PDA

View Full Version : Little Problem...

Black Wind
07-02-2004, 04:05 PM
Hi.... I have a small problem...
the thing is when I firstly started registering it said some one else had already used my current e-mail [email protected]... however I didn't realise that at some point i've must've created an account here on its olden days and I had to use an friends e-mail address to sort out the problem....
Not only am I curious if I will be banned for having an second account... but to save my own butt from getting banned is it possible to delete the account whoevers got that e-mail address? thanks...

Daenerys
07-02-2004, 04:57 PM
You probally won't be banned for having two accounts, as it stands, I believe I have four accounts. People use different accounts for the board and for chat ^^

I'm pretty sure we won't delete your account though, you'll have to wait till an admin reads this.

Jakiao
07-03-2004, 05:14 PM
Generally, there hasn't been an issue with letting people have multiple accounts. Kaitou Ace did design the script to allow a single person up to five accounts, mind you.

So long as you don't spam posts, etc, with multiple accounts (e.g. make a post on one user and reply on another) you'll be fine.

((thank's Ai for responding; half the time I can't keep up with the forums, especially yesterday))

Daenerys
07-04-2004, 01:09 AM
It&#39;s what I&#39;m here for&#33; <333