PDA

View Full Version : Kindom Hearts 2

ecchi_maker
06-27-2004, 02:23 AM
Ok I was working on this for like 10 min but still needs work tell me what u ppl think of it so far.

Foxxer
06-27-2004, 09:57 AM
The logo is nice, but the kid looks a little too sharp compared with it (and he looks like he's floating in space), and the wallpaper as a whole is far too simple. For starters, give it a more interesting background... I'd think something in a low-contrast gray with an interesting pattern could help... and the gradient on the font is nice, but try a more interesting font!

Miko
06-27-2004, 10:20 AM
It's bland and doesn't really show any creativity.... character + logo + quote = official wallpaper, not a fan wallpaper.

escaflownemoon
06-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Looks too plain. The Logo looks nice but the character is small compared to it.

Seyia
06-27-2004, 01:46 PM
add somthing else instead of black background like stars or space or somthing like a castle i don't know do somthing with the background of the wall

ecchi_maker
06-28-2004, 12:42 AM
*Sigh* hope this one is better than the last one cause im still learning how to use AP 7.

escaflownemoon
06-28-2004, 08:58 AM
well it does look better but I think get rid of the radial motion thingy I forgot if that's what it is called around the logo I think it would be fine. The wallpaper itself looks much better than the first. Great Job. ^^

Seyia
06-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by escaflownemoon@Jun 28 2004, 08:58 AM
well it does look better but I think get rid of the radial motion thingy I forgot if that's what it is called around the logo I think it would be fine. The wallpaper itself looks much better than the first. Great Job. ^^
but that is suppose to represent the light. Isn't it. Well i like it.

escaflownemoon
06-28-2004, 01:58 PM
I thought the stars were the lights. :lol:

Foxxer
06-29-2004, 01:12 PM
Nice moon, nice stars, but the character is just ... standing there, floating in space. And the purple you used around the logo is nice, but there's a lot of banding in the gradient around it, and the logo itself looks too sharp - I liked the somewhat softer logo you used the first time. Also, making the word 'light' brighter than the rest of its sentence is a neat idea, but I think there needs to be something more... maybe a glow around it?