PDA

View Full Version : Hi Hi! :D

Jasmineee
08-30-2012, 11:44 AM
Hello everyone!
I'm am Jasmine:) I hope to get along with everyone here, though I guess I won't be here too often, at the moment I'm in second year of college so I'm currently applying for university.

I am a HUGE fan of anime and manga! I tried to count how many full length anime series I've watched and the number came to something over 300 ^-^; and I had no chance in counting the number of manga and mahnwa...

Also a little about me:
I am half english, part Chinese and Malay however I do have a lot of family living over in Japan so I do speak a little a japanese ;D

I'm 17 and basically I have long black hair and a little short. Though my life could be compared to Kirino from Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.. without the eroge :rolleyes:

Anyway I ramble too much x(
Nice to meet you :laugh:

redtear
08-30-2012, 01:24 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum. You've seen over 300 full lenght anime series....that's really impressive....only by age 17 too. Maybe u can help me find new anime to watch ^^. Well, enjoy your stay on the forum. PM me if u wanna be friends.

KyouFalls
08-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you ._.

Smikimimi
08-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Nice to meet you Jasmine! :D I'm Mimi! ^^ I'm also new here :D looking forward to becoming friends maybe hehe ^^ It's cool that you know japanese! :D I only know a few words for watching so many animes xD Like Oyasumi. LOL Good night :D I think... well Yuno always says that to Yuki before going to bed. WOOHLOO :D Yay! <3

Jasmineee
08-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Welcome to AF, Hope you enjoy your stay, I will be watching you ._.

Thank youu! How can I not when I've got lovely people watching over me:D
It's a challenge though! I shall watch you more o_O

Nice to meet you Jasmine! :D I'm Mimi! ^^ I'm also new here :D looking forward to becoming friends maybe hehe ^^ It's cool that you know japanese! :D I only know a few words for watching so many animes xD Like Oyasumi. LOL Good night :D I think... well Yuno always says that to Yuki before going to bed. WOOHLOO :D Yay! <3

Nice to meet you too! Mimi that's such an awesome name :D Yay we can be new together ^^ I hope we can friends too:D Yep Oyasumi is perfect!:) Plus it fits my situation since I'm about to go to bed haha :laugh:
By Yuno and Yuki do you mean the ones from Mirai Nikki? Since I love that show!:D

Hey, welcome to the forum. You've seen over 300 full lenght anime series....that's really impressive....only by age 17 too. Maybe u can help me find new anime to watch ^^. Well, enjoy your stay on the forum. PM me if u wanna be friends.
Aha I guess I started watching a bit early..? Afterall I'm starting to forget some that I have to keep rewatching some; not enough room in my brain x(
but I'll be super happy to help recommend anything!:)
and I've sent you one!:)

KyouFalls
08-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Thank youu! How can I not when I've got lovely people watching over me:D
It's a challenge though! I shall watch you more o_O
Their is no such thing as you watching me more... Lol But Yea Welcome d(^-^d) I'm Akira.

Jasanime
08-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Welcome!!! We have the same name!!! Mine spelt: Jasmin. I'm also short with long hair (brown). So much in common already!

Jozette
08-30-2012, 06:37 PM
Jozzy desu I'm verrry happy to see you ^_^
http://youtu.be/zfh4xJTLZqY

Ranshiin
08-31-2012, 03:31 AM
Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).

PinkGalaxies
08-31-2012, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the forum. I recently joined here as well. :]

Jasmineee
09-01-2012, 01:02 PM
Welcome!!! We have the same name!!! Mine spelt: Jasmin. I'm also short with long hair (brown). So much in common already!

thats amazing!!:D :D Aw so close with the name, mine spelt: Jasmine but most people forget the e so I guess I count as a Jasmin (^_^) We're like twins on other sides of the world O.O You are definitely an awesome person:D

Jozzy desu I'm verrry happy to see you ^_^
Yoroshiku! :D Thank youu for the video!! it makes me want to rewatch all those shows :D Plus that song is now stuck in my head :laugh:

Welcome. ^_^

If it might not be obvious I'm the moderator of this particular part of the forum ... and especially that means that if you have any questions or problems then you can just send me a message and I can try and help you. :]

Also I have to say that you have to read the rules (http://www.animeforum.com/faq.php).
Thank you:D Okie awesome thank youu:) You'll be the moderator I'll turn to in my time of forum need:D
And I'll make sure to read the rules ^_^

Welcome to the forum. I recently joined here as well. :]

Thank you :) Then welcome to you too! Nice to meet ya :D

Syndicate
09-02-2012, 02:54 AM
Hope you enjoy the Vas amount of anime-manga information here on your stay, ^.^
Hope too speak too you in the near feature (>*.*)>

P.s I Like Turtle's :o

Jasanime
09-02-2012, 04:04 AM
thats amazing!!:D :D Aw so close with the name, mine spelt: Jasmine but most people forget the e so I guess I count as a Jasmin (^_^) We're like twins on other sides of the world O.O You are definitely an awesome person:D

That's funny cos people always spell my name WITH an 'E' on the end! It drives me mad!

Jasmineee
09-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Hope you enjoy the Vas amount of anime-manga information here on your stay, ^.^
Hope too speak too you in the near feature (>*.*)>

P.s I Like Turtle's :o

Thank you!:) I'm already enjoying it:D Aha we shall speak\^o^/ and hope we can become friends:)

p.s Turtles are awesome!! I really want one:D My friend has one but it doesn't get along well with her racoon...

That's funny cos people always spell my name WITH an 'E' on the end! It drives me mad!

Yay I've found someone who understand how annoying it can be!:o I also get called Yasmin absoloutely loads>.<

Syndicate
09-03-2012, 01:52 AM
Thank you!:) I'm already enjoying it:D Aha we shall speak\^o^/ and hope we can become friends:)

p.s Turtles are awesome!! I really want one:D My friend has one but it doesn't get along well with her racoon...

Racoon :o I WANT ONE D:< Go steal it c:

Ape
09-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Welcome to AF :)

Have a good one, enjoy your stay!

~*Red*~
09-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Hello there and greetings from New Zealand :)