PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!! I'm looking for a crossing dressing anime

arabella
08-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Hello All

I've seen this anime before, but I cannot remember the name as I would like to watch it again.
It's about a boy who goes to live with his uncle but his uncle dresses as a woman and his partner is a woman who dresses as a man who is a mangka.
If you have any ideas please let me know:)

If you don't know can you point me in a direction to find another site that would/might have some answers.

Fossa
08-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Only crossdressing animes i have seen is Mayo Chiki and Maria Holic

SuXrys
08-23-2012, 10:22 AM
Hello All

I've seen this anime before, but I cannot remember the name as I would like to watch it again.
It's about a boy who goes to live with his uncle but his uncle dresses as a woman and his partner is a woman who dresses as a man who is a mangka.
If you have any ideas please let me know:)

If you don't know can you point me in a direction to find another site that would/might have some answers.

arabella Can it possible be F. COMPO? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/manga.php?id=4339

Plot Summary: Masahiko Yanagiba lost both parents and, following his mother's will, moved to his maternal uncle's family, the Wakanaes. Although Wakanaes' hospitality was heartwarming, he soon found out why his other relatives shun away from the Wakanaes: his "uncle" is a woman while his "aunt" is just the opposite. Turns out the couple took the appearance of the opposite gender, and now Masahiko has no idea whether his cute cousin, Shion Wakanae, is either a boy or a girl.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

No wait, I can't seem to find an anime adaption of that manga, guess that wasn't the one... :/

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Do you remember any more details?

arabella
08-23-2012, 11:03 AM
Yes, that is the one it is an enjoyale one. I just wanted to watch it again. A great big thank you very much.