PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Fans!

Bubblegum Pop
06-29-2004, 05:00 PM
hey how many of u still play nintendo and have a supper nintendo game console? i do, it's still fun, even though the graphics aren't to good though, my fav. game is mario rpg legend of the 7 stars

Rem
06-29-2004, 05:13 PM
even tho i am and always will be a sega fan boy i love my snes and game cube n64 was a good system to

Gampersnaz
06-30-2004, 04:06 PM
wOOt!! I loved Doom for super, Legend of Zelda: Link to the past, and for Nintendo, good old Mario/Duck Hunt (W/ that rifle thing)

Prophet
06-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Mario rpg was good, i played Zelda all the time. None of yall ever played battle toads?? You had to play star fox for SNES, thats a must

lionx
07-01-2004, 01:37 AM
Dude if you dont have the original 8bit Nintendo, your no fan! :P

I do have the NES, SNES, GB, GBC, and even the original Gray discontinued Zapper ray gun, as well as a PowerPad. N64 and GCN, and Zelda is always good.

BTW you really cant compare graphics with today..thats pretty unfair dont you think? I would say compare it for its time..i was real good back then, like Chrono Trigger...wowzorz :P

retro
07-01-2004, 09:43 AM
Nintendo! YEAH!

I was never any good at Duck Hunt, I'd always put the gun at the screen to kill them with my sister always telling my Dad on me for cheating XD, I was 4 lol.
Which bring to light another question ... Why is that the only thing I can remember about the 80's XD

Loved playing Mario 2/3 & Link, top class!

ecchi_maker
07-01-2004, 06:50 PM
I go for the classic systems all the way.

xtXMeili_The_Flower_GodessXtx
07-01-2004, 09:05 PM
hi amber ::waves at dark lonely fairy:: she my sister, but yeah i love nintendo!!! it's the best!! go super mario games!!

Rem
07-09-2004, 10:59 PM
im buying my freinds old nintendo hope it still works :)

Bubblegum Pop
07-10-2004, 04:21 PM
hey anyone know how to pass a certain part on zelda a link to the past?..i can't pass a certain part i've been stuck on it for a while.......

Eris
07-11-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by SEGA SATURN MAN@Jul 10 2004, 09:59 AM
Eh, you don't buy a nintendo. You download one. And some games while you're at it.

Regex
07-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx@Jul 10 2004, 04:21 PM
hey anyone know how to pass a certain part on zelda a link to the past?..i can't pass a certain part i've been stuck on it for a while.......
Be more specific =) I know that game like you wouldn't believe

Yes, i still have my NES, and my SNES... And my N64, and my GameCube... I admit it, i'm a Nintendo fanboy

naomi-chan
07-11-2004, 11:15 AM
Oh yes, My old Super Nintendo system is very much alive... I was just playing on it last week. I love Super Mario, Street Fighter and The Legend of Zelda even after all these years. It's like I start playing those games and I go back in time... wow it was wayyy back in like 1990... Now I feel so old ^^() Anyway, it's still fun. I also own a Gameboy Color, so since I have 2 Nintendo consoles I guess I coud qualify as a fan.

xXDark_Lonely_FairyXx, which part of the Zelda game do you have a problem with? It's been awhile since I beat the game, but I'm kind of back on the game now and hopefully if not playing it I can find the answer in my 'A Link to the Past' Player's Guide

P.S.: Super Metroid roxxx as well :D

Rem
07-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by PikuNe+Jul 11 2004, 08:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PikuNe @ Jul 11 2004, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SEGA SATURN MAN@Jul 10 2004, 09:59 AM
Eh, you don&#39;t buy a nintendo. You download one. And some games while you&#39;re at it. [/b][/quote]
2 things
1. roms suck
2. you cant find a good old rectangle controler for pc&#39;s now a days
i prefer the real thing to roms always have always will

retro
07-12-2004, 09:57 AM
All that action with just two red buttons :^_^:

Kumi
10-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Mario RPG is one of the best games made! i love playing it....the battle system and .......i dk why it's just a really good game!

niKopol
10-18-2004, 02:48 PM
I have a super nintendo and a regular nintendo i luv playing those things

SGI
10-18-2004, 07:27 PM
Aaah the Super Nintendo, the greatest console mankind has ever been able to forge. And the greatest game on that console.

