PDA

View Full Version : Trivial things that bother you?

Rainguardian
09-14-2012, 02:46 AM
I just realized that I get bothered by people who comment after every other poster on a thread there is one guy on here and I don't remember his username but he posts on every thread, multiple times. I find it strange why that bothers me but he basically acts like a "post whore" and why people want a high post count? It doesn't do anything for you except say that you really don't have a life and should probably get out and do something instead of sitting on your computer for eight hours straight. I also hate how people pretend to act like they know something just so they can fit in a be apart of the conversation it's so obnoxious just like that one guy on here he pretends like he knows what people are talking about just so he doesn't feel left out and can contribute to the conversation to raise his post count. I mean really doesn't that just sound so trivial and stupid and yet it bothers the living hell out of me and I have personally told this guy my problems with what he is doing and he thought I was probably insane but It's hard to convince somebody there doing something wrong when in actuality there probably isn't anything wrong with it. I just sometimes find it amazing how many trivial things bother me when they probably shouldn't and I know i'm not the only one who feels or thinks this way. Another thing that really, really, really boils my blood is "Grammer Nazi's" or whatever you prefer to call them basically I think they are just trolls with nothing better to do but anyway I'll just leave it at that because I could rant about "Grammer Nazis" for a good hour so I'll just leave it at that but ya basically trivial things of course certain people consider trivial things serious just depends on the person.

mrpineapple
09-14-2012, 04:27 PM
You could do with some commas.
:3

Idk about these forums specificly, but people online and offline who refuse to try and see both sides of an argument really bothers me. They might be right or wrong, but they refuse to acknowledge any of the other persons points.

Also people leaving food on their plate if we go out to eat - if I've paid for food, im definitely getting my moneys worth :p

RyuTama
09-14-2012, 04:51 PM
People who try and talk to me when they SEE that I have headphones on. Seriously one of the most obnoxious things ever.

PinkGalaxies
09-14-2012, 05:02 PM
People who try and talk to me when they SEE that I have headphones on. Seriously one of the most obnoxious things ever.

I can't stand that either, and then they get mad when they have to repeat everything they said because I didn't hear.

I can't stand it when someone is at a restaurant and they pick their nose and then wipe it on something. Ewww.

I can't stand when someone has a runny nose, wipes it with their hand, and then goes touching things. Another ew.

I can't stand when I go in a public bathroom and see someone eating food or not washing their hands after coming out of the stall.

I can't stand posts on forums that have all these bright colors or light colors to the point where you have to highlight the post to see what they said. The same goes for RPs. You don't see that done in books, so don't do it when you RP.

blueangel06661
09-14-2012, 05:08 PM
A few I noticed today.

Ignoring spacing etiquette. This applies to bathrooms, transportation seats, restaurants. But this occurs to me today at CiCi's, we went right at open so it was just me and my BF and another guy in the entire place. We were near a corner with only one booth behind me and about 8 other empty booths behind my bf. The guy was off in the distance at a table. But then this family comes in and sits in the single booth RIGHT BEHIND ME. There were probably about 30 other places to sit with an appropriate amount of space but no, they sat right behind me. It really bothered me to the point I didn't feel like eating anymore.

Another is if I'm listening to my music with my headphones minding my own business and you either A) start dancing to it or B) tapping to the beat on my body to where it breaks my concentration bothers me. When I listen to music I'm not in this universe so don't disturb me.

박숴밍
09-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Would you like to know what bothers me? People who don't pay attention.... It gets annoying when I have to repeat myself over and over again.... (and I've said the thing like a million times)....Also, as with blueangel I also have problems with spacing ettiquette. It gets on my nerves sooo much. I also absolutely hate it when people don't know how to spell.... and have poor sentence structures along with grammar, etcetera..

Syndicate
09-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Lol sounds too me like you describe my bud Kaleohano,
Tho he has pretty much legit reason's too reply beside's boosting his Post count,
he hold's the conversation and stay's on-topic. especially if it has something too do with boobs..

PinkGalaxies
09-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Tho he has pretty much legit reason's too reply beside's boosting his Post count,
he hold's the conversation and stay's on-topic. especially if it has something too do with boobs..

I thought that was who Rainguardian was talking about too. I don't really know him, but the posts I've seen and read by him are usually relevant to the topic. I don't think he's trying to boost his post count either. I just think he likes to speak his mind and let his thoughts/beliefs be known. Also, some people actually know about a lot of things more than others and have many interests. Those kinds of people are great for forums because they keep topics going and make people want to come back to post.

KyouFalls
09-14-2012, 08:04 PM
When people tell me to stop patting my legs, Like making beats.. I know it's kinda annoying to people but it helps me calm down when I'm paranoid. My own little kinks.

Ayu 「あゆ」
09-14-2012, 08:24 PM
I hate it when people call me in the middle of the night about meaningless things.

Skilero
09-14-2012, 08:39 PM
I don't like it when people pay any mind to popular culture. I'm a loon.

Kaleohano
09-14-2012, 09:55 PM
your FACE!!!
but then again there really isn't anything trivial about an ugly mug like that! it a major problem, right up there with terrorism!

http://rlv.zcache.com/ugly_mug-p168726410050186680bfmx4_400.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

bro, you're a boss!
boobs for you!

http://us12.memecdn.com/hot-boobs_o_394521.jpg

animeyay
09-14-2012, 10:09 PM
even worse is when all they have to say is "Can you spare some change?"
--NO I CANNOT!

RyuTama
09-14-2012, 10:42 PM
even worse is when all they have to say is "Can you spare some change?"
--NO I CANNOT!

Lol, nahh, I can usually tolerate that. I mean some people can't exactly be picky when it comes to stuff like that.

What I mean is those kind of people who insistently try and keep up a conversation when I'm obviously in the middle of something. One example is my sister-in-law, who will walk up to me at school and start asking me how my day has been, how my sister is doing, tell me what happened to her throughout the day, etcetc. Whether I'm listening to music, gaming, watching videos, reviewing online coursework/lectures... if I have my headphones in, you don't bother me.

The worst part is SHE SHOULD KNOW THIS orz.

Rainguardian
09-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Something trivial that I do which bothers me is that I say sorry a lot even for things I didn't do