PDA

View Full Version : Nurse Witch Komugi

Xian Pu
06-27-2004, 02:03 AM
I tried cleaning up the image. Did I do good on that?

Damn, I may have to do something to that image it still looks bad to me.

ecchi_maker
06-27-2004, 02:19 AM
From my opinion i think the girl is too high to the top. You should lower her alittle. Other than that looks good. I like the bg.

WeyrDragon
06-27-2004, 05:23 AM
i like her from soultaker, interesting show, if not a bit odd

escaflownemoon
06-27-2004, 12:03 PM
She's a little grainy around and a bit jagged around. Other than that it looks good. :)

Seyia
06-27-2004, 01:24 PM
Yeah nurse witch komugi i won't to see that show but i can't find it anywhere

Xian Pu
06-27-2004, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2004, 01:24 PM
Yeah nurse witch komugi i won't to see that show but i can't find it anywhere
It's because the name of the show she's from is called Soul Taker. ;)

WeyrDragon
06-28-2004, 12:27 AM
she doesnt have much of a part though :(

acamori
06-28-2004, 02:34 PM
she's originally from soultaker, but she was given her own show at some point, anyways, back to the wall; overall it's nice, though there are still some areas where the extraction needs worked on (i notice it most where the g in komugi goes behind her) i don't know if you've tried it but if you have photoshop try a mid-low level smartblur that might help get rid of the grainyness. i think you should also darken her shadow some. ok, i'm done

Xian Pu
06-28-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 28 2004, 02:34 PM
she's originally from soultaker, but she was given her own show at some point, anyways, back to the wall; overall it's nice, though there are still some areas where the extraction needs worked on (i notice it most where the g in komugi goes behind her) i don't know if you've tried it but if you have photoshop try a mid-low level smartblur that might help get rid of the grainyness. i think you should also darken her shadow some. ok, i'm done
Tried smart blur. What I'm gonna hafta do is another trick I know of. Hopefully, that'll clean up the graininess. *shrug* Hopefully. As for the shadow-- make it darker, gotcha.

Question, was her show any good? If so, what's the name of it?

Oh and for FYI sake-- she's in episode one of SoulTaker.

gadgetgirl16
06-28-2004, 04:23 PM
the mail pic is verry grany and the bg needs to be lighter

acamori
06-29-2004, 08:18 AM
well there's another method i know besides smart blur, but it's time consuming and tedious, so i'll see how yours comes out. as for whether or not her show is good, i don't know i haven't seen it. the title is Nurse Witch Komugi (-chan) i think, that's what i always see it refered to as.