Super Metroid

ShinyaZel
10-18-2004, 07:34 PM
I think the Super Nintendo is still an awesome system.^^. I don't have the most games for the Super Nintendo, but, there were alot of great games on it. I really like playing Mortal Kombat II and Mega Man X.

Jimbo
10-18-2004, 10:41 PM
The Super Nintendo is the system that plays my favorite RPG of all time:

Chrono Trigger

I love playing Royal Rumble and Super Bomberman with 4 players on the system as well. Final Fantasy 3 was awesome, and Mario RPG is just classic. I'll never forget the hours I wasted playing Mario is Missing though....I hate that game!

Pakachu
10-18-2004, 10:55 PM
;_;
i wish my systems still worked...

Kenshin_chan
10-19-2004, 09:44 AM
I still have a working Super NES and even better is that I have a floppy disk drive system for it. That means I can play downloaded roms on my SNES.

Jimbo
10-19-2004, 10:20 AM
I still have a working Super NES and even better is that I have a floppy disk drive system for it. That means I can play downloaded roms on my SNES.
My friend still has that, you're a lucky one! I WANT ONE!

*goes on EBAY in search for one*

BeautifulBattleDragon
10-20-2004, 11:39 AM
Hello all. I am new to this chat scene, any suggestions.

Inuyasha_AlltheWay
10-20-2004, 05:39 PM
Im a nintendo fan forever..lol Got all the systems...even the gameboys.. lmao..I got the game cube las year and im thinking about getting that Nintendo Ds.. Flip the PSP

Suzuna
10-20-2004, 08:52 PM
Go Nintendo! I'd still be playing my NES and SNES to pieces.. if they worked. ;.; Ahh, SNES... in some ways, the pinnacle of gaming... at least, it'll always be that way to me.

Deathscythe
11-04-2004, 09:01 AM
Go Nintendo! I'd still be playing my NES and SNES to pieces.. if they worked. ;.; Ahh, SNES... in some ways, the pinnacle of gaming... at least, it'll always be that way to me.

gah omg damn straight O_O the Snes kicked *** x.x its like one of the best consoles ever n.n i miss mine ..all of mine... lmao i had like 5 but yeah the last one i sold three years back for £60 it came with only like 7 games too xD lmao the one before it was stolen <tear> the one before that i sold for £100 though that had a ton of games with it x.x

[BlackDeath]
11-06-2004, 06:00 AM
Yeah teh SNES was amazing, oh all the fond memories i had <having flashbacks>, that is until the GC ruined it, Nintendo and their detestable little Cube of a console, there a saying that i don't like it as far as i can throw it or something like that, but this thing, i can throw it miles away, it's nothing more than a mere childs toy, oh but the SNES still rocked xD

I Love Elfy
12-07-2004, 08:06 AM
i do.i am loyal to nintendo.i have all the nintendo systems.

oma
12-07-2004, 08:13 AM
i got 1 it ............ dusty

yukina18
12-07-2004, 08:56 AM
i have nintendo64, and the very first one that came out. (can't...remember...name)

I Love Elfy
12-07-2004, 10:44 AM
i love nintendo

Phazon_2005
12-07-2004, 10:49 AM
hey i love star fox and mario party 3

Phazon_2005
12-07-2004, 10:50 AM
hey

I Love Elfy
12-07-2004, 10:50 AM
mario party 3 is the mario party game out of all of them

Phazon_2005
12-07-2004, 11:04 AM
hey

Phazon_2005
12-07-2004, 11:04 AM
hey i am new

Phazon_2005
12-07-2004, 11:05 AM
cat lord3 is a thief

Devilsk8er119
12-07-2004, 11:07 AM
phazon lend me some money

Balthazar
12-07-2004, 11:19 AM
...Anyway
3 words people, Breath of Fire, oh and Legend of Gaia (not as good when you're not 8 while playing this one though :p)
And of course Final Fantasy 3 (dislike this and die!) and Zelda: A Link to the Past

CHEATO
12-07-2004, 11:26 AM
I shall encompas the world with my reign of evil and fear

CHEATO
12-07-2004, 11:27 AM
Who dares to avoid my wrath of fury and my terror strangle hold on the planet!

