PDA

View Full Version : Magic User Club

DarkWind
06-22-2004, 07:53 PM
I watched it recently, but is kinda Old Anime ^^
And I've only see the OVAs [ 6 episodes ] but I've looked out...and its turn, that since the success of the OVAs, the made a series after it. ^^ but if ur intersted in it...you have to watch the OVAs first ^^

The story :
When humanity was threatened by an alien force so powerful that all of Earth was left helpless, But after the initial battle the aliens settled into a quietly peaceful, even polite observation of the citizens of earth.it became clear to anyone with any common sense at all that no one could ever stand against them.People accepted their new neighbours. Luckily, our brave Magic Users Club doesn?t have much of that. Earnestly clueless Sae Sawanoguchi must challenge the most powerful force in the universe, keep up with her homework and, Sae must stumble through her first love and find the true power of magic sealed away inside her soul.

Title Mahou Tsukai Tai OVA
Category OVA
Total Episodes 6
Genres Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic
Year Published 1996 http://www.cartoonparty.net/mtt/4.jpg

april110
06-24-2004, 06:58 PM
o, it sounds interesting, but it also sounds so old (no offense though) i've never heard of it, but i'll look into it. thanks. so the translated/english name is Magic User Club? cool

DarkWind
06-25-2004, 09:19 AM
yeah its is kinda old 1996 ^^ but trust me, its worth it ^^ if your looking for comedy/romantic/magic/ and kinda Ecchi ^^ then you should watch it ^^
if you did, tell me what ur comment ^^

Thanks for ur post....^^ v

XxgangstaxX
06-25-2004, 04:05 PM
When is it on?

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-25-2004, 05:19 PM
Most anime traslated for the US isn't on TV.

This show is no exception.

Ami~chan
09-14-2004, 04:22 PM
OMG!!! I love this anime!! Anyone who hasn't seen it, you have to check it out; even though its about eight years old, it's really funny. Its kinda like is Sailor Moon got thrown in a blender with Love Hina: lots of awkwardness and hilarious situations involving boobs, bras and teen idiocy. Oh, and lots of magic(but the spells are constantly being screwed up)^^ good anime, check it out!

Shinkono Kokoro
10-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Oh wow.... I saw part of this from my library, probably only the first about.... I dont' know five or six episodes and found it hilarious! ^_^ I loved it! I want to see more of it, but I can't find it anywhere... Unfortunately... It kinda sucks because I want to see the rest of the series.... Oh well. It's very good. In the Japanese sub ((which I prefer)), I think the seiyuu who does the leader of the club's voice is the same that does Vash from Trigun. ^_^

SuperCutie567
10-10-2004, 05:45 AM
OMG!!YOUR LIBRAY HAS ANIME!?:confused:
Anyway,I now that I heard about,I wanna see it!!:D
It sounds sooo funny and a great anime!!
Can you buy it online?
fyi:these are the characters!!:D

Shinkono Kokoro
10-12-2004, 01:37 PM
Oh yeah. hehe... My library has anime. My library has... LOADS of anime.. It's kind of funny. ^^ We even have an anime club!! ^_^ hehe.. My library rocks.
^_^

By the way, does anyone know where I could download the rest of this series or anything like that?

animeseishi
10-28-2004, 03:47 AM
it was shown in animax....wasnt it??

aiko_chan
11-04-2004, 12:31 AM
I LOVE Mahou Tsukai Tai (Magic user's club)! I own the box set...currently, however, it is being lent to my senpai...she's had it for the past six months and still isn't done with it -.-; Oh well. It's a great comedy anime. the first time I watched it I laughed so hard I fell off the bed. ehehehe XP

Dark_Misery
11-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Sounds interesting...but never heard of it before..

Metal_Knuckles
11-04-2004, 02:44 PM
it sounds petty cool man!!:laugh:

Dark_Misery
11-04-2004, 02:48 PM
What is it about?

aiko_chan
11-05-2004, 11:11 PM
It's kind of hard to explain, Dark_Misery...It takes place in a high school, and all the main characters belong to a club for people who can use magic. It's a comedy, and the charachter pattern follows such. The main character (a girl) is a klutz who has a crush on the club's president. The club's president (a guy) is a pervert and returns her feelings, but neither know that the other likes them, and they're both to shy to admit it. The vice president (a guy) also has a crush on the president. The main character's best friend (a girl) is bossy and doesn't even want to be in the club at first, and also likes the vice president. In the OVA, they have to save the world from an alien invasion called "the bell."

Ami~chan
11-06-2004, 02:16 PM
Its awesome and worth the money. Very humorous

Vetus
11-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Oh yeah. hehe... My library has anime. My library has... LOADS of anime.. It's kind of funny. ^^ We even have an anime club!! ^_^ hehe.. My library rocks.
^_^Shinkono Kokoro, you lucky dog!!

Milly
11-21-2004, 12:51 PM
Holy [bzz], I really like that anime. It's so cool. I like especially the opening theme song!

Innotech
11-22-2004, 10:25 PM
Agreed, it has very cute happy opening music and aequally good lcosing song. Idl ike to pick this OVa up one day but cant find it locally. It is rather old. I remember seeing it a couple years ago.