PDA

View Full Version : n00b here saying howdy

ChrisLHanssen
10-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Well what can I say about me? Well I was born in Baltimore, Maryland USA on October 12, 1970. I had a bad childhood, there were no drugs related. I am a Star Trek and Sci-Fi fan since I was 8 years old, with emphasis on Star Trek. I love the entire genre of Star Trek that includes all the shows and the technical side of it. I love all Sci-Fi including Star Wars and Babylon 5. I love Japanese Animation and I also collect Comics. I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I went to the Arcades and I owned our long beloved Sega Genesis. I now own a Game Cube and a XBOX. My all time favorite game babes are BloodRayne and Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft. I do like Vanessa Z. Schneider and Motoko Kusanagi. My favorire games are of course BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2, Starcraft, P.N. 03, Soul Calibur2, and DOA. I live in Glen Burnie, Maryland in the good ole USA. I am 6'1" and weigh 240 lbs. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I love food and drinks. Well I am married for 7 years now and I am having so much fun.

Xeyuzio
10-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Do... do you like VOCALOID? c:

Syndicate
10-15-2012, 10:42 PM
I feel like I know everything about you now o.o think ill write a book now o.o... anyways hiya!!

Bubblegum Pop
10-16-2012, 12:06 AM
o-o I have a short attention span so I kinda skimmed through that...

ANYWAY!! Welcome to AF :D

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you nee any questions or just want to chat then feel free to PM me! ^^

Hope to see you around the forums!

ChrisLHanssen
10-16-2012, 01:31 AM
Please since I'm new here and I don't have that much Gil. Whatever Gil is? Is there a game here where member attack members? Since I am new I will not attack anyone as long as you don't to me. Please can you all do this? Thanks. So what do you think of Revy my avatar???

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Do... do you like VOCALOID? c:

What is that exactly?

Xeyuzio
10-16-2012, 06:01 AM
Please since I'm new here and I don't have that much Gil. Whatever Gil is? Is there a game here where member attack members? Since I am new I will not attack anyone as long as you don't to me. Please can you all do this? Thanks. So what do you think of Revy my avatar???

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

What is that exactly?

Just a singing synthesizer program. I can't believe you haven't heard of it yet, Hatsune Miku is super popular in Japan, Black Rock Shooter started off as a VOCALOID song. If you want you can click the link in my signature that says "I'll Make You Miku Miku" to hear her.

Akiro
10-16-2012, 10:46 AM
Hey dude welcome to AF! Names Akiro. Well hope to see ya around have fun!

Ranshiin
10-16-2012, 10:52 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

Elphaba
10-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Hi there!
I kinda skimmed through that too but you sound like a very interesting person.
Welcome to AF. Hope you enjoy your stay here~

Sparks Of Logic
10-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Welcome to AF! I'm glad to know someone else here played Starcraft too. Did you play as terran, zerg, or protoss?

ChrisLHanssen
10-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Just a singing synthesizer program. I can't believe you haven't heard of it yet, Hatsune Miku is super popular in Japan, Black Rock Shooter started off as a VOCALOID song. If you want you can click the link in my signature that says "I'll Make You Miku Miku" to hear her.

Now I know and knowing is half the battle.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Welcome to AF! I'm glad to know someone else here played Starcraft too. Did you play as terran, zerg, or protoss?

I just have the first game and I played all of them.

~*Red*~
10-16-2012, 11:15 PM
Hello there and welcome to the forum.