PDA

View Full Version : [Fox] WinxClub

KazuYuki
02-27-2013, 01:40 PM
huehuehue so does anyone here watch winx club? or is as obsessed about it as i am? xD if anyone wants to kno what it looks like look at my siggy! \o/ and its about a young girl name bloom who discovers that shes a fairy and ends up going to a school for fairies and makines new friends she also discovers more about herself :) tho i do admit some parts are lame but still pretty good, there are 5 seasons and each one bloom and her friends undergoes a new transformation.

xXAngiXx
02-27-2013, 03:57 PM
I watched it when i was younger but never was into it really.. but i do remeber it and i loved how they portrayed each charecter. xD

abcdefgh12345678
02-28-2013, 02:44 PM
As a guy, I found most was too girly for me. But the last few eps of season 1, with that awesome climactic battle was FREAKING EPIC!

Also I made this AMV from the first episode of season 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hbOmbL840E

KazuYuki
03-02-2013, 07:07 AM
As a guy, I found most was too girly for me. But the last few eps of season 1, with that awesome climactic battle was FREAKING EPIC!

Also I made this AMV from the first episode of season 4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hbOmbL840E

lol u still enjoyed it :D even tho it was jus the climatic battle x3

nrL
03-02-2013, 10:44 AM
When I was in elementary school, all the girls where obsessed with it.

ChibiLovett
03-07-2013, 01:20 AM
I used to be OBSESSED with this show! x3 I started watching it when it first started airing on 4Kids and actually used to wake up every Saturday to watch it. I also met one of my best friends because be both loved this show so much. heehee I remember we used to walk around the field outside (or halls if it was winter) during lunch at school and pretty much every time we'd be talking about either Winx Club or occasionally InuYasha. :p It was our favorite thing to play pretend with and we both played the games online all the time, even wrote to the characters on the 4Kids website (Got a pretty interesting one to Lord Darkar!). I actually still have (and play quite often) the Winx Club game for the Gameboy Advance.

Honestly, I'm old enough that I probably shouldn't, but I still lovett. I really do, or, at least seasons 1-3. I haven't seen much beyond that because I lost cable shortly after season 4 started airing on Nickelodeon...plus they kind of ruined the dubbing IMO. 4Kids might have censored it a bit, but at least you could tell the voices apart. Icy, Darcy, and Stormy were also my favorite characters (What can I say, I've got a thing for the crazies! xD) and they seem to have disappeared. :/

Anime Forum
03-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Whoa. This show is still on? No way. Lol. I wanted to enjoy it, but never did.

KazuYuki
03-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Whoa. This show is still on? No way. Lol. I wanted to enjoy it, but never did.
lol yeah 5 seasons already new transformations and super girly lol im 20 but i still watch it and wont stop ill cry when the show ends xD

Anime Forum
03-07-2013, 09:17 PM
lol yeah 5 seasons already new transformations and super girly lol im 20 but i still watch it and wont stop ill cry when the show ends xD

Much like I cried when DBZ ended lol. But yeah nothing wrong with that. I know 30 year olds obsessed with MLP.

natsu d
03-08-2013, 07:30 AM
i liked it first but now it is very girly and childish 4 me!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:smile::sm ile:

Clayton_n
03-19-2013, 05:03 PM
You know they only showed about half the series on American TV right? Same with W.I.T.C.H.

I'm not the only one who suspects the pumkin girl and that witch with the hooked nose are a couple, right? Mirta and Lucy I think their names are

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15600000/Mirta-and-Lucy-winx-club-mirta-15618357-447-346.jpg

Baka Saru Roddish-kun
03-21-2013, 01:03 AM
Ok, i never saw the show, but i DID get a serious addiction to the CCG. It was revolutionary amongst such games as the main game was a CoOperative, rather than trying to defeat the other players like in ALL other CCGs the aim was you and the other players teamed together to win together, there was still a points system to find a winner but the ideal was less combatitive and more about fun and being silly. let me see if i can find some card examples

And the all important character cards

I dont care if you like winx or not, if youre a boy or girl, gay or straight, this game is HYSTERICALLY FUN for everyone

redtear
03-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Haha this show i remember several years back i would wake up at 9:30 (i think?) every saturday just to watch it. It was pretty entertaining. I think i've only watched the first 2 seasons. I dont think id go back rest of it now though. I didnt realize this wasn't an anime actually ^^ who would have guessed it's actually an italian cartoon.

Raven Stargaryen
04-21-2013, 09:54 PM
I never really got into it because I felt that it was a cheap Sailor Moon imitation. u_u

Clayton_n
05-18-2013, 03:58 PM
Are they still making this series?

WBL Studios
05-20-2013, 11:30 AM
There's this one guy on Deviantart, who every single profile, literally HUNDREDS of profiles, he posts the post "Winx club muscle boom" or something along those lines.

He's never explained himself.

Aznen
05-26-2013, 04:13 AM
Well I did'nt remember it much but I used to love it a lot...

Animedude5555
07-10-2014, 05:50 PM
I remember back when I saw the first ad/trailer for season 1 of Winx Club on Fox Box / 4KidsTV, like back in 2003 or 2004 or whatever it was. I remember thinking "what a dumb girly cartoon. Must be just for girls or homo guys". Then I thought "I might as well watch one episode and see what it's all about". And when I did, WOW, my opinion sure changed. You got a bunch of freaking hot teenage chicks kicking demon a$$! Definitely my kind of show! Yeah! So I watched it every Saturday morning from then on.

Animedude5555
08-16-2014, 12:02 PM
You know they only showed about half the series on American TV right? Same with W.I.T.C.H.

I'm not the only one who suspects the pumkin girl and that witch with the hooked nose are a couple, right? Mirta and Lucy I think their names are

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15600000/Mirta-and-Lucy-winx-club-mirta-15618357-447-346.jpg

Actually 4Kids TV aired every episode, including the final battle with the 3 witches. I remember watching it back in like 2004 or so when it was on. They never had season 2 on 4KidsTV, but I think other TV stations carried the later seasons, like Disney XD on cable/satellite TV.

Clayton_n
08-17-2014, 10:59 AM
Check wikipedia's episode list