PDA

View Full Version : Hay I Got A Great Idea!!!....plz Read Everyone...

Kiba's Fang
06-17-2004, 12:40 PM
You guys shouldnt make us have to ask to upload a avatar you should make using avatars like sigs just put in the url or img thing the [img]. Why dont you guys do it like that? You complain so much about us spamming is the avatar thred which i havent posted i yet. This would totaly get rid of the avatar thread and stop all the winning about avatars am i right or what?

-Naota-
06-17-2004, 12:46 PM
Totaly and I got in trouble for suggesting this to Princess Ai. Oh well no use whining over that but you should be able to manualy upload you avatar to this site it would do exactly what Kiba said it would en all the toruble we're having with that section.

Kiba's Fang
06-17-2004, 12:55 PM
I know all you mods are whining saying how much of a noob alot of us are which im definitly not cuz i dont spam and do stuff liek that but it gets annyoing hearing that foul word. It is basically labeling people as idiots who dont know what there doing. Give people time to ajust ok dont expect people to be perfect. I bet you mods werent perfect when u first started on here. So as you see this new way of putting an avatar on your account is easy simple and doesnt cause you mods frustration from spamming "noObs" as you call it from spaming over and over again that they want an avatar. I am almost 100% sure that everyone on this site and hopefully you mods to agree wit hme on this subjuect and do not waarn me eitheer if you think i did anything wrong because i did not. Im not saying you were going to and im not flamming in here either im just stating an opinion on this sites best behalf.

Thank You for your time reading this...

Kiba's Fang
06-17-2004, 01:11 PM
Also sorry for double posting but if any oine else has coments and agrees with me pllzzzz post here. Maybe if we get enough people something good might happen...

*looks wishful*

Kiba's Fang
06-17-2004, 01:22 PM
OHH and Princess Ai Princess Ai you really need to stop! You keep insulting people calling there ideas them thast considered flamming isnt it? hmm and i htink it is breakign the rules... You get POed when people do it then you warn them but what makes it ok for you to do it huh???

I posted this same thing in another topic in this thread i just though it would go good here to...

Sophonax
06-17-2004, 02:21 PM
If you want to go any further with this, you have to talk to Kaitou Ace or Princess Minako.

Daenerys
06-17-2004, 06:12 PM
...If I had any idea what the hell you were saying, maybe I'd have a reply for all of this.

Princess Minako
06-17-2004, 06:16 PM
1. Stop spamming the forum as 2 different people, pick ONE ID and stick with it. I dont' apprecaite you replying to yourself.

2. People seem to like to upload and use inappropriate avatars. We have rules, one of them happens to be you can only use Anime Related avatars, if we let people upload their own we cannot monitor what they upload and then we have to look at every single person to make sure that the avatars they upload are anime related.

3. I dont' have time for all of that so we solve the problem by having someone approve and upload the avatars for us.

4. If you don't stop spamming, flooding, cloning, and all out being annoying we will suspend your account.

The Goddess has Spoken

Kiba's Fang
06-17-2004, 06:23 PM
it looks like everyoen else can understand it whuy cant you hmmm.... maybe cuz im right and look u warned me agin i wonder why...??? and naota isnt me you fools he is a friend of myne god! and i do understand now on how and why you have that system ok

Kiba's Fang
06-17-2004, 06:25 PM
Oh and i wwasnt spamming spamming is when you reply to topics over and over agan abou thign sthat have nothing to do with that specific topic and they are short thank you and good night...

Daenerys
06-17-2004, 07:05 PM
Spamming is also double posting.

Blanku
06-17-2004, 07:09 PM
Kiba, please keep in mind that this is a free forum. If you don't like the way it is run, make a single suggestion to the mods; not 6 in a public thread. If they deny you, that's too bad. You can always go to a different forum to better suit your personal needs.

Kaitou Ace
06-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Kiba, since you can't seem to stop double posting, I am suspending your accounts posting ability for three days. Please take that time to rethink your posting strategy.

If you want to add something to your post later, you can use a very nice feature called "Edit"

I have highlighted the button that lets you use it here:

Washiko
06-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Kiba's Fang,

Well, you're right about one thing, we weren't perfect before and we still aren't now. Still, I think you should listen to Blanku. This site was designed as a haven for Otaku, and the Administrators have taken many thought out precautions to allow younger users to access our site (another reason why we cannot upload unapproved avatars).

As for what you have said about Princess Ai, she has been here for a long time now and the administration has entrusted many responsibilities to her. Princess Ai has the right to warn you.

Finally, Princess Minako has made an interesting point. Please, limit yourself to one account or do not post with two accounts in the same thread. It creates confusion and can also be considered spam.

In short, you are entitled to your opinions here, but insulting someone is not appropriate. And don't mistake this forum for a democracy. This isn't even a government. It's a website and it has rules, just like anyplace else.

~Washiko~

Daenerys
06-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Kaitou Ace@Jun 17 2004, 06:10 PM
Kiba, since you can't seem to stop double posting, I am suspending your accounts posting ability for three days. Please take that time to rethink your posting strategy.

If you want to add something to your post later, you can use a very nice feature called "Edit"

I have highlighted the button that lets you use it here:
--Right click, save--

Thank you, very much.

Kiba's Fang
06-21-2004, 07:47 AM
Yeah i just got my posting rights back and i just wanna apologize even though i dont think it will do any good. I dont like having people mad at me but o well. But yeah soryy guys.

Once again Im not Naota.

Princess Minako
06-21-2004, 10:24 AM
topic's over.

The Goddess has Spoken