PDA

View Full Version : May I Say Somthing About Most Of Our Newbies

Seyia
06-16-2004, 03:42 PM
this is what i have to Say most of the newbies that AG get's every day most of them don't read the rules and the rest do. And then some of our newbies just post for a little while and leave. Whats up with that? Or am i wrong if so i'm just making an As* of my self

Daenerys
06-16-2004, 03:51 PM
Just making an arse of yourself.

Newbies are like that.

Seyia
06-16-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Princess Ai@Jun 16 2004, 03:51 PM
Just making an arse of yourself.

Newbies are like that.
okay thank you for pointing that out to me :P

Daenerys
06-16-2004, 05:00 PM
Well, I've been here for awhile, and we've always had newbies like that.

I mean, to me, you're still a newbie. It's just how we all look at it. People are gonna be stupid, we can't do anything.

Washiko
06-17-2004, 08:26 PM
We used to have about, oh four or five hundred people on our member list (am I exaggerating?) that had posted less than five times in their "career" here. Then we crashed. And we've started again.

And hardly anyone has read the rules that aren't mods... the others know from experience. Or they don't know.

Seyia
06-18-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Princess Ai@Jun 16 2004, 05:00 PM
Well, I've been here for awhile, and we've always had newbies like that.

I mean, to me, you're still a newbie. It's just how we all look at it. People are gonna be stupid, we can't do anything.
Yeah, i was looking threw forum pages in topics like on the pages and i was looking at the users and some are still newbies with just one post. And So yeah there's hardly nothing you can do about it.

Daenerys
06-18-2004, 05:52 PM
There is nothing.

CrimsonButterflies
06-20-2004, 10:02 PM
well Me being a newby fell a little better, considering i spent a good while reading all the rules, at first i felt like a dush-bag but now i can see it is appreatiated :D Also i really liek this site so get ready to see allot more of me

-Naota-
06-21-2004, 07:49 AM
Hey why are you guys always bad-mouthing us noobs for? I read the rules i'm not to sure about some of the others here, but you guys have to give us a break. We cant get used to thing around here if your always badmouthing us because they are gonna think you hate them and this is what will happen. 1 They will leave the site and you won't get any new member , therefor not letting the site get any bigger. 2 The noobs will start making more spam topics because they hate the mods which that'll make more work for you guys and cause more stress. which as seen with the avatars i got warned and acused for being kiba's fang

Kiba's Fang
06-21-2004, 07:51 AM
Oh and then you call me and Naota newbies but Princess Monokoe should be the noob saying me and him have the same IP adress when that is impossible first of all because were 2 different people. And Second the only way you can find that out is by having a hacking program. 3 you might have seen the same ip address cuz were active alot in school because were in the same shop and we are frineds.

Princess Minako
06-21-2004, 10:27 AM
ok first of all its Princess MINAKO,
Second the board that you are posting on logs IP's of the poster and time that they post. I can clearly see that you both have replied within 3 minutes of eachother and that your IP's are IDENTICAL. If you arn't the same person, then post within the same timeframe from two different IP's. Otherwise I am going to close down one of your accounts.

The Goddess has Spoken