PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Anime Dance Cd

animemusicnut
07-01-2004, 11:04 AM
Hey Everybody!

I absolutely love all the theme songs to Love Hina and Ah! My Goddess! and so on, but I'm also a clubbing junkie. I always wish they would play some of those songs at the clubs or even if they had albums with those songs that I could play at parties. I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited! My friend told me about these CDs called Anime Toonz Vol 1 and 2 and they are awesome! They like have all the theme songs and more, but they're set to clubbing music. And like the first one is sung by Kikuko Inoue, you know, the voice of Belldandy! and the second one is sung by Maria Kawamura whose the voice of Naga the White Serpent! So anyways, I thought I'd let all you other people know my new discovery, so you can enjoy it too! :D

naomi-chan
07-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I love J-dance music too. An anime with alot of cool J-dance music is Gundam Wing where alot of the theme music is done by Two-Mix. I also liked the opening and ending tunes of Gundam Seed, from the little I've heard of the songs so far.
Those CD's sound really cool, I have to go check them out ^_^

DizzyFan
07-13-2004, 10:45 AM
Is it just me, or does alot of the theme song for Evangelion sound like a party waiting to happen?

Zankoku na tenshi no youni shounen yo shinwa ni nare......PARTY!

I think I got it right.