PDA

View Full Version : The All-But-Complete Squaresoft Poll

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-18-2004, 03:03 PM
I’ve been getting tired of reading polls by people who’s idea of vintage gaming is popping a PS disc into their PS2. So, I looked up Squaresoft games to come up with this mostly complete poll. For the sake of my sanity, I didn’t list every game separately. I grouped them by series.

Also, I tried hard to keep any Enix games out, and I think I succeeded.

Other Includes: Drakengard, FF: Crystal Chronicles, Brave Fencer Musashi, Bouncer, Vagrant Story, Einhander, FF: Mystic Quest, Treads of Fate, Ehrgeiz, Chocobo Racing, Secret of Evermore, Bahamut Lagoon, Treasure Hunter G, Live A Live, 3D Runner, Rad Racer, and probably a more than a few really obscure ones.

The Black Swordsman Guts
06-19-2004, 12:02 AM
Strategy rpg games is my favorite genre so i picked Front mission series and I'm gonna get Front Mission 4

Gjallarhorn
06-19-2004, 12:26 AM
i said other....armored core series is the best mech game ive ever played, and best 3rd person shooter........

april110
06-19-2004, 01:11 AM
squareenix, in my opinion is keeping the ps2 alive,(along with some other companies like konami) they have cool rpgs like final fantasy and all that. well i voted for the ff series

red storm
06-19-2004, 04:07 AM
Legend of the dragoon, nuff said.

lionx
06-19-2004, 06:44 AM
Legend of Dragoon is NOT a squeenix game, its a Sony game.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-20-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2004, 12:26 AM
i said other....armored core series is the best mech game ive ever played, and best 3rd person shooter........
Of course you know that Armored Core isn't at all afilliated with Squaresoft, since it was designed by From Software and published by Agetec Inc.

:angry:

Vash The Stampede16
06-20-2004, 11:39 AM
well... the FF games are getting really repetitive so i put the Tactics series because FF Tactics for PS1 was my favorite game. however i really want to get Front Mission 4 and Legendary Samurai Musashi (sequel to BFM)

Hakkai The Cho-Man
06-26-2004, 08:50 AM
I'd have to say the Chrono Trigger games... I've been a long-time fan of those, ever since Chrono Trigger was released on SNES. ^^ And Chrono Cross was just too much fun, but it kinda bugged me that you always had to have Serge in your party on the world map. x_x;