PDA

View Full Version : [CN/AS] The Venture Bros

Baka Saru Roddish-kun
03-27-2013, 03:35 AM
The Venture Bros
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-07vmlp70Unk/T4AfNh8Qw4I/AAAAAAAAB7Q/YKNT8AOixYo/s1600/Venture-Bros.png

An insane comedy, some quite dark ecchi humour in places. It's essentially a parody of most american super hero and spy detctive shows and comics, but any words i write will not ever manage to describe how absolutely inspired yet deranged this show is.

The show leads around the venture family and their psychotic testosterone fest of a black-ops retainer. The father, Dr Thaddeus Venture, is a cynical narcisistic waste of skin useless Super Scientist, riding off the back of his dead father's sucess and fortunes, His two sons, Dean the (rather feminine) geeky nerd kid blessed with enthusiasm but no real skills and Hank his more manly brother, who just seems to say the most retarded and out there stuff. And then theres the bodyguard, Brock. He is liquid manhood, sun ripened, concentrated, sun dried and vacuum packed into seven foot of hulking murder. He's James Bond on ALL the steroids EVER.

And with such amazin nemeses as The Monarch, a trust fund orphan dressed like a big gay butterfly who spends his fortunes on super villainy and just constantly hounding the ventures for no reason he can ever explain, and his assistant, the beautiful, yet baritonal, Dr Girlfriend.

This is not a show for kids. This is childish in a way that only adults are allowed to enjoy :P

Just give it a couple of episodes, i promise you'll cry laughing

DeathBlade/13.666
03-27-2013, 10:15 AM
Dr. Girlfriend, Brock, and the two Monarch Agents are my favorites. It is a really funny show.

Baka Saru Roddish-kun
03-27-2013, 12:26 PM
Number #21 and number #26 i believe are their "names" 21 gets proper hardcore by season 4, doughfleshed fanboy to epic hench.

those guys are henchXcore