PDA

View Full Version : an anime story idea

Mayumi shizuku sia
02-09-2013, 01:44 AM
This seems like you writing a story rather than giving ideas for one.
One of my friends and I came up for an anime idea last week, inspired by a shirt he was wearing. It would be a comedy, I guess. file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gifPlease bear with me if it sounds stupid, we were just thinking of things off the top of our head.

Happy Samurai:
The main character, who is a male samurai, rides into a village on a bear that has a monocle and possibly a top-hat. The bear can speak perfect English in a British type of voice, and no one but the Happy Samurai can understand him, but the Happy Samurai cannot speak English back, only Japanese.
Basically the idea is based around violent and/or unconventional events that happen around the Happy Samurai and his "bear-steed" without them noticing half of the time. The other half of the time, he is called on by the villagers to help with a problem, and (usually) solves it in a mysteriously odd and hilarious manner.
Anything beyond that you are going into more detail than we originally did

On the same note, I hope the story I am currently writing (not this one) get's turned into an anime; though, that is a very long shot.

IluvAllison
02-09-2013, 06:42 AM
One of my friends and I came up for an anime idea last week, inspired by a shirt he was wearing. It would be a comedy, I guess. file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/admin/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image004.gifPlease bear with me if it sounds stupid, we were just thinking of things off the top of our head.

Happy Samurai:
The main character, who is a male samurai, rides into a village on a bear that has a monocle and possibly a top-hat. The bear can speak perfect English in a British type of voice, and no one but the Happy Samurai can understand him, but the Happy Samurai cannot speak English back, only Japanese.
Basically the idea is based around violent and/or unconventional events that happen around the Happy Samurai and his "bear-steed" without them noticing half of the time. The other half of the time, he is called on by the villagers to help with a problem, and (usually) solves it in a mysteriously odd and hilarious manner.

On the same note, I hope the story I am currently writing (not this one) get's turned into an anime; though, that is a very long shot.

I also sometimes get a vague story idea about something sort of like you did here. Doing it like this seems rather easy at first for me because the story comes natural. But when you delve deeper and have to go into detail, thats where the hard part comes into play, at least for me.

Thats very ambitious of you though hoping that it will get an anime release! ^^ Me like.

ghostthegreat
02-16-2013, 02:22 PM

Happy Samurai:

It sounds like a cool story idea. Keep at it though, you never know what can happen (unless you give up, then there really is only one result)!

The Ace RailGun
04-07-2013, 03:30 PM

Happy Samurai:

Sounds interesting but still a few loose spots. But if you keep up with it I'm sure it could turn into something interesting. I like the idea of the bear having the monocle with the British voice. It seems like the perfect fit :)