PDA

View Full Version : Er, Another Saiyuki Wall~sanzo

NebbyTheEX-Parrot
06-19-2004, 02:44 AM
This would be no.2, the first was the Gojyo wall. =3 I found all these awesome scans of the Saiyuki boys with guns so I've decided to wall them all! I found the graveyard stock on Devart and did some manipulation to it in PSP, I know that when using a photo BG I'm supposed to make it look less real, so I tried, did I succeed? =3 on another note, I've been getting really into photo manipulations.

Xian Pu
06-19-2004, 04:02 AM
I like this wallpaper very much. It looks really eerie and... strange; but in a good way!

Only thing that I can think of to say about it is the extraction needs some work, around the head, shoulders, and the bottom right (as you are facing the wall). I think that's about it. Otherwise; yeah. Good stuff. ^_^

wizz-o-matic
06-19-2004, 04:40 AM
Nice concept.

Maybe add some grunge borders and stuf in it ;)

NebbyTheEX-Parrot
06-19-2004, 10:03 AM
Kay, will get to work on it. Alright, I tried adding one of those borders suggested and I tried tidying up the extraction on Sanzo. Better?

Xian Pu
06-19-2004, 11:57 AM
Much better. Although I don't know about the border effect.

escaflownemoon
06-19-2004, 01:00 PM
It looks nice in the second one..the border seems good I think IMO but if you could find a better brush effect then it would be something new. :) I like the tone.

NebbyTheEX-Parrot
06-19-2004, 04:52 PM
Ok, tried a different border, it's pretty faint though