PDA

View Full Version : Which anime has inspired/influenced you and how?

MitsukiPandax3
08-25-2012, 02:18 AM
For me, since I am someone who is VERY EASILY influenced, there's:

Sports animes like Captain Tsubasa, Slam Dunk & Prince of Tennis which have made me more interested in the sport.

La Corda D'oro Primo Passo - taught me to appreciate classical music more

Moyashimon - enhanced my interests in microorganisms and bacteria xD (I recommend this anime to whoever is taking Biology~)

Fruits Basket/Cardcaptor Sakura - If I remember right, these two are the animes that first inspired me to be more optimistic towards everything in life. I’ve always wanted to be like Tohru or Sakura. They’ve taught me to keep looking forward in life and to keep believing that everything will be alright even in the toughest times. :laugh:

The latest anime which has influenced me would be Tsuritama, a fishing anime! After watching it, I just couldn't help but go all "I WANT TO GO FISHING." xD

What about you guys? :biggrin:

T-Stew
08-27-2012, 12:47 AM
My favorite animes are ones that inspired me, so yes. I'd say Claymore inspired me the most, not really to do something specific but just to be inspired to push on through hard times and try to succeed when things look grim. It helped me get through my last race, a half marathon a couple weeks ago (it was my first one). I actually made a couple playlists on my mp3 player, one of wich was a few soundtracs from the anime or related to it. I switched to that playlist towards the end, and it did help me get to the finish line, and faster too.

Natsushi
08-27-2012, 03:23 AM
Hmmm. I'd say Naruto, Naruto Shippuden and Shugo Chara.
They inspired me to always look on the bright side of things, never give up, believe in what I can do, and work hard.
And because of watching Anime I became what I became :) a creature that's one of a kind lol not bragging just joking :P

Hey, cool topic!!

blueangel06661
08-27-2012, 05:52 AM
So far only one anime "inspired" me to do anything. And that would be Kaleido Star...

It's a circus arts based anime. Since watching it I've learned how to Diabolo, aerial silk (wich I sucked at since I can't climb ropes, much less silk) and I've learned some static trapeze skills.