PDA

View Full Version : Former Navy SEAL Sniper killed by former Marine

Alice Lost
02-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Chris Kyle was quite possably the deadliest sniper in American history. The taliban also gave him a nicname (the devil).

I heared the story this morning about how he was helping a former marine on a shooting range when he turned around, shot Chris and stole his truck.

Any thoughts or opinions?

DeathBlade/13.666
02-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Here's the full article so far for folks. http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/03/justice/texas-sniper-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

As a vet, I'm saddened by the lost. Mr. Kyle was a strong voice for veterans and help many people after they returned from war. As for the Marine that shot him and his buddy, I hope they can determine why the Marine shot the other two and deal with it appropriately.

rso0
02-04-2013, 12:13 PM
He shot the wrong two people :(

I wish it were two other people that he killed oh well!

nrL
02-04-2013, 12:15 PM
Gta?

DeathBlade/13.666
02-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Gta?Gta? You mean Grand Theft Auto?

Meenah
02-04-2013, 12:39 PM
I've heard of this and I really think it's just terrible. My condolences for his family and loved ones.

IluvAllison
02-04-2013, 02:07 PM
Gta? You mean Grand Theft Auto?

I think he was going for a tacky joke lol. I gotta say it got to me hahaha ^_^ Or is it too taboo to make a joke about it? Huh, cynical is it? Well after hearing of murder and destruction every day you get kinda used to it.

DeathBlade/13.666
02-04-2013, 02:12 PM
I think he was going for a tacky joke lol. I gotta say it got to me hahaha ^_^ Or is it too taboo to make a joke about it? Huh, cynical is it? Well after hearing of murder and destruction every day you get kinda used to it.
Eh, wasn't sure if it was meant to be a joke or a reference to the fact that the accused was caught with the decease's vehicle in his possession.

Syndicate
02-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Someone probably paid the marine to do it, no idea tho its disgusting how Americans kill Americans.. save it for the real enemy.

Atleast he's in a much better place and won't have to kill again. He finally gets to rest.

ParaParaJMo
02-04-2013, 03:16 PM
I can't believe a fellow service member did this to one of their own. I hope the system gets this done over with and decide the appropriate discipline.

nrL
02-04-2013, 04:05 PM
Eh, wasn't sure if it was meant to be a joke or a reference to the fact that the accused was caught with the decease's vehicle in his possession.

Yeah, killing a guy and then driving away in his car is something I use to do in GTA often lol

DOOM!
02-04-2013, 05:09 PM
A not-so-former BOOM HEADshooter getting shot by a former shooter in a state that's full of shootings? I fail to see the drama in this.

Personally, I'm glad someone took out that goddamn sniper; kept shooting me every time I respawned.

Albear
02-04-2013, 09:23 PM
This is not a good thing. That marine shot him because it was the only way.. To kill a SEAL.

AnimeBboy
02-05-2013, 08:17 AM
This is certainly a sad story. My thoughts and prayers go to the families of those shot in this attack. Seeing as this happened in Texas the shooter is likely going to get the death penalty.

Cantelope
02-05-2013, 11:24 AM
Getting killed by the guys he used to provide cover for is probably the last way he expected to go.

Tragic~Romance
02-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Anyone else feel like violent crime is exponentially worse since the elementary school shooting in CT? Seriously, just in the past month and a half I've heard of about 7 different shootings... and some of those were in AZ alone (my home state), now this happens... I can't fathom why people in this nation are so obsessed with violence and death, (or more accurately, depriving others of life) =T

Tarkenfire
02-05-2013, 03:35 PM
Anyone else feel like violent crime is exponentially worse since the elementary school shooting in CT? Seriously, just in the past month and a half I've heard of about 7 different shootings... and some of those were in AZ alone (my home state), now this happens... I can't fathom why people in this nation are so obsessed with violence and death, (or more accurately, depriving others of life) =T

It's not any worse, statistically speaking, people are just noticing it more.

Albear
02-05-2013, 11:25 PM
There are worst occurrences in other countries.
But this is as low as you can get. Soldiers made an oath to defend our free nation.. and breaking that by way of homicide is or should ge be taboo.

Assiduous✡Aristocrat
02-07-2013, 01:46 PM
I saw him on Red-Eye before. He was rather interesting.
Felt bad.