PDA

View Full Version : cop shot at merril field in

darkrider21
09-19-2012, 11:39 PM
a cop was shot in a standoff with jason barnum a man who is heavaley tatod.a bullet grazed the back or soulder of an oficer and the suspect was shot to both arms and he gave up. he is being charged with 3 counts of atempted murder for alegitley firing at cops in an alaska hotel. jasion barnum caried out a string of burgleries and auto thefts to pay for his adiction to herieon. bail is set at $500,000 cash. why even give a bail for an atempted murder and none the less on cops?

Ayu 「あゆ」
09-19-2012, 11:52 PM
This man has plenty more than just attempted murder on his record so I don't mind there being a bail. If by some miracle he does pay the bail, that will be benefitcally to the authorities to have that money.

darkrider21
09-20-2012, 03:52 AM
This man has plenty more than just attempted murder on his record so I don't mind there being a bail. If by some miracle he does pay the bail, that will be benefitcally to the authorities to have that money.
really? you wouldn't mind a raging pshicopath out? i know that's a lot of money but it would be good to have the cash for the cops but i wouldn't want this guy out on the streets