PDA

View Full Version : The Cats Meow

WeyrDragon
06-26-2004, 01:48 AM
found this cute pic to use :P, dunno if its even from an anime

DDR Pip
06-26-2004, 12:00 PM
I'd turn the paw print tracks to go at an angle just so it doesn't look so straight. Also, it's a little fuzzy on the top of the character's head. but maybe that's supposed to be there.

Totchikins
06-26-2004, 01:18 PM
Ah! So cute! ^-^ My suggestion is maybe play around with the blue boarder, it's too linear. What might make it cuter would be if you lowered the opacity on the paw prints and put them over the boarders--or that might be a little cheesy. XD If you don't want to do that perhaps move the paw prints so they're walking diaginally across the top left corner. Also, I think it should be "The Cat's Meow". o.o

escaflownemoon
06-26-2004, 02:01 PM
I think she should be sitting on fresh cut grass or what she really needs is a shadow..looks like she is floating. The text should say I think "The Cats' Meow" since there are many of them there..I don't know..I shouldn't be too picky about grammar. :lol: Oh one more thing her hair is a liitle crunchy looking..:lol: ;) Also I think that the cat that is playing with her tail should face profile maybe if you can find a picture but that's alright if you can't . :)

WeyrDragon
06-26-2004, 08:27 PM
sorry, cant really put in cat's because then theres a huge gap between the s and t because of the font.

added shadow, sorry, no grass, grass just wouldnt really go with the picture.

profiling the cat... is that really necessary? i would be kinda hard to do anyways.,

made the prints not so much with the fram,e but i dont want to put them all over otherwise it would seem too busy.

as they say K.I.S.S.

Totchikins
06-26-2004, 09:16 PM
Hmm... there's a kinda white line between the character and the shadow. o.o

Xian Pu
06-26-2004, 10:28 PM
This is funny. ^_^ I've got a wallpaper with the same quote on it. Only thing is that I've got an entirely different BG and character entirely. :)

Good looking wallpaper by the way, I like it the way it is.

WeyrDragon
06-26-2004, 10:52 PM
lol well thats not surprising, it is a very common phrase, and i think its good as is too :P

Xian Pu
06-27-2004, 12:36 AM
Not trying to hijack this thread, but see? ^_^ Same phrase. :D