PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Movie Ever

KazuYuki
03-09-2013, 01:54 PM
what the worst movie you have ever watched? and it was so bad u wanted to go back in time to stop yourself from watching it or u cringed at the fact that u wasted an hour and a half of your life watching it when u could have done something more constructive like studying. For me that movie was Shark boy and Lava girl and i regret watching it to this day lol

Anime Forum
03-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Star Wars Ep. 1. Really a bad movie, even by later star wars movie standards.

Albear
03-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Legend of the Swordsman. I'm a fan of Jet Li, but that movie was just plain bad.

ChibiLovett
03-09-2013, 04:20 PM
Napoleon freakin' Dynamite.

It was filmed not far from where I live, which is not a place you usually hear about, so naturally everyone FREAKED when they discovered that a major movie was shot around here. You could not move two feet without seeing something that said "VOTE PEDRO" or whatever on it and you couldn't eat tater tots without someone making a dumb comment. I finally gave in and watched it after a while, hoping it would be as funny as everyone said. No. It was not. It was horrible. I had to facedesk at least six times when I found out they gave it a TV show. Luckily it didn't last long.

Tragic~Romance
03-09-2013, 04:25 PM
Definitely The Last Airbender...
There were so many inconsistencies and poor performances, I almost thought the directors had TRIED to make it awful...

GuiltySpark
03-10-2013, 09:03 PM
its hard to say. I really didnt like Immortals or Clash of the Titans. But I hate just about every single 3d movie ever made.

nrL
03-10-2013, 09:23 PM

No way, it wasn't that bad at all!

Jasanime
03-10-2013, 09:25 PM
Finding Neverland was pretty bad... Oh and any dog movie where the dog dies, or it has a sad ending. Eg: Marley and Me, or Hachi....

Meenah
03-10-2013, 09:43 PM
The Last Airbender. It was bad enough for me to actually wish that I watched Twilight that evening.

Zainox
03-10-2013, 09:48 PM
There are alot of movies I don't like, but nothing I can think of that I could say is the 'worst movie ever!'.

Anime Forum
03-10-2013, 10:12 PM
No way, it wasn't that bad at all!

Lol. I disagree. BEGONE OR DEATH!
Lol what did you like about it xD?

GuiltySpark
03-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Ya theres a lot of movies Ive never seen that looked really bad. especially at the beginning of this year. Hansel and Gretal looked like a pile of puke.

Anime Forum
03-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Ya theres a lot of movies Ive never seen that looked really bad. especially at the beginning of this year. Hansel and Gretal looked like a pile of puke.

Tastes like it to. Bad movie.

Kaitou-2
03-10-2013, 10:27 PM
That one movie with Snoop Dogg and Wiz.

Not based.

-Lil'B

GunzR
03-10-2013, 10:30 PM
Twilight was bad but it was bearable.

But my most hated movie would have to be Batman and Robin. The movie itself was overblown and those god awful 'Neon' Bat suits with nipples was funny at first but was just pathetic. I know I'll cop a bit of criticism here but "Arny" cannot act where he has to say more than 3 words in 1 line, I'm sorry to offend but he just cannot. >_>

Anime Forum
03-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Twilight was bad but it was bearable.

But my most hated movie would have to be Batman and Robin. The movie itself was overblown and those god awful 'Neon' Bat suits with nipples was funny at first but was just pathetic. I know I'll cop a bit of criticism here but "Arny" cannot act where he has to say more than 3 words in 1 line, I'm sorry to offend but he just cannot. >_>

Always thought Batman forever and Batman and Robin should of swapped titles :/

nrL
03-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Lol. I disagree. BEGONE OR DEATH!
Lol what did you like about it xD?

Counter!
You claimed it was bad first!
So, what was so bad in your opinion?
Let me guess, it was JarJar? You hate JarJar?
Seriosly? JarJar rulez, youssas STUPID youssa go die if dat is the reason
and btw JUST IN CASE U DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY
http://i45.tinypic.com/2gufxtt.jpg

Anime Forum
03-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Counter!
You claimed it was bad first!
So, what was so bad in your opinion?
Let me guess, it was JarJar? You hate JarJar?
Seriosly? JarJar rulez, youssas STUPID youssa go die if dat is the reason
and btw JUST IN CASE U DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY
http://i45.tinypic.com/2gufxtt.jpg

Foolish mortal. JarJar is a gimme! That thing NEEDS to die, or at least be slapped. Lol. Well what I don't like about it? IMO the script was a bit off, though not through the entire movie. I REALLY disliked young Anakin. He got SUPER annoying! I wasn't a fan of the direction they went with it either. I felt it could of been made differently, though that's just my opinion and nowhere near right. I did infact like Darth Maul. He was sick.

