PDA

View Full Version : [TV Series] Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai

LOR Online
01-28-2013, 01:07 AM
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!

Type: TV Series (12 Episodes)

Genre: Slice of Life, Drama

Plot Synopsis: Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou (8th graders syndrome) while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment—until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.

Video Review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70YL1a_zBVU

Story:
The story all in all was well done, however a lot of the main arcs elements don't appear until halfway through the series, so the series appears to start up rather slow. Despite this, the story itself is rather interesting.

Characters:
The characters development through the series is the main thing that makes the show so great. Each character has a role and none fall into a cliche or overused role. Even after the typical characters own episode, they don't fall into obscurity but still serve a role throughout all of the series, from their introduction all the way to the conclusion of the series.

Art/Animation:
Character designs were well done, and the animation was top notch as we would expect from Kyoto Animations

Sound/Music:
The soundtrack wasn't ground breaking but was rather pleasing to the ear, achieving the atmosphere perfectly at any given moment. The voice acting was a good performance and I'd like to see these VAs in different roles (go Lelouche's voice~)

Please give me feedback on the video, and sub is you do like as I want to do more.

Peppermint Hearts
01-27-2016, 04:14 PM
I think this may be one of the top five funniest anime series, mainly because of the hijinks of Sanae Dekomori, who was terribly eccentric and delusional.

Zeed
01-27-2016, 05:23 PM
Well it was good but I didn't like rikka, she was very annoying, otherwise a pretty good anime