PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill And Fatal Frame (the Suffering)

Countess_D
06-30-2004, 01:19 AM
My absolute favorites! Never played Silent Hill 1, but I want to! I've played Silent Hill 2 and 3 (got all endings in 3). Fatal Frame, got all endings in both.

Scary games are my area of expertise. I also hear that they are no longer making Fatal Frame games but they are releasing a movie! I await that wonderful day when I may witness that beautiful creation.

Silent Hill 4, The Room; who else is waiting eagerly for it?

Who has also played The Suffering while I'm talking about Horror genre video games? I know it's scary but I'm having trouble finding it now. Serves me right for waiting too long to buy it.

Rem
06-30-2004, 02:39 AM
dont go near the suffering it straight up sucks any way i have nevr been a big silent hill fan (to much fog) but they seem to sell well any way the fatal frame games didnt sell real well and im surprised they made a sequal

Countess_D
06-30-2004, 02:34 PM
Are you kidding! Fatal Frame 2 was sold out within a week of release at my video game store. Every time they got some, they went just like that. It took months before any used ones where available in the store. I was so impulsive when I saw they only had one more it's week of release, I couldn't leave without it.

Fatal Frame 2 is my favorite game right now. Silent Hill 3 is good too, but Fatal Frame gets scarier every time I play it through.

red_eye
07-27-2004, 06:47 AM
just play silent hill alone in the midle of the night,and let see how is your guts after that...^-^especially play a horror game in some haunted house like i have to housesitting for few months.

I LOVE SILENT HILL,FATAL FRAME,RESIDENT EVIL,AND I LOVE MY BOKKEN WHEN I HAVE TO GO TO BATHROOM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHILE PLAYING THESE GAMES!