Kratos
12-07-2004, 12:00 PM
Nintendo are the best. I have SNES, N64, GBC, GBA, GBSP and NCG ^_^

Spike87
12-07-2004, 12:43 PM
hey guys, i'm new to this place, but if you ask me, my favorite nintendo game, is zelda, anything dealing with zelda i know

Sega saturn x
12-07-2004, 04:45 PM
Now this is a very very old thread. It even has my old name for gods sake! Any way this beinga diffrent name ill post again i indeed like my snes and think nintendo makes many quality things. But the best thing nintendo ever did was the game boy and i dont think that will ever change.

I Love Elfy
12-08-2004, 07:18 AM
i love nintendo to death.

Balthazar
12-08-2004, 10:01 AM
Not a big fan of racing games, but Rock and Roll Racing consumed many hours of my time, that and F-Zero

I Love Elfy
12-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Not a big fan of racing games, but Rock and Roll Racing consumed many hours of my time, that and F-Zero
i rememer those games.

Demon Hunter Dante
12-08-2004, 02:33 PM
I will always love my Nintendo it was and will always be the best system ever!!! Best game on it is the original Super Mario Brothers!!! Did anyone beat it yet??? If so prove it by telling my the exact amount of levels!!!!

Sega saturn x
12-08-2004, 05:20 PM
You dont have to beat every level to beat the game. Black death the cube is a great system and far better then the n64 and in some ways snes. The cube works more then most nes's do aswell.

yukina18
12-09-2004, 09:22 AM
has anyone actually had a sega saturn besides me and liked it?

I Love Elfy
12-09-2004, 10:37 AM
i had one and i hated it.

yukina18
12-09-2004, 11:35 AM
really? well colin (zeldafreakmaster) good thing you never played against me on it. cause i would have kicked your butt.

neosetsuna2004
12-09-2004, 01:31 PM
The old nintendo games are great like Super Mario 3 and ``Blue shadow““

Sega saturn x
12-09-2004, 04:17 PM
has anyone actually had a sega saturn besides me and liked it?OH OH ME ME. I love the saturn feel free to p.m me about it any time.

Phazon_2005
12-09-2004, 04:25 PM
i love link off of Zelda and i have super smash bro. melee and i it

Phazon_2005
12-09-2004, 04:38 PM
i have the new ds and it is so cool

Kumori Shigatsu
12-09-2004, 04:38 PM
I love the zelda series and paper mario and mario in general...Nintendo is our designated family system

Phazon_2005
12-09-2004, 04:39 PM
i like paper mario and the donkey kong games

I Love Elfy
12-10-2004, 07:55 AM
i love nintendo

CHEATO
12-10-2004, 07:56 AM
OH BOY! NINTENDO!!!! Tch! What a waste...You humans waste too much time,but I am the strongest of them all! I am not human I am a KING! The king of this universe!

I Love Elfy
12-10-2004, 08:01 AM
if you dont like nintendo then leave this thread.

Trick
12-10-2004, 08:01 AM
damm these are old as hell.. i still play that Donkey Kong... and Super Mario Brothers 2... those are the shyt!!

I Love Elfy
12-10-2004, 08:02 AM
yes they are.

melinko
12-10-2004, 08:10 AM
nintendo is the **** mario & duck hunt were my games id play for hrs & hrs

I Love Elfy
12-10-2004, 08:15 AM
mine on nintendo is zelda

Sega saturn x
12-10-2004, 03:21 PM
Nintedno is good no doubt but atari and sega are better.

