PDA

View Full Version : Trying to figure out the name of an Anime I seen in the Mid 80s to early 90s

The Laughing Man 2.0
01-05-2013, 12:06 AM
There was an anime I remember seeing that in the beginning there was a older male figure that had something happen, magic I believe, that made a flower group out of his face.

Towards the end of the movie whoever was considered the bad guy in it was turning people into these stone or wooden statues that it controlled and the person from the beginning was turned into one and the flower was still shown growing out of his face. When they were turned into these things they had rounded black eyes and mouths. I believe they were sort of block shaped.

I think the main character was a girl.

Sorry for the lack of info but I remember watching it and cannot remember anything but those details. Any help would be fantastic!

The Laughing Man 2.0
01-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Wow, 227 views and not one person can even reply let alone point me in some direction

Circuitry
01-12-2013, 06:58 PM
It sounds very familiar. I'll try and search around the Internet for you. If I get anything, then I'll send an inbox message!

The Laughing Man 2.0
01-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Thank you! I have been having difficulty finding that one and if you know anything on old Arcade games, that would be a plus!

The Laughing Man 2.0
08-16-2018, 08:02 PM
Finally found the movie. Unico in the island of magic