PDA

View Full Version : the bird's word.

thebird
03-31-2013, 10:36 PM
hello time for THE SQUAWK! REPORT! i am a bird... i once took a turd and it was cartoons, i am a bird and i once layed it a golden egg and out hatched ANIME! i am a bird you may ask what's the word? i layed another egg after squating down with both leg's what was to be-beholding was something truly golden dragon ball z i was so happy when it aired on tv from american's to japanese i was happy they were pleased-SO alot of people talked and SQUAWKED but i made one golden rule-don't insult this show's maginificience for it will be cruel...but you dumb tool's took it and reformed it into turd's and made geek's into bleach and naruto nerd's, and that is the word of the bird.

Anime Forum
03-31-2013, 11:56 PM
hello time for THE SQUAWK! REPORT! i am a bird... i once took a turd and it was cartoons, i am a bird and i once layed it a golden egg and out hatched ANIME! i am a bird you may ask what's the word? i layed another egg after squating down with both leg's what was to be-beholding was something truly golden dragon ball z i was so happy when it aired on tv from american's to japanese i was happy they were pleased-SO alot of people talked and SQUAWKED but i made one golden rule-don't insult this show's maginificience for it will be cruel...but you dumb tool's took it and reformed it into turd's and made geek's into bleach and naruto nerd's, and that is the word of the bird.

I must be the only one not getting this.

GameGeeks
04-01-2013, 12:30 AM
I must be the only one not getting this.
Very small chance he's referencing this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184