PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever had that thought...

Kyxac
12-07-2012, 03:43 PM
Where you imagine two of, even three or more, your favorite animes and characters included, just totally having a riot of a time?:biggrin:
Who thinks it'd be epic to see a 4koma or fanfiction of whatever it is you want to crossover?

Kazetori
12-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Haha yea. Just thinking "man... I wonder what X character would do if X character (from another series) did this to them" Oh.. the amusement would soon ensue I'm sure. xD
A 4koma of that would be great, I wish I had art talent, I would totally draw one.

Kyxac
12-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I wanna give it a try!
I just feel so "lazy". xD But I will push myself and maybe when I do, it'd be fun to see reactions from readers/viewers!

lisauntie
12-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Oh god, like I could draw that, I take waaaay too long to finish a drawing, and then end up not liking it -.-"

but man, that would be amazing... I've always wanted to see what happens if somebody from an action anime (like Grimmjow from Bleach) would meet a character from a romantic, beautiful and cute slice of life/drama (like Nagisa from Clannad)... But that would be impossible for me to imagine, hehe

Erwin Rommel
12-11-2012, 12:04 AM
Batou, Alex Armstrong, Nyu, Gendo... sounds like a beach party to me! I'd actually love to see a single piece of artwork with all of my favorite characters just having a barbecue or something like that. It would be a massive picture but I love the idea. I raise a question within this thread, what characters would you most like to see meet each other?

TheDeathGod
12-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Bleach and Fairytail and Onepiece would be EPIC!

AshureeChan
12-12-2012, 07:31 PM
D.Gray-man and Gintama. That's just be insane.