PDA

View Full Version : Clover

Chiki Girl
07-01-2004, 03:17 PM
Oh my gosh, I can't beleive no one talks about it. I love the story and I love the way Sue looks. It's so good, but it's too short. They need to make an anime out of it.

Ami~chan
09-14-2004, 04:19 PM
I agree. Clover seemed way too short. I was expected a sequal graphic novel or something to come out, but nothing happend. A Clover anime would probably be as short as FLCL is, maybe even shorter.

Havana
09-18-2004, 01:55 PM
I read the manga.. the style was a bit different, it seems more visual and hardly had any dialogue except 1 or 2 sentences between the character, but it had nice shades of black and white. I like the character clover even if she..
Highlight to read spoiler about clover.

..Didn't live that long.. she died at the end which was sad. The other was that she wasn't human more like a robot. The other characters seem to not be that developed. That's all i know and it's a bit depressing manga, but the graphics are good. It is short but without the main character their it's hard to continue the series, since it's anly about 4-6 vol. long.

Havana
09-18-2004, 01:57 PM
Edit your first post. Do not double-post.

I read the manga.. the style was a bit different, it seems more visual and hardly had any dialogue except 1 or 2 sentences between the character, but it had nice shades of black and white. I like the character clover even if she..I read the manga.. the style was a bit different, it seems more visual and hardly had any dialogue except 1 or 2 sentences between the character, but it had nice shades of black and white.

sai.cn
09-28-2004, 05:16 AM
it didn't appeal to me when i was in high school, but now i really want to read the manga since i was told it was a great one :rolleyes:

.com person
10-03-2004, 11:03 AM
I have heard of it but don't know much about it. Sounds like a pretty good plot for one.

Shinkono Kokoro
10-04-2004, 06:51 PM
clover was a good manga. I liked it. It was very good. I read it a while ago ((it was one of the first manga I read)) and liked it. ^_^ Go Clamp.

JiruCloud
10-30-2004, 01:14 PM
How many books was it? It was so expensive and yet so short... nad the margins were so big! And it was hard to understand... bleack... I did like the art though.

Dark_Misery
10-31-2004, 10:01 PM
I've Heard of it...but I've never seen the series or read it before..

Manjoume Sapphire
11-01-2004, 05:56 PM
Hm....I've been considering getting it. I saw the art and it's simply amazing...

JiruCloud
11-01-2004, 06:48 PM
If you can. please borrow it from someone else or get some pics offline... they're seriously not worth the money IMO...

Manjoume Sapphire
11-01-2004, 07:32 PM
Ah, I see...well, thanks for the advice.