I Love Elfy
12-14-2004, 09:03 AM
nintendo is the best and no other system will be able to beat it!!!!

yukina18
12-14-2004, 09:10 AM
nintendo is the best and no other system will be able to beat it!!!!i agree! i love nintendo i have three kinds. original, super 64 and game cube. i guess thats four. :D

Chibi-chan
12-14-2004, 09:24 AM
I love Nintendo...Was the first system ever that I had. Nintendo everything, until I was introduced to Game Cube...Gah, it made me mad, considering that they have no good games except for Tales of Symphonia and Resident Evil. Oh, Soul Calibur 2 was great as well. That's all, though. Wait! Zelda was good, too! Haha...That's only four games!

T.J. Aquodar
12-14-2004, 02:42 PM
ZeldaFreakMaster is so right, Nintendo is the best, I don't know why everyone else is like all "Xbox is better and has better games, Gamecube is a kiddy system", it is total bull. I may like Halo as much as the next guy, but the Xbox is nothing more than a stupid PC disguised as a video game console, and not only that, it's really just a way for that rat bastard Bill Gates to monopolize on the video game industry just like he did with the PC industry, the thing is by Microsoft people! I am also pissed off that I had to actually buy a freakin' PS2 just to play games like "Kingdom Hearts", "Guilty Gear X2", "Transformers", even "Mortal Kombat Deception", all because many third-party developers are too full of themselves to even give Gamecube the time of day, why is it that so many games end up on the PS2 when they would do just as well on the Gamecube? I am especially pissed off that so many crappy games based on kiddy franchises are being dumped on the Gamecube like left-overs, enough is enough! I am also fed up with all this "Online Play" nonsense, so many people pass by the Gamecube because it's limited Online game-library, but I'd rather stick to old-school one-player gaming then pay some stupid monthly fee just to play with some few measly dorks on the other side of the country, rip-off!
Nintendo has always been the best, despite some rough spots here and there, and I for one will always stand by Nintendo, waiting patiently for those great gems that Nintendo always seems to pull out of the bag.

Anyway, I had an original NES, but for some reason my mom gave it away, along with a whole library of games, to my Aunt Linda's kids, I here those brats totally destroyed/lost it and thus I will never forgive them! I still have my SNES though, and my N64 is just peachy. And of course, my Gamecube is here at my side, aren't you Cuby?

CUBY; Yes my master, what are your orders?

It's simple Cuby; Kill Bill Gates!

CUBY; Yes my master, his blood will rain through the sky as he is struck down by my mighty blade!

I Love Elfy
12-15-2004, 07:51 AM
ZeldaFreakMaster is so right, Nintendo is the best, I don't know why everyone else is like all "Xbox is better and has better games, Gamecube is a kiddy system", it is total bull. I may like Halo as much as the next guy, but the Xbox is nothing more than a stupid PC disguised as a video game console, and not only that, it's really just a way for that rat bastard Bill Gates to monopolize on the video game industry just like he did with the PC industry, the thing is by Microsoft people! I am also pissed off that I had to actually buy a freakin' PS2 just to play games like "Kingdom Hearts", "Guilty Gear X2", "Transformers", even "Mortal Kombat Deception", all because many third-party developers are too full of themselves to even give Gamecube the time of day, why is it that so many games end up on the PS2 when they would do just as well on the Gamecube? I am especially pissed off that so many crappy games based on kiddy franchises are being dumped on the Gamecube like left-overs, enough is enough! I am also fed up with all this "Online Play" nonsense, so many people pass by the Gamecube because it's limited Online game-library, but I'd rather stick to old-school one-player gaming then pay some stupid monthly fee just to play with some few measly dorks on the other side of the country, rip-off!
Nintendo has always been the best, despite some rough spots here and there, and I for one will always stand by Nintendo, waiting patiently for those great gems that Nintendo always seems to pull out of the bag.

