PM
That happens to me all the time in each different games. But after that moment I'll save every 5 mins or so. Yes, I made a habit of it.

ACBlackJ0ck
05-15-2013, 03:41 PM
My blonde moment: Thinking that I'd be only be hit twice by a Doubleslap

AnimeBboy
05-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Mine was that I was playing pokemon crystal and I was battling Red. I we were both down to one pokemon and I won the battle only to have my battery die. I've never been so pissed of ever in a pokemon game.