Honestly it comes off as worse because it was made AFTER the "original 3". Those were great, and Episode 1 even has the lowest score on IMDB. So people must agree, to a point.

BEGONE!

Rylingo
03-11-2013, 02:10 PM

It was bad but I don't think it was the worst ever. I did do a review for it on my old youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odRFBlFR-Uk

For me it has to be Epic Movie. Never in my life have I come across a comedy with such an awe-inspiring lack of humour. Close runner ups are Battle Royale 2 and The Unborn.

blueangel06661
03-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Disney's Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland..

Avid alice fan.. That movie made me cringe.. I did not like it at all..

Ωmega
03-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Disney's Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland..

Avid alice fan.. That movie made me cringe.. I did not like it at all..

Dont even get me started on when Depp did that "Flutterwacken" or whatever. That movie made me die a little inside.

The Last Airbender did too. I think M. Night Shamalajhfkjsdfjsnd was supposed to make two more but the first bombed so bad they dropped the project. GOOD.

nrL
03-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Foolish mortal. JarJar is a gimme! That thing NEEDS to die, or at least be slapped. Lol. Well what I don't like about it? IMO the script was a bit off, though not through the entire movie. I REALLY disliked young Anakin. He got SUPER annoying! I wasn't a fan of the direction they went with it either. I felt it could of been made differently, though that's just my opinion and nowhere near right. I did infact like Darth Maul. He was sick.

Honestly it comes off as worse because it was made AFTER the "original 3". Those were great, and Episode 1 even has the lowest score on IMDB. So people must agree, to a point.

BEGONE!

u no like script?
the other two are not much better...certainly the phantom messa is more faithful to the atmosphere of the originals then attack of the clones and the third one

and kid anakin was ok, I disliked teenage anakin more
...didn't you?

blueangel06661
03-11-2013, 02:39 PM
I've yet to see the last airbender.. People always talked about how bad it was so I never got around to verifying.

Anime Forum
03-11-2013, 02:45 PM
u no like script?
the other two are not much better...certainly the phantom messa is more faithful to the atmosphere of the originals then attack of the clones and the third one

and kid anakin was ok, I disliked teenage anakin more
...didn't you?

I disliked all! I think me and you need to engage in a street fight, no scratch that. RAP battle! Winner is right. Loser goes home.

Actually nevermind that. I just remembered. Dragon Ball Evolution is FAR worse. My childhood memories of Dragon Ball. Tainted!

nrL
03-11-2013, 02:49 PM
I disliked all! I think me and you need to engage in a street fight, no scratch that. RAP battle! Winner is right. Loser goes home.

Actually nevermind that. I just remembered. Dragon Ball Evolution is FAR worse. My childhood memories of Dragon Ball. Tainted!

Hahaha! You should have thought about it before you watched it!
I avoided it due to high wisdom+dexterity roll

btw saber fight would be more appropriate(whips out saber)http://s3.amazonaws.com/imgly_production/980449/large.jpg

Ωmega
03-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Wait. Wait. Wait.

I think we're all forgetting about The Room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCj8sPCWfUw

Anime Forum
03-11-2013, 03:00 PM
Hahaha! You should have thought about it before you watched it!
I avoided it due to high wisdom+dexterity roll

btw saber fight would be more appropriate(whips out saber)http://s3.amazonaws.com/imgly_production/980449/large.jpg

How about a saber fight WHILE Rapping? I'd win. Probably right after we begin.....

Watayo_Hirashi
03-12-2013, 05:57 AM
When I saw the title, I thought I didn't have one, but when I went through the posts, I've gotta agree, The Last Airbender was really bad. I'm a big fan of the cartoon series and I couldn't believe they made that movie to disgrace it. Its not exaggerating.

KazuYuki
03-12-2013, 05:23 PM
I've yet to see the last airbender.. People always talked about how bad it was so I never got around to verifying.

its that bad. spend that hour and a half u would have spent watching avatar and the last airbender walking the cat or planting a money tree xD

Negi
03-12-2013, 05:41 PM
http://youtu.be/bS7CmZdhwmQ
Hated this.