PDA

View Full Version : If u ever wanna be sucked into an anime show which one will it be ??

anime roxs 4ever
03-05-2013, 11:35 PM
If u ever wanna be sucked into an anime show which one will it be ??

GuiltySpark
03-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Pokemon would be my choice

natsu d
03-06-2013, 12:15 AM
uuuuummmm, well i wll like 2 be sucked in fairy tail!!!!!
or any other show which has a lot of action or fighting scenes but mostly fairy tail!!!!:cool::cool::cool::biggrin::biggrin::biggr in:

Kira477
03-06-2013, 12:48 AM
What about To Aru Magical no Index? It'd be damm awesome to have ESPer powers :D
Or not... if you're a Level 0.

GuiltySpark
03-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Ya i didnt wanna go into anything too dangerous because im a lover not a fighter. Anyone can catch some pokemons

Kāito
03-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Idk ... so hard to choose i'd pick one where exists superpower or magic,Naruto and Fairy Tail first that came to my mind but i'll with Naruto cuz i love ninjas and all related to that or FMA world too

petitefeet
03-06-2013, 01:49 AM
I'd have to say Nana. No fighting or violence, just a lot of drama. And shopping in Tokyo. I could totally handle that.

Syndicate
03-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Vandread hands down.

Michael Ark Angel
03-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Any Harem anime, I'll show those worthless males leads how to treat a lady....Mwahahaha!

Watayo_Hirashi
03-09-2013, 02:49 AM
I know this sounds insane, but I'd like to try the Higurashi world (Higurashi When They Cry). It'll probably get me killed and get me living in a world where I'll be scared 24/7, but I wanna try out that amazing feeling.

IluvAllison
03-09-2013, 10:09 AM
I know this sounds insane, but I'd like to try the Higurashi world (Higurashi When They Cry). It'll probably get me killed and get me living in a world where I'll be scared 24/7, but I wanna try out that amazing feeling.

Why dont you move to Ghaza then? That sounds like your kind of town? xD hahaha

Albear
03-09-2013, 02:20 PM
School Rumble. School life, randomness, craziness, action, comedy, drama, just pure awesomeness.

Watayo_Hirashi
03-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Why dont you move to Ghaza then? That sounds like your kind of town? xD hahaha

Ghaza? Never heard of it.. Mind explaining? :D

IluvAllison
03-10-2013, 04:15 AM
Ghaza? Never heard of it.. Mind explaining? :D

Not sure if serious or not? : o ... xD

abyisidro
03-10-2013, 04:25 AM
when i saw the title, i thought of enigma and mirai nikki. just thinking about me in those mangas gave me chills.>.< anyway. i want to be in pokemon or fairy tail! :)

dynamicdoodles
03-10-2013, 03:04 PM
I've honestly never really thought of this... I mean I know what shows (like regular TV shows) and video games I'd dream about being sucked into. And for a long time I couldn't think of something.... I guess I would have to say Pokemon then? I mean I love the thought of being surrounded by Pokemon, but I'd probably be one of the people not doing Pokemon battles but just have them for a companion. I'd hate the idea of having my pokemon get hurt. Or maybe Naruto, the whole ninja thing would be pretty awesome. Even though I have zero hand-eye-coordination so I'd most likely be like a medic or something like that. I'll probably think of some more later, but I'm just drawing a blank at the moment.

GuiltySpark
03-10-2013, 05:00 PM
If I got sucked into Pokemon, who would stop me from having more than 6 pokemon at a time? Id be rolling around with my team and then some! I probably wouldn't waste my time battling people either. Id Use my pokemon to run a business or maybe farm. Anything where i could have my pokemon, maximize their potential and be my own boss. That would be a life Id be happy with.

Zainox
03-10-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm with GuiltySpark. I would definitely go to the world of Pokemon and from what I've seen, It's almost impossible to die. You can be burnt alive and walk it off.

Watayo_Hirashi
03-11-2013, 05:43 AM
Not sure if serious or not? : o ... xD

Yup, I'm serious. What kind of world is that? Is it as mind blowing as Higurashi and Another? :D

darksky967
03-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Any really

I would actually prefer to live in the anime world

IluvAllison
03-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Yup, I'm serious. What kind of world is that? Is it as mind blowing as Higurashi and Another? :D

I actually dont know of Higurashi world but you said you wanted to live in a dangerous world with the feeling of death 24/7 so I thought okay, you prob dont need to leave planet earth to experience that xD The first place that sprung to mind was Ghaza, as in Palestine, right in the thick of the Israel-Palestine conflict. So send a postcard from there will you hahaha xD

Clayton_n
03-11-2013, 06:40 PM
http://www.theanimereality.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/animebook.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k138/Clayton_n/20010206.gif

This book available from Amazon.com may help

Watayo_Hirashi
03-12-2013, 05:49 AM
I actually dont know of Higurashi world but you said you wanted to live in a dangerous world with the feeling of death 24/7 so I thought okay, you prob dont need to leave planet earth to experience that xD The first place that sprung to mind was Ghaza, as in Palestine, right in the thick of the Israel-Palestine conflict. So send a postcard from there will you hahaha xD

Lol, that's so embarrassing. I thought Ghaza was a place in an anime or something. Sorry for my ignorance, didn't know it was a real place. O.o No wonder you said whether I was serious or not. XD Sorry, I don't study world Geography (embarrassingly saying). Higurashi world comes from the anime Higurashi When They Cry. :D

IluvAllison
03-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Lol, that's so embarrassing. I thought Ghaza was a place in an anime or something. Sorry for my ignorance, didn't know it was a real place. O.o No wonder you said whether I was serious or not. XD Sorry, I don't study world Geography (embarrassingly saying). Higurashi world comes from the anime Higurashi When They Cry. :D

ahaha no problem, I would prefer it if you dont get embarassed ;> Its no big deal to me, I just genuinely wasnt sure if serious or not, but now I know ;> Im sure you know alot of stuff I would be equally embarassed to say I do not hehe ^^ Moral of the story, we shouldnt be embarassed of what we dont know! It is what it is ;P

iLXAke4#P#AW^cEtbz%tB6vV
03-12-2013, 01:56 PM
I would like to be sucked into Planetes. It sounds fun going in space, and picking up debris :D

DarkEmerl123
03-23-2013, 12:41 PM
I'd love to be in the world that K is set in, especially if I was a member of HOMRA! It would be a lot of fun :D