Anyway, I had an original NES, but for some reason my mom gave it away, along with a whole library of games, to my Aunt Linda's kids, I here those brats totally destroyed/lost it and thus I will never forgive them! I still have my SNES though, and my N64 is just peachy. And of course, my Gamecube is here at my side, aren't you Cuby?

CUBY; Yes my master, what are your orders?

It's simple Cuby; Kill Bill Gates!

CUBY; Yes my master, his blood will rain through the sky as he is struck down by my mighty blade!
i agree with you all the way.thats was an very good shut down to all other fans.Nintendo was the 1st system i played and it will be my last when im on my death bed.Power to Nintendo.

Sega saturn x
12-15-2004, 04:49 PM
The dreamcast has alot more good games then the cube could ever hope to have. I would like to add the n64 has aged worse then any of my 20 systems has. Can you say blurry? Also the original nintendo games have also aged poorly with how bad the flicker was on just about all of those games. Many of you apear to be looking at the system through rose colored glasses. I dont care how great the WERE i care about how good they are now. Many of them just havent aged well i think the super nintendo and game boy are the best systems nintendo ever made.

I Love Elfy
12-16-2004, 10:53 AM
the snes is an awsome system.

Master_Will
12-16-2004, 11:05 AM
the snes is an awsome system.I agree, there are so many games I cant get enough of.

retro
12-16-2004, 11:08 AM
I love dreamcast its pure arcade fun. As for the Nintendo, I still have & all 50 odd games, it still works but that after it has the famous 'Grey' screen 20x times.

ninjaStan
12-16-2004, 11:13 AM
i wish they could bring super mario rpg(the 7 stars) to the game boy advance, that game was so awsome

I Love Elfy
12-16-2004, 11:26 AM
i wish they could bring super mario rpg(the 7 stars) to the game boy advance, that game was so awsome
that game is the best of all mario games at least to me it is.

ninjaStan
12-16-2004, 11:35 AM
i wish they would bring vector man 1 & 2 to gameboy advance too, i know that has nothing to do with nintendo but that game is awsome

T.J. Aquodar
12-16-2004, 07:21 PM
It seems my last reply to this thread got good response, so I'll follow it up as best I can. I have the original Game Boy, the Game Boy Color, the Game Boy Advance, and the special attachment that let's you play Game Boy games on the Gamecube. I am one of the few people who actually play Pokemon (the original RPG-style game that started the franchise) and actually like it to an extent.

What I don't like is how the Game Boy systems have suddenly become littered with crappy games based on kiddy franchises and medioquere tie-ins! I have looked countless times at the selection of titles for the Game Boy Advance at Wal-Mart, and what do I see? Everything from "Kim Possible" to "Mary-Kate & Ashley" slapped on one Game Boy Advance box after another! Blasphemy it is! I remember when there was an actual selection of games that I really want to play for the system, but now I hate how I am only interested in a very few titles available. I can't stand it! This is what I was talking about! So many crappy games based on stupid franchises being dumped on the GBA and Gamecube like left-overs, it is an insult to such a great system! I fear that the awesome Nintendo DS could suffer the same fate, and only hope that Nintendo can somehow counter it with their own great games for the system, it really has great potential and I want to see some great titles for it. Anyway, I have lost interest in the GBA's library, and I personally blame all those damn third-party developers who made these horrible medioquere games just for a quick buck, they are responsible for practically killing off my affection for the GBA and hope they burn for it, rat bastards!! Anyway, I still have my Game Boy games, and am currently trying to catch all 200 Pokemon in Ruby & Sapphire (I'm almost there), but all in all the GBA is dead to me and I am still mourning...

Darkasiangurl
12-16-2004, 07:26 PM
The Nintendo is bettee than a X-Box well to me ..

Sega saturn x
12-16-2004, 07:43 PM
&27 that made no sence, and T.J i know what you mean but that has been a problem on anygame boy it just didnt start up on the advanced. I mean game boy color had an nsyn game for gods sake.