PDA

View Full Version : In what universe would you like to live in?

Appy
02-20-2013, 03:27 PM
As the title says, in what gaming universe would you like to live in? And what would be the reason for that specific universe?

I'd go with Pokémon, flying on a freakin' dragon would be awesome :D

IluvAllison
02-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Maybe I would wanna live in the Warcraft universe. That world is so vast and full of different landscapes and geography. It is set in a time of fantasy with magic and wondrous creatures ;D I would probably want to live in Azeroth with the exception of a few beautiful places in Outland. Hopefully I wouldnt be born in a time of turmoil and world war ^_^

Velvet_Nightmare
02-20-2013, 03:57 PM
Let's see:

Borderlands- So I can marry Gaige.

Elder Scrolls- MASTER LEVEL DESTRUCTION, MUAHAHA. Not sure about a particular area though, adventure anyone?

Skies of Arcadia- Because airships are friggin' sweet. Also, pirates.

GuiltySpark
02-20-2013, 09:27 PM
OP is spot on. Living in the Pokemon universe would make waking up everyday so exciting. The hunt for a dratini would so awesome! riding a Lapras and fishing all the time. Beedrill would scare the crap out of me! come to think of it there would be a lot of scary pokemon!

Kaleohano
02-20-2013, 09:46 PM
The one from a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0uplUvP_Qg

FatalEnd21
02-20-2013, 11:36 PM
I'd go with the Pokemon universe. It would be pretty fun to battle your friends and all but I wonder how Pokemon would look like in real life....

Syndicate
02-21-2013, 02:43 AM
Hmm.. I'd say lost planet. Id like to hunt thos gigantic beast. C:

FluffyDango
02-21-2013, 07:58 AM
Mass Effect.
But without the Reapers :P

Appy
02-21-2013, 08:57 AM
OP is spot on. Living in the Pokemon universe would make waking up everyday so exciting. The hunt for a dratini would so awesome! riding a Lapras and fishing all the time. Beedrill would scare the crap out of me! come to think of it there would be a lot of scary pokemon!

Imagine finding a wild salamence :O

Tragic~Romance
02-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Kingdom Hearts, duh! =P
Flying a Gummi ship and doing crazy things with wacky Disney Characters? That would be awesome, plus if I had a keyblade and could do those cool transformations, I'd never be bored @_@

GuiltySpark
02-24-2013, 01:35 AM
Paper Mario world would be pretty fun too

Appy

Salamence would be pretty unstoppable. Ice type pokemon would be important for all people to have inorder to fend off the dragons!

Ludumix
02-24-2013, 07:26 PM
I'd go with universe from Accel World.
I think it'd be interesting to have a thing that goes on like that in real life...
Unless, there is already one in secret.

rf switch
02-26-2013, 05:14 AM
Lunar... Because living on the moon in a fantasy setting would be cool.

Mietso
02-26-2013, 11:27 PM
For my sappy side, Katawa Shoujo for sure since i have such strong feelings for certain characters in the game already.

For the rest of me, i'd go with something like Sword Art Online. it'd be made sick to straight up be your character in every way

dragoninja
07-02-2013, 03:00 PM
has anyone chosen final fantasy? im going with star ocean: the second story.. its an old playstation one role playing game with over 80 different endings. very in debth game set in the future with space travel and lost worlds. romance and theme parks. hidden dungens and towns. awsome story.

LousyDavid
07-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Definitely The World from .hack.
It has that feeling of reality since it is sort of based in the world we live in:D

blueangel06661
07-11-2013, 06:49 PM
I'd want to live in Rapture pre-corrupted civil war/splicers state.

.:neuko:.
07-15-2013, 07:03 PM
Zelda--the Twilight Princess universe especially.

Reason: To ride on Epona around Hyrule Field all day.

Oh, and to own a pair of Clawshots!Oh, and fishing!

Tenrou Nogitsune
07-15-2013, 07:28 PM
Pokemon universe would be awesome! I'd totally be a dragon/ice/ghost type trainer. Terrorize the nooby trainers who just start out kekeke.

Also it'd be awesome to live in the Starcraft or Diablo Universe

zxccxxc
07-29-2013, 10:23 AM
maybe if i able to make it myself, i would go to peaceful universe, nothing as war,cry,terrorism,nor criminal. Just a perfect peaceful life with my own beloved wife and child. near at lake, mountain and forest with such a great view. Maybe it's just too ridiculous, but that's actually what i want. :mellow:

darksky967
07-30-2013, 05:19 PM
i'd like to stay living in this universe thank you :')

since then I can play these games, instead of being stuck in just 1 world

Felix Mage
07-31-2013, 05:59 AM
Elder Scrolls
Gothic

Both very good made middle age worlds with magic.

Sympathy
07-31-2013, 12:55 PM
elder scrolls. i can go to Morrowind and kill a god, go to Cyrodil and join the imperials, go to skyrim and... well this one should be obvious. kill dragons!

Princess Lemon
07-31-2013, 02:29 PM
elder scrolls. i can go to Morrowind and kill a god, go to Cyrodil and join the imperials, go to skyrim and... well this one should be obvious. kill dragons!

That was probably my favorite bit about Morrowind. Just outright killing the central Gods of the Dunmer religion. Possibly one of the biggest jerks moves you can do. "Don't mind me, I'm just SLAUGHTERING TWO OF YOUR GODS, ONE OF WHICH WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE MY WIFE".

But onto answer the question it would be a hard pick for me. It'd be among the following:

The Elder Scrolls Series - The lore they put into the whole series is fantastic. The various countries are all gorgeous in their own way, like mushroom tree Morrowind. Not to mention I like their magic system, and I'd probably be a mage. Like I always am in any game.

Or Legend of Zelda - No one in specific. Just Link wouldn't be the only one going around adventuring. While sure he may be the big hero, doesn't mean someone else can't go exploring too. Unless we ARE the main characters in this situation.

Whoops, forgot another section!

Since Neverwinter Nights is a game, I'll also add Faerun - Because aw yeah D&D magics and adventuring and fighting and all of that beautiful D&D stuff.

Tenrou Nogitsune
10-14-2013, 04:43 PM
It'd also be exciting yet scary to live in the SAO universe

AllHopeInEclipse
10-14-2013, 10:04 PM
Call of Duty universe... :uhh:

星らぶ
10-14-2013, 11:16 PM
Fantasy world:
Warcraft: either born under Thrall's reign and possibly trained under him and following his values, or being one of Lady's Sylvanas dark rangers (yeah including dying and raised in undeath with her)

Real World: well, simply reborn in Japan and be talented enough so I could get into my fav theatrical troupe ahhaha

Juzey
11-13-2013, 01:10 PM
Pokémon. Being a Pokémon trainer would be so awesome!