PDA

View Full Version : Possible Posts

Whispered
06-10-2004, 05:27 PM
i was thinking again (oh god, not again) and it hit me that maybe we could have "Journals" for members to post on. These "Journals" could be for a number of different things including serving as space for ppl to create their little fanfics. What would it take for this to be approved? How many Mods?

(And one more thing Mods: Must i change my name?)

Daenerys
06-10-2004, 06:10 PM
The Fanfiction forum, is for fanfics.

Kaitou's thought about this idea before, although I don't know the current standing with him and it. He's probally too busy with AnimeGalleries.net to do anything else to AG at the moment.

Candy-chan
06-11-2004, 08:05 PM
i understand that Ace has other buisness but i just want to say that i also think that a guestbook for every member would be very cool.

Daenerys
06-11-2004, 08:44 PM
Guestbook = Lame

Journal = Cool

Candy-chan
06-11-2004, 09:27 PM
nooooooo

guestbook=cool
journal=lame

Princess Minako
06-11-2004, 11:25 PM
define guestbook

The Goddess has Spoken

Daenerys
06-11-2004, 11:34 PM
I hate guestbooks...

Candy-chan
06-12-2004, 04:40 PM
hm, can be part of the profile page or another one. kind of an always opened thread where members leave comments on each other...its kind of hard to explain so ill give you examples of my guestbooks on different forums...

last "section" of the page....MiniTokyo.net (http://www.minitokyo.net/?loc=userpage&name=candy-chan)

"section" at the right, after blog post...animeontine.net (http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/v_member.php?s=&action=profile&userid=25470)

care to explain why you hate guestbooks AI?

Daenerys
06-12-2004, 07:09 PM
They're lame, they have flaws, they suck. They're ugly, they're useless, people can troll with them, they can flood and spam you...

They're pointless, no one uses them. Only lame sites that suck use them.

Alfia Omega
06-12-2004, 09:36 PM
:rolleyes: sooo ...yeah.

Daenerys
06-13-2004, 02:23 AM
Alfia, that's kind of spamming. You probally shouldn't do that too often.

Kewii
06-16-2004, 03:51 PM
I don't really understand what Whispered is saying. My impression is she (he?? sorry) thinks we should each have a journal so we can chat with each other with more space, and I guess go off topic.

DO I have it right?

Well anyway, my thought is why can't members just have their own journals (like with livejournal) and we can just have a thread to advertise our own, and see others.

Actually, I think I'm just totally lost as to what is going on...or am I?

Daenerys
06-16-2004, 04:21 PM
Well, what I thought is he suggested that in the profile somewhere they'red be a section for the users journal.

I know Kaitou thought about making a Journal thing for users like... I'm sure around two years ago. No idea what he's thinking now on it.

Kiba's Fang
06-17-2004, 01:18 PM
Princess Ai you really need to stop! You keep insulting people calling there ideas them thast considered flamming isnt it? hmm and i htink it is breakign the rules... You get POed when people do it then you warn them but what makes it ok for you to do it huh???

Sophonax
06-17-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Kiba's Fang@Jun 17 2004, 01:18 PM
Princess Ai you really need to stop! You keep insulting people calling there ideas them thast considered flamming isnt it? hmm and i htink it is breakign the rules... You get POed when people do it then you warn them but what makes it ok for you to do it huh???
You have to calm down.. Take it easy.. If you just follow the "rules", then maybe, Princess Ai will leave you alone.

Daenerys
06-17-2004, 06:04 PM
What the hell.

First I get four friggin' PM's with you whining, and now this. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

Princess Minako
06-17-2004, 06:21 PM
interesting a place where people can comment on the galleries made at AG.net might be an idea worth tossing around. as for journals, that might be a bit too much too fast. Maybe down the road when the sites get a bit more popular we would have the room for it but not now.

The Goddess has Spoken

Seyia
06-18-2004, 03:53 PM
but cand't you use your personal Notpad for you Journal. And Well it's this thing if you don't know what i